Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Romaan Zolanskii avatar

RE: NICKI MINAJ SHOULD BLOG MORE!?

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM By: Romaan Zolanskii

Va.Va.Voom HB+HK=HL
    Fuckin' Busy
    I think she's just fuckin' busy.

Va.Va.Voom HB+HK=HL
    Va.Va.Voom

2. Eggy avatar

Vote for the Barbz as best fan base !

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM By: Eggy

Vote here:

http://popcrush.com/best-fan-base-readers-poll/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PINK FRIDAY: ROMAN RELOADED - APRIL/03/2012

It's PINK FRIDAY hoe !!!!!!!!!

3. BARBZZZ avatar

RE: How to Write Nicki

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:47 PM By: BARBZZZ

There was this kid who got to be on Oprah and meet lady gaga because she wrote her a letter a few years back....I guess I have to wait that long with nicki minaj but it's totally worth it:)

4. BARBZZZ avatar

RE: How to Write Nicki

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:48 PM By: BARBZZZ

There was this kid who got to be on Oprah and meet lady gaga because she wrote her a letter a few years back....I guess I have to wait that long with nicki minaj but it's totally worth it:)

5. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Re: How to Write Nicki

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM By: ninjabarbie94

nicholash514 wrote:
    Hi Everyone !

I found this address on this website http://www.fanmail.biz/113273.html

Nicki Minaj
    Cash Money Productions, Inc.
    P.O. Box 871930
    New Orleans, LA 70187
    USA

Hope this helps !

Omg i really hope this address works......iv been trying to find a fan mail address to send Nicki something for so long now....imma give this one a try and just hope that it works :) x
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

6. nashid avatar

My Five Year Old Daughter.....

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM By: nashid

I'm a parent of a 5 year old who is crazy about Nicki. Her only desire is to meet her in person. Any ideas how I can make this happen for her?

7. Eggy avatar

RE: My Five Year Old Daughter.....

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: Eggy

Buy meet n greet tixs for the tour.

8. 5star Barbie avatar

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM By: 5star Barbie

EggyGaraj wrote:
    Buy meet n greet tixs for the tour.

yep try and buy the meet and greet tickets
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

9. Craiggitoo&&Nickii! = ) avatar

CONVERTING A NON BELIEVER....=]

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 8:45 PM By: Craiggitoo&&Nickii! = )

Sooooooooooo HB! I have this Friend rigght! And she really disliked your music and your being.. but as of late.. she is H-O-O-K-E-D on Starships and Dont talk about Va Va Voom! She Loves The Beat! This Album... ;) You Got Them. #TeamMinaj. We Winning.. YYYAAaAAAAhahahAHAHAHaHAHahHAHAHAH!

10. Gemma_x avatar

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:18 PM By: Gemma_x

$250 tickets to meet her, 1 per person.. have to convert it into your own currency.

11. Eggy avatar

Vote for Nicki on the 2012 TIME poll !!!!!!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM By: Eggy

The 2012 TIME 100 Poll
    Cast your votes for the leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes that you think are the most influential people in the world. Official voting ends on Friday, April 6, and the poll winner will be included in the TIME 100 issue. The complete TIME 100 list will be chosen by our editors and revealed on TIME.com on Tuesday, April 17.

NICKI MINAJ

The flamboyant M.C. might be on only her second album — called Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, out on April 3 — but we're already hard-pressed to name someone she hasn't collaborated with. From recording with Lil Wayne to performing with Madonna during the Super Bowl halftime show to sharing the spotlight with viral sensations Sophia Grace and Rose on Ellen, Minaj has seemingly worked with everyone. And she just signed a deal with Pepsi to be the face of a new soda brand — this time unaccompanied.

Vote here: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107953_2109554,00.html?xid=tweet-time100

Vote and refresh the site and vote again and again and again..... :D

12. TayHollyWood avatar

Dear Barbz.......,

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM By: TayHollyWood

I'd Like To Thank: Jesus, family, friends, management, young money, cash money and universal. All of the incredible artists, writers and producers on this album... My baby cousin Nicholas. Why did you go so soon? We love you so much Nick. The sweetest person of all time. Rest in Peace baby. And then there were the Barbz; Team Minaj; The Roman Empire...Dear Barbz, if ever a time should come where you no longer hear my voice; remember this: I am absolutely, positively, head over heels in love with you guys. You gave me strength for a lifetime. You're clearly one of God's most precious gifts to me. I am forever ____ bted to him for you. So... here's to round 2...really round 5 (including the mix tapes) but who's counting right? ;) You've not only stayed with me for the last 5 years, you've inspired me. You'll probably never know how much I want you guys to chase your dreams. Please. You're beautiful, intelligent, powerful, and poised for greatness. Whatever you put your mind to, executed with tenacity and passion...can and WILL be yours. Your jokes, your smiles, your hugs, your kisses...your boobs...I will take with me for a lifetime. Even when I forget your names, I'll never forget how you made me feel. I'll never forget the genuine look of love and excitement in your eyes. I'll never forget the tears, the uncontrollable shaking, the freezing cold hands, the standing in lines for hours without eating or sleeping. I'll never forget it. *deep sigh*. Dear Barbz, let them talk. We did it. Roman Reloaded.

TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

13. TayHollyWood avatar

RE: Dear Barbz.......,

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:39 AM By: TayHollyWood

Tears**** I keep reading it

14. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

*tearing up* You know, thanks to this, I will chase my dreams

15. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:24 AM By: TayHollyWood

Barbie Glitter wrote:

I know right. Our relationship with her is something these regular ass people wouldn't understand.

16. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Nicki secrets itunes app......(xx)

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Okaay so listen barbz there is this amazing new app on iTunes that i need youu all to get!!! Its basically a collection of secrets about Nicki that she has been letting out as she progresses in her career and its just a fun easy app that you can have all them secrets together which will also be updated regularly!!! I have helped out with this app as much as i can by telling the creators of it anything i can about Nicki that maybe not everyone would no. More things will be getting added to it but as its a new app it is being started of lightly and will eventually have more and more things added in the near future. Please please please barbz get this app....trust me you wont be dissapointed.....you may look at it now and think its not much but if it gets a good outcome then more things will get added and it will get better and better as time goes by :) So please barbz can you do us this huge favour and get this app???? Heres the link for it;
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nicki-minaj-secrets/id496795216?mt=8

Muuuaaahhh.......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

17. BubbleGumBarbi avatar

Nicki's endorsement deal with Pepsi

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM By: BubbleGumBarbi

is anyone other than me excited for 'pop' to come out? Nicki signed a multi million dollar endorsement deal with Pepsi a few months ago and will be releasing a soda called ' pop '. im waiting to see this killer commercial tho. Pepsi always has the best commercials for celebrities ;)

HB has done it again
    - Boojie Bombshell -

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

TayHollyWood wrote:
    Barbie Glitter wrote:

I know right. Our relationship with her is something these regular ass people wouldn't understand.

I know right! And the album as well...all these 'regular' people won't GET the album like we do!

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

19. Va Va Voom avatar

My Nicki Story

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM By: Va Va Voom

When I first heard about Nicki Minaj it was a couple of years ago. At first, I didn't like her; I don't even know why. My friend showed me the music video for "Your Love" and I admittedly thought that it was kind of dumb. However, when Super Bass came out I couldn't help but listen to it over and over again.

And I know what you're thinking. 'Oh, she's a typical pop-loving fan who's only liked Nicki for awhile'. Just wait until you read the rest.

Basically, sometimes I really creepily stalk celebrities I admire, and Nicki's my latest victim if you know what I mean (laugh). I recently really got into Nicki's music - pop, rap, r&b, all of it. I've been watching her videos and lurking this website (going on without an account) and I've come to realize that I can really relate to her. For example, she and I are both super hard workers and I understand how it is to have good and evil alter egos (I kind of do, too). Anyway, like I said : lately I've been so obsessed with Nicki. I've been frantically googling her and I could not WAIT for PF:RR to come out. I haven't bought it yet, but I will once I have the money. I know it'll be worth it because I've already listened to all of the tracks and adored them!

Before a couple of months ago, I could not say I loved rap. But Nicki... she made me love it. There's something about her voice and her persona that I love. She inspired me to try to rap myself; I know her verses for almost everything she's been featured in. I think that she's an inspiration and anyone who hates on her is ignorant.

I know I haven't loved Nicki since '05 like some of you, but please don't try to tell me I'm not a big fan. After listening to Pink Friday and Pink Friday : Roman Reloaded, I listened to her mixtapes and thought they were amazing.
    I hope you guys will accept me in this community, because I finally decided to make an account and will be coming on quite often!

So, yeah. I know that was really long and scrambled, but... I felt like I needed to share my story about how I got into Nicki's music.
    What's your Nicki story?

20. mikie zolanski avatar

Pink Friday the 13th

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM By: mikie zolanski

Happy Pink Friday the 13th barbz!

Photobucket

My hair is stil pink from when I met Nicki! lol Basically, thought I would try this out, make a day of bad luck sorta poppin and shit. lol

@mikieminaj1

Newsletter Signup