Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. TayHollyWood avatar

RE: Dear Barbz.......,

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:24 AM By: TayHollyWood

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    *tearing up* You know, thanks to this, I will chase my dreams

I know right. Our relationship with her is something these regular ass people wouldn't understand.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

2. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Nicki secrets itunes app......(xx)

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Okaay so listen barbz there is this amazing new app on iTunes that i need youu all to get!!! Its basically a collection of secrets about Nicki that she has been letting out as she progresses in her career and its just a fun easy app that you can have all them secrets together which will also be updated regularly!!! I have helped out with this app as much as i can by telling the creators of it anything i can about Nicki that maybe not everyone would no. More things will be getting added to it but as its a new app it is being started of lightly and will eventually have more and more things added in the near future. Please please please barbz get this app....trust me you wont be dissapointed.....you may look at it now and think its not much but if it gets a good outcome then more things will get added and it will get better and better as time goes by :) So please barbz can you do us this huge favour and get this app???? Heres the link for it;
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nicki-minaj-secrets/id496795216?mt=8

Muuuaaahhh.......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

3. BubbleGumBarbi avatar

Nicki's endorsement deal with Pepsi

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM By: BubbleGumBarbi

is anyone other than me excited for 'pop' to come out? Nicki signed a multi million dollar endorsement deal with Pepsi a few months ago and will be releasing a soda called ' pop '. im waiting to see this killer commercial tho. Pepsi always has the best commercials for celebrities ;)

HB has done it again
    - Boojie Bombshell -

4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

RE: Dear Barbz.......,

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

TayHollyWood wrote:
    Barbie Glitter wrote:
    *tearing up* You know, thanks to this, I will chase my dreams

I know right. Our relationship with her is something these regular ass people wouldn't understand.

I know right! And the album as well...all these 'regular' people won't GET the album like we do!

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

5. Va Va Voom avatar

My Nicki Story

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM By: Va Va Voom

When I first heard about Nicki Minaj it was a couple of years ago. At first, I didn't like her; I don't even know why. My friend showed me the music video for "Your Love" and I admittedly thought that it was kind of dumb. However, when Super Bass came out I couldn't help but listen to it over and over again.

And I know what you're thinking. 'Oh, she's a typical pop-loving fan who's only liked Nicki for awhile'. Just wait until you read the rest.

Basically, sometimes I really creepily stalk celebrities I admire, and Nicki's my latest victim if you know what I mean (laugh). I recently really got into Nicki's music - pop, rap, r&b, all of it. I've been watching her videos and lurking this website (going on without an account) and I've come to realize that I can really relate to her. For example, she and I are both super hard workers and I understand how it is to have good and evil alter egos (I kind of do, too). Anyway, like I said : lately I've been so obsessed with Nicki. I've been frantically googling her and I could not WAIT for PF:RR to come out. I haven't bought it yet, but I will once I have the money. I know it'll be worth it because I've already listened to all of the tracks and adored them!

Before a couple of months ago, I could not say I loved rap. But Nicki... she made me love it. There's something about her voice and her persona that I love. She inspired me to try to rap myself; I know her verses for almost everything she's been featured in. I think that she's an inspiration and anyone who hates on her is ignorant.

I know I haven't loved Nicki since '05 like some of you, but please don't try to tell me I'm not a big fan. After listening to Pink Friday and Pink Friday : Roman Reloaded, I listened to her mixtapes and thought they were amazing.
    I hope you guys will accept me in this community, because I finally decided to make an account and will be coming on quite often!

So, yeah. I know that was really long and scrambled, but... I felt like I needed to share my story about how I got into Nicki's music.
    What's your Nicki story?

6. mikie zolanski avatar

Pink Friday the 13th

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM By: mikie zolanski

Happy Pink Friday the 13th barbz!

Photobucket

My hair is stil pink from when I met Nicki! lol Basically, thought I would try this out, make a day of bad luck sorta poppin and shit. lol

@mikieminaj1

7. Its Simone&You Know It-Nicki;Drake;TheWeeknd avatar

RE: Nicki's Tits

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM By: Its Simone&You Know It-Nicki;Drake;TheWeeknd

haha fun times:)

8. BasicallyBrianna avatar

Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM By: BasicallyBrianna

Okay, okay. I know just about every fan out there wants to contact Nicki. But I want to do it for a different reason, I want to know if she could come to Canton, Ohio and talk to us. Maybe it will stop all these kids being killed here. At this point it could be anything. We have had 4 teenage murders in the last year, maybe 5 the one kid hasn't been pronounced dead or not yet. And all but one have been with shootings(including the other one not known yet). It's getting ridiculous. The one that has just happened last night has left my whole school in silence. It's weird seeing a kid who sits all the wall in between classes, and always trying to make everyone laugh one day to never seeing him again. All these kids did nothing wrong, one simply got killed because she was sitting in front of a window. So many people are scared for their lives anymore. I mean Nicki does things for the community right? Maybe she could do this? Also I'd have no problem if she couldn't I was just wondering if there was any way I could try? Please help?
    R.I.P. Anthony Moore(17), Diamond Singleton(16), Tajan Burt(14), Patrick Cooper(18).
    Rest In Paradise

9. Benicus avatar

RE: Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM By: Benicus Moderator

Your best bet is going through management/record labels. Look on Young Money / Cash Money websites for any contact details - or try contacting them through their Facebook / Twitter accounts.

Good Luck.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

10. BasicallyBrianna avatar

RE: Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:49 PM By: BasicallyBrianna

Benicus wrote:
    Your best bet is going through management/record labels. Look on Young Money / Cash Money websites for any contact details - or try contacting them through their Facebook / Twitter accounts.

Good Luck.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

--------------------
    Thank you for your reply. I'll try that!

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Barbz/KenBarbz Pledge

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I think we should do a pledge as barbz and no one should be able to break that! Kind of like a legal document.
    So this is how my pledge goes. And this is my own personal pledge.

I, Chloe Ashley Mitchell, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

1) Not promote and share any leaked music online, no matter how much I may want to and how obsessed I am over the leaked song/album.

2) Not argue with any fellow fans over anything and try compromise to reach an agreement! Also to rather agree to disagree and LEAVE the situation

3) Treat others barbz the way I'd like to be treated. So this includes no ignoring barbz, and no insulting or making rude comments towards them

4)LAST BUT NOT LEAST I will always try to keep in view of THE BIG PICTURE which is Nicki's feelings. The fact that in the end we're here for Nicki. And nothing will change that! I'll show my love for Nicki in the following ways:
    a)To continue showing my love to her barbz
    b) To BUY her music and not illegally download it
    c) To defend her from haters: in real-life, on youtube and on this site
    d) Praying for Nicki every night like I always do. Just to ask God to keep her safe and to let her know that we love her :)

Therefore, from the 19 April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!
    x

12. ShesABadBitch avatar

RE: Barbz/KenBarbz Pledge

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM By: ShesABadBitch

I PLEDGE.

13. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM By: TayHollyWood

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    I think we should do a pledge as barbz and no one should be able to break that! Kind of like a legal document.
    So this is how my pledge goes. And this is my own personal pledge.

I, Chloe Ashley Mitchell, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

1) Not promote and share any leaked music online, no matter how much I may want to and how obsessed I am over the leaked song/album.

2) Not argue with any fellow fans over anything and try compromise to reach an agreement! Also to rather agree to disagree and LEAVE the situation

3) Treat others barbz the way I'd like to be treated. So this includes no ignoring barbz, and no insulting or making rude comments towards them

4)LAST BUT NOT LEAST I will always try to keep in view of THE BIG PICTURE which is Nicki's feelings. The fact that in the end we're here for Nicki. And nothing will change that! I'll show my love for Nicki in the following ways:
    d) Praying for Nicki every night like I always do. Just to ask God to keep her safe and to let her know that we love her :)

Therefore, from the 19 April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!
    x

I won't be pledge because my pledge is just for and about nicki not about her fans. So I pledge to Nicki. But I will still listen to a leaked song and when it's available for sale I will buy it, just like I been doing all this time.

14. BasicallyBrianna avatar

People who talk shit about Nicki.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM By: BasicallyBrianna

People be making me soooo angry when they're like, oh Nicki got her ass done, Nicki got her nose done blah blah. Yeah, now tell me if you had money wouldn't you fix what you don't like about yourself? Maybe she was like really insecure about it? Don't think about that. Plus many other celebs have had surgeries to fix their imperfections. GET OVER IT. I know people in High School who are like I wish I could get my nose done because I hate it. Almost everyone has something they don't like about themselves and would fix if they could. But Nicki can't? Smh x2.

15. BillyJake avatar

RE: People who talk shit about Nicki.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:54 PM By: BillyJake

i Agree its not their money that she is spending any way Thirsty ass hoes .

16. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I, Yasmin Demaris Clayton, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

Therefore, from the 19th April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!

Muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

17. KenBark avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM By: KenBark

those are the ppl who wish kims surgery hadn't been so FxKD UP!!!.LOL. but seriously they'll find anything to hate on. lets jus say she had a flat ass, haters would try to shit on her for that. I agree wit u totally tho. those are the ppl that probably secretly envy her. dude and chicks alike.lol
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>Comments???.......EAT A D!CK, B!TCH!!

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Couldn't agree with you more but tbh I don't think Nicki's nose is fake. I watched her documentary on E! last night and her nose has been the same FOREVER. And who cares about her boobs and ass? It's sexy and they're jealous!

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

19. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Exactlyy! People are just jealous.

20. Lisq avatar

Someone tries to diss Nicki

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM By: Lisq

Newsletter Signup