Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Its Simone&You Know It-Nicki;Drake;TheWeeknd avatar

RE: Nicki's Tits

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM By: Its Simone&You Know It-Nicki;Drake;TheWeeknd

haha fun times:)

2. BasicallyBrianna avatar

Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:42 PM By: BasicallyBrianna

Okay, okay. I know just about every fan out there wants to contact Nicki. But I want to do it for a different reason, I want to know if she could come to Canton, Ohio and talk to us. Maybe it will stop all these kids being killed here. At this point it could be anything. We have had 4 teenage murders in the last year, maybe 5 the one kid hasn't been pronounced dead or not yet. And all but one have been with shootings(including the other one not known yet). It's getting ridiculous. The one that has just happened last night has left my whole school in silence. It's weird seeing a kid who sits all the wall in between classes, and always trying to make everyone laugh one day to never seeing him again. All these kids did nothing wrong, one simply got killed because she was sitting in front of a window. So many people are scared for their lives anymore. I mean Nicki does things for the community right? Maybe she could do this? Also I'd have no problem if she couldn't I was just wondering if there was any way I could try? Please help?
    R.I.P. Anthony Moore(17), Diamond Singleton(16), Tajan Burt(14), Patrick Cooper(18).
    Rest In Paradise

3. Benicus avatar

RE: Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:12 PM By: Benicus Moderator

Your best bet is going through management/record labels. Look on Young Money / Cash Money websites for any contact details - or try contacting them through their Facebook / Twitter accounts.

Good Luck.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

4. BasicallyBrianna avatar

RE: Contacting Nicki herself.

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:49 PM By: BasicallyBrianna

Benicus wrote:
    Your best bet is going through management/record labels. Look on Young Money / Cash Money websites for any contact details - or try contacting them through their Facebook / Twitter accounts.

Good Luck.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

--------------------
    Thank you for your reply. I'll try that!

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Barbz/KenBarbz Pledge

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I think we should do a pledge as barbz and no one should be able to break that! Kind of like a legal document.
    So this is how my pledge goes. And this is my own personal pledge.

I, Chloe Ashley Mitchell, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

1) Not promote and share any leaked music online, no matter how much I may want to and how obsessed I am over the leaked song/album.

2) Not argue with any fellow fans over anything and try compromise to reach an agreement! Also to rather agree to disagree and LEAVE the situation

3) Treat others barbz the way I'd like to be treated. So this includes no ignoring barbz, and no insulting or making rude comments towards them

4)LAST BUT NOT LEAST I will always try to keep in view of THE BIG PICTURE which is Nicki's feelings. The fact that in the end we're here for Nicki. And nothing will change that! I'll show my love for Nicki in the following ways:
    a)To continue showing my love to her barbz
    b) To BUY her music and not illegally download it
    c) To defend her from haters: in real-life, on youtube and on this site
    d) Praying for Nicki every night like I always do. Just to ask God to keep her safe and to let her know that we love her :)

Therefore, from the 19 April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!
    x

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

6. ShesABadBitch avatar

RE: Barbz/KenBarbz Pledge

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM By: ShesABadBitch

I PLEDGE.

7. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM By: TayHollyWood

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    I think we should do a pledge as barbz and no one should be able to break that! Kind of like a legal document.
    So this is how my pledge goes. And this is my own personal pledge.

I, Chloe Ashley Mitchell, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

1) Not promote and share any leaked music online, no matter how much I may want to and how obsessed I am over the leaked song/album.

2) Not argue with any fellow fans over anything and try compromise to reach an agreement! Also to rather agree to disagree and LEAVE the situation

3) Treat others barbz the way I'd like to be treated. So this includes no ignoring barbz, and no insulting or making rude comments towards them

4)LAST BUT NOT LEAST I will always try to keep in view of THE BIG PICTURE which is Nicki's feelings. The fact that in the end we're here for Nicki. And nothing will change that! I'll show my love for Nicki in the following ways:
    d) Praying for Nicki every night like I always do. Just to ask God to keep her safe and to let her know that we love her :)

Therefore, from the 19 April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!
    x

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

I won't be pledge because my pledge is just for and about nicki not about her fans. So I pledge to Nicki. But I will still listen to a leaked song and when it's available for sale I will buy it, just like I been doing all this time.

TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

8. BasicallyBrianna avatar

People who talk shit about Nicki.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM By: BasicallyBrianna

People be making me soooo angry when they're like, oh Nicki got her ass done, Nicki got her nose done blah blah. Yeah, now tell me if you had money wouldn't you fix what you don't like about yourself? Maybe she was like really insecure about it? Don't think about that. Plus many other celebs have had surgeries to fix their imperfections. GET OVER IT. I know people in High School who are like I wish I could get my nose done because I hate it. Almost everyone has something they don't like about themselves and would fix if they could. But Nicki can't? Smh x2.

9. BillyJake avatar

RE: People who talk shit about Nicki.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:54 PM By: BillyJake

i Agree its not their money that she is spending any way Thirsty ass hoes .

10. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I, Yasmin Demaris Clayton, barbie and stan, pledge that as a Nicki Minaj fan I shall do the following:

Therefore, from the 19th April 2012 I shall start with this pledge!

Muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

11. KenBark avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM By: KenBark

those are the ppl who wish kims surgery hadn't been so FxKD UP!!!.LOL. but seriously they'll find anything to hate on. lets jus say she had a flat ass, haters would try to shit on her for that. I agree wit u totally tho. those are the ppl that probably secretly envy her. dude and chicks alike.lol
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>Comments???.......EAT A D!CK, B!TCH!!

12. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Couldn't agree with you more but tbh I don't think Nicki's nose is fake. I watched her documentary on E! last night and her nose has been the same FOREVER. And who cares about her boobs and ass? It's sexy and they're jealous!

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

13. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Exactlyy! People are just jealous.

14. Lisq avatar

Someone tries to diss Nicki

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM By: Lisq
  15. BasicallyBrianna avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:55 PM By: BasicallyBrianna

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    those are the ppl who wish kims surgery hadn't been so FxKD UP!!!.LOL. but seriously they'll find anything to hate on. lets jus say she had a flat ass, haters would try to shit on her for that. I agree wit u totally tho. those are the ppl that probably secretly envy her. dude and chicks alike.lol

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>Comments???.......EAT A D!CK, B!TCH!!

-----------------------------------------------------
    People will just do anything to put people down.

16. New_Barbie avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM By: New_Barbie

TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    NICKI A HOE N A TRICK FUCK YOU

17. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

you should never change anything about yourself....god mad you perfect in his eyes ( thats what i believe) but if she wanted to that , she can she a grown ass woman and fuck what everyone else say..its your life and do anything to make sure your number #1 player is happy ( thats you)...done
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

18. BrookieBARBZ avatar

Time to Show our HB more appreciation...

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

Hey Barbz,

So clearly Nicki isn't too pleased with all of us. I think we all know that she isn't like any normal celebrity, and she actually takes time and care to connect and make us feel as close to her as possible. We all took great advantage of this privilege that she gave us, and now that we don;t have it, we are mad/sad/disappointed, but really, we should have showed more appreciation to the fact that we DID have that in the first place.

We all should have been more greatful, and showed more support for our girl. Instead we took what she did for us for granted and I don't blame her for saying enough is enough. Lets just take this time, all angry emotions aside, and pray for Nicki to make sure she is having a great time in the UK at the moment!

WE LOVE YOU NICKI! Thank you for doing everything that you do for us!

º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

19. KenBark avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:38 AM By: KenBark

LISTEN wrote:
    TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    NICKI A HOE N A TRICK FUCK YOU

I HOPE THAT WUZ AN ACCIDENT

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>QUACK QUACK u a DUCK and CHICKEN 2, BiTXH!!!!!!!

20. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:46 AM By: IZZY_BABYYY

Back in 08 when I first started riding with Nicki people around me used to talk that about that shit ALL the time! Now it's funny cuz the same people around me are the ones getting all types of surgery smh.....but eitherway people will always talk and hate but Nicki has proven so much that they have become irrelevant! So don't waste your breath on people like that ;).....
    NICKI-WAYNE-DRAKE ♥

Newsletter Signup