DDF Danser avatar

Nicki on Twitter

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Nicki's on Twitter go in this thread.
FM#TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. Reeco avatar

RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM By: Reeco

Rom4nZolanski wrote:
    I can't believe this!!!

It's ok for you American's, she is always with you guys and on chat shows and radio stuff and what not..

But for her UK barbz, this was the only way we could be with her

And now it is over!!!!!!

#NICKICOMEBACK has been Top Trend in the UK for the past hour, i hope she comes back!!! :-(

I AM FROM THE UK TOO!

2. 5star Barbie avatar

RE: NICKI IS OUT OF TWITTER

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM By: 5star Barbie

WHAT HAPPEN ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

3. Harajuku~Barbie avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM By: Harajuku~Barbie

im so sad i dont know what to do! and after over 11 million followers! i feel like we cant know anything now. im sure she will make a new account soon but right now all i have is mypinkfriday.com

4. _AlexMinaj avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM By: _AlexMinaj

i hope Nicki makes a new twitter soon. idk why they would turn on Nicki like that.
    ROMAN RELOADED

5. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Twitter accounts can be reactivated within 30 days with all the followers intact she is just messing with us.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

6. HadoukenMinaj avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM By: HadoukenMinaj

From what I heard, she closed it due to the website www.dailynicki.com. They had leaked out her songs before her album was out on April 3rd so she found out, got pissed, and a whole internet drama ensued. Now she feels betrayed by the barbz and closed her twitter. =/ We miss you, Nicki. Please, come back!
    'Cause I'm a fireball: HAAADOUKEN!

7. MT5792 avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM By: MT5792

Blackflm715 wrote:
    Do anybody know any other twitter accounts of hers? I remember in an interview she said that she had multiple twitter accounts. One that I found was @ITSONIKABITCHH , but I don't know any others.

Haha Nicki doesn't have multiple twitter accounts sssoooo ur following a fake...

8. MT5792 avatar

RE: NICKIDAILY

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:29 PM By: MT5792

Yeah cuz from what I've seen and read this isn't the first time they've leaked or retweeted Nickis stuff, I mean how are u a fan if I do that?? Anyway I hope Nicki comes back hard cuz a lot of ppl r talking shit

9. DollyyyFace avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:43 PM By: DollyyyFace

im so upset that nicki will delete her twitter. I think she just protected her tweets and going to be off for awhile but i hope she comes back. TeamMinaj loves you NICKI

10. STAR_BARBIE03 avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:21 PM By: STAR_BARBIE03

we love you nicki.. i will never be mad at you for deleting your twitter. do whatever you need to to get yourself on track.. u were betrayed.. anyone who doesnt understand that is irrelevant.. ill be here before and after. and if i know you like i think i do you WILL come out on top. no doubt. you're strong barb. Hugs and kisses xoxo --- Star Barbie

11. Jme_C avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM By: Jme_C

Basically what happened is, a fan site leaked some songs before the release of PF:RR. Nicki found out and blocked them on Twitter (they're lucky she didn't take legal action, didn't Madonna get someone put in prison?)

Anyway last night Little Monsters (Lady GaGa Fans), some of them posing as Barbz, took to Twitter to start attacking Nicki and basically Nicki had enough and deleted her account.

These Lady GaGa fans are trying to eliminate anyone they see as a threat to GaGa and at the moment they're succeeding. Someone needs to stop these little fuckers.

I like Lady GaGa, but I had to step away because her fanbase are vile!

12. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

I miss Nicki! :'(
    She probably just needs some time but hopefully she'll come back to her true Barbz, YA DIG!?

13. Jme_C avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM By: Jme_C

Don't be fooled into thinking Nickdaily was responsible for all this! Little Monsters are the main culprits, they're just using Ncikdaily to give them reason to spread hate!

14. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:05 AM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

Try being from Australia :'(

You people from the UK and America are lucky!

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:19 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Nicki deleted. I don't understand why. NickiDaily is fucked up for promoting a leak. Fullstop. It's common sense to block someone after doing that.
    Yet, I don't understand why Nicki deleted her twitter just because of that? People often hate on Nicki, and this makes her look weak. Sorry, just being honest.

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

16. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

:( The full story is here:
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00049707.html
    Nicki DID follow some fucking mean barbz...

17. Benicus avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM By: Benicus Moderator

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Try being from SOUTH AFRICA. Nicki isn't even gonna come here anyway, now I have NO form of communication with her whatsoever!
    Wtf Nicki, why? Can't you see past your own selfish needs for once and look at your FANS? Without them, you'd be nothing, so if this is some form of 'punishment' then I'll be really pissed off and upset :(
    I love you Nicki. I can't understand why you're doing this to us :( :(

I don't think she's being selfish or trying to punish her fans. I think she just needed to get away from it all for a bit. At the end of the day, she's human just like the rest of us. She's only temporarily deactivated her account. She'll be back.

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Nicki was right to delete

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I've been pondering and thinking about whether to post this or not, but what the hell...

NICKI was DAMN RIGHT to delete because she tweeted that she wanted to follow some new barbz because the ones she was following were 'mean and ratchet' and Nicki was right about that! If you can't even support your OWN team, how are you gonna be expected to follow Nicki? And this was obviously a build-up. No one would just delete their twitter like that. And barbz, please don't say 'you've learned your lesson.' You haven't. Not until every barb/kenbarb can treat each other with RESPECT. That's the reason why I deleted my twitter in the first place. Krim fans were nicer to me than Nicki fans. And the Rihanna Navy, even though I wasn't part of their team supported me. So blame Nicki Daily, but you're all just as responsible as she is, because this was a build up. #truth, and none of you can deny this

19. Benicus avatar

RE: Nicki was right to delete

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM By: Benicus Moderator

To be honest, this situation is really starting to show some of the "fan's" true colours.

I do feel pretty sorry for Nicki but I'm sure she doesn't want our pity. She should just ditch and forget those stupid idiot barbz and focus on the ones who actually give a shit, because there's plenty out there :)

20. Jme_C avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM By: Jme_C

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Nicki deleted. I don't understand why. NickiDaily is fucked up for promoting a leak. Fullstop. It's common sense to block someone after doing that.
    Yet, I don't understand why Nicki deleted her twitter just because of that? People often hate on Nicki, and this makes her look weak. Sorry, just being honest.

Publicity stunt, perhaps?

Newsletter Signup