DDF Danser avatar

Nicki on Twitter

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Nicki's on Twitter go in this thread.
FM#TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

  1. nuttzy2k11 avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM By: nuttzy2k11
  2. nuttzy2k11 avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM By: nuttzy2k11
  3. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM By: TayHollyWood

    BL_U wrote:
    *CRYING*

    This used to be the way she would communicate with #TeamMinaj and let us know stuff, when she was gonna Ustream and all the other good things.

    But now....

    :'(


    Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.


    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  4. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: NICKI IS OUT OF TWITTER

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:22 AM By: TayHollyWood

    Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  5. KenBark avatar

    RE: NICKI IS OUT OF TWITTER

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM By: KenBark

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    Foolery.I Can't believe this is what ppl do wit their time
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>"#fxkSWGG"

    --->>>Comments???.......EAT A D!CK, B!TCH!!

  6. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

    RE: NICKIDAILY

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

    i know that Nicki deleted, sorry guys for the false info cos i posted this in the middle of it all happening....im really upset about this, twitter just dont feel the same without her :/
    and i dont think it was a publicity stunt either, we all know Nicki is a strong person, i mean look at what shes been through. but to see her delete her twitter...well that just shows how hurt she really is.
    __________________________________________________

    "You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

    - Nicki Minaj

  7. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: NICKIDAILY

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Jme_C wrote:
    Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Nicki deleted. I don't understand why. NickiDaily is fucked up for promoting a leak. Fullstop. It's common sense to block someone after doing that.
    Yet, I don't understand why Nicki deleted her twitter just because of that? People often hate on Nicki, and this makes her look weak. Sorry, just being honest.
    _____________________________________________

    I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'


    Publicity stunt, perhaps?


    I think publicity plays a Lil part in it
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  8. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: NICKIDAILY

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM By: TayHollyWood

    FUCK NICKI DAILY! GET OVER THIS SHIT.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  9. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: NICKI IS OUT OF TWITTER

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM By: TayHollyWood

    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    Foolery.I Can't believe this is what ppl do wit their time
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>"#fxkSWGG"


    Poof be gone Spam lol

    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  10. PinkGlitterBarb avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM By: PinkGlitterBarb

    Yes there are a lot of Barbz that were mean to me like I tried to talk to one Barb and she was like she don't talk to other Barbz like WTF, you claim you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect for each other. That is really sad and I think that is why Nic deleted her Twitter b/c she sees her Barbz being mean. I always try to be nice and I do. I really love Nic & I am a TRUE FAN. So I hate it when Barbz can't be nice to each other..you say you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect to each other. I've always shown respect to everyone. I don't see why the rest of the" Barbz" can't do the same.

  11. MagentaxBarbi3 avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM By: MagentaxBarbi3

    I'm a little sad that Nicki deleted her twitter, but you have to do what you have to do. It's true that a lot of Nicki fans are so mean and rude to each other. I mean, we're all here to support her, and that's what should matter. In one way, deleting her twitter is kind of a good thing, because now she knows who most of the fake fans are. I have a feeling she'll be back on, or she'll find a different way of how to confirm things, instead of twitter. Probably a different social media website.
    MagentaxBarbi3

  12. BubbleGumBarbi avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM By: BubbleGumBarbi

    im just about sick and tired of hearing the barbz. i hate that all of us have to suffer for other fans issues and what they did to HB. Its not fair that we have to sit and hurt and worry all because of what one person did. But its TRUE most of #TeamMinaj are sitting on high horses when we are all equal. Most of #TeamMinaj forget that they are here for HB not fcr friends. Dont sit there and attack Nicki and tell her to unblock NickiDaily . Your not there for Nicki Daily are you serious right now? Thats a fan page. Most of you`ll lost sight yes we are a family but once the queen makes a decision to punish a barb or ken or block them thats for a legitimate reason. Its too much drama , everytime i check and look around theres an issue happening in #TeamMinaj and as a barb i wont take anyones slack if its not mine. I think its good that Nicki deleted her twitter , she'll be more focused and not have to sign on and see the bullshit that be happening most of the time. I just miss the old #TeamMinaj days when we all thought alike , we faught for the kid and pushed her music. Now just about everyone has lost sight on what we first came here for. We represent Nicki still whether shes here or not. Our names alone stand out on twitter. We are one of the most watched fan base in the entire world. I just wish that we all get our priorities in check. Its sad that sum of the dye hards like myself have to suffer for fakes.

    Lets get on this FAKE NICKI PAGE!

    I will unfollow any barb or ken that tweets or retweets that page on my timeline. If you were a REAL Barb or Ken you would know that , thats not HB! You have to be really dillusional to even think or visual something like that.

    G E T ... I T .... T O G E T H E R !!
    - Boojie Bombshell -

  13. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM By: TayHollyWood

    BubbleGumBarbi wrote:
    im just about sick and tired of hearing the barbz. i hate that all of us have to suffer for other fans issues and what they did to HB. Its not fair that we have to sit and hurt and worry all because of what one person did. But its TRUE most of #TeamMinaj are sitting on high horses when we are all equal. Most of #TeamMinaj forget that they are here for HB not fcr friends. Dont sit there and attack Nicki and tell her to unblock NickiDaily . Your not there for Nicki Daily are you serious right now? Thats a fan page. Most of you`ll lost sight yes we are a family but once the queen makes a decision to punish a barb or ken or block them thats for a legitimate reason. Its too much drama , everytime i check and look around theres an issue happening in #TeamMinaj and as a barb i wont take anyones slack if its not mine. I think its good that Nicki deleted her twitter , she'll be more focused and not have to sign on and see the bullshit that be happening most of the time. I just miss the old #TeamMinaj days when we all thought alike , we faught for the kid and pushed her music. Now just about everyone has lost sight on what we first came here for. We represent Nicki still whether shes here or not. Our names alone stand out on twitter. We are one of the most watched fan base in the entire world. I just wish that we all get our priorities in check. Its sad that sum of the dye hards like myself have to suffer for fakes.

    Lets get on this FAKE NICKI PAGE!

    I will unfollow any barb or ken that tweets or retweets that page on my timeline. If you were a REAL Barb or Ken you would know that , thats not HB! You have to be really dillusional to even think or visual something like that.

    G E T ... I T .... T O G E T H E R !!
    - Boojie Bombshell -


    i agree, but fuckem. its fucked up that we have to suffer but fuck it, it was bound to happen.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  14. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

    RachelMinaj wrote:
    Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Try being from SOUTH AFRICA. Nicki isn't even gonna come here anyway, now I have NO form of communication with her whatsoever!
    Wtf Nicki, why? Can't you see past your own selfish needs for once and look at your FANS? Without them, you'd be nothing, so if this is some form of 'punishment' then I'll be really pissed off and upset :(
    I love you Nicki. I can't understand why you're doing this to us :( :(
    _____________________________________________

    I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'


    That is rude.

    Sometimes you HAVE to be selfish. Obviously things have been getting to her and she needs to take a break. Everyone has been there at some point. It's not uncommon for people to delete Twitter/Facebook etc when things get too much, and then come back when they are feeling better/happier.

    People need to understand that before Twitter, there was never a good way for people to get so "close" to celebrities. We have become too comfortable with Twitter and keeping up with our favourite celebrities and knowing where they are and what they are up to every day.

    Just because she deleted Twitter, doesn't mean she's cutting off all her fans. What do you think celebrities did before social networking? Fans still found a way of finding out things and going out to support their fave, or even supporting them from their own home.

    If you are a true Nicki fan, you will not stop stanning for her because she no longer has a Twitter!!!


    Can I get an Amen up in this bitch!?

  15. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:13 AM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

    Nicki, you are amazing and if you need to take a break, then take one as long as you need to. You are the most amazing person on this planet and they're all jealous, DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU.

    Love you so much.

  16. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: Nicki was right to delete

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    PinkslamPinkBarbie wrote:
    Yes there are a lot of Barbz that were mean to me like I tried to talk to one Barb and she was like she don't talk to other Barbz like WTF, you claim you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect for each other. That is really sad and I think that is why Nic deleted her Twitter b/c she sees her Barbz being mean. I always try to be nice and I do. I really love Nic & I am a TRUE FAN. So I hate it when Barbz can't be nice to each other..you say you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect to each other. I've always shown respect to everyone. I don't see why the rest of the" Barbz" can't do the same.


    Yes, I agree. Some people think that they're celebs because they've spoken to Nicki before and that she follows them! Newsflash! They're not. They might be LUCKIER and be at the right place at the right time, but nothing makes them BETTER.
    About the Little Monsters, they're always very nice to me, but hey, it could have been a mixture of them AND the fakeass barbz. TayHollyWood makes a VERY good point, because it seems that if you're not followed by Nicki in TM, you're NOTHING. If she follows you, ehhh you might be something, according to the barbz. I hope Nicki's whipped some sense into their heads.
    _____________________________________________

    I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

  17. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:45 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    RachelMinaj wrote:
    Benicus wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:


    Just because she deleted Twitter, doesn't mean she's cutting off all her fans. What do you think celebrities did before social networking? Fans still found a way of finding out things and going out to support their fave, or even supporting them from their own home.

    If you are a true Nicki fan, you will not stop stanning for her because she no longer has a Twitter!!!


    You really are the voice of reason around here! Completely agree. If there is ever an opportunity to elect moderators on this forum, you should definately be one of them!


    Hahaha, I'm just a very level-headed person. All this drama is showing some of the barbz' true colours and it doesn't surprise me that Nicki wants to send them to Barbie Detention...even if it means sending the good ones there too :P And thank you, it's funny that we don't have moderators on here but I imagine that would cause even more drama... haha.


    As you can see, I felt REALLY bad for saying that :(
    I don't have a twitter so I didn't know what was going on
    NICKI if you ever see this, know how sorry I am for saying that! Sometimes I forget that you are only human! Hope you barbz forgive me! I was really rude for saying that!

    _____________________________________________

    I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

  18. mishgov avatar

    A video about Nicki Deleting Her Twitter... We love you

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM By: mishgov

    Hey Barbz!
    So... my friend suggested I do a video about Nicki, her Twitter and how much love her Barbz still have for her.
    I had tears in my eyes when I edited it. Nicki and her music has been such a support system... she may not know me, but her confidence and strength helps me.... and it helps a lot of other Barbz too... I know it.

    Let me know what you think... because I think she is beautiful and inspiring and I say it so often in this video. Now we can see who really supports her... who is standing by her. How some ''Barbz'' turned on her... was so sad!

    Watch the video on Youtube here.

    South Africa loves you Nicki... and so does the rest of the entire world.

  19. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: A video about Nicki Deleting Her Twitter... We love you

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    South Africa loves you SO MUCH Nicki *wipes tears*

    _____________________________________________

    I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

  20. BrookieBARBZ avatar

    RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

    Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

    At first I paniced, then I raged, then I cried. LOL, this is a terrible thing, but I think she will come back, hopefully soon, Nicki as we all know loves her fans so I'm sure she hasn't forgotten bout us. Hey maybe she'll come back on the day she anounces those US tour dates(; -prayz-
    º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

Newsletter Signup