DDF Danser avatar

Nicki on Twitter

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Nicki's on Twitter go in this thread.
FM#TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. Benicus avatar

RE: Nicki was right to delete

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM By: Benicus Moderator

RachelMinaj wrote:

As for the fanbases, I find EVERY artist has a group of huge fans that are too big for their boots. I've seen a lot of TM (though not all) who think they are a celebrity themselves because Nicki follows them or because they've met her/talked to her a few times. It's sickening. Every fan should know their place and know that no fan is above another fan.

Hear here!
    I completely agree! Some guy on Twitter who apparently worked for ND seemed to be loving all the attention and sympathy he was getting from people last night GMT. They had leaked something, apologised, promised not to do it again, and then broke that promise. So what do they expect? Like Rachel said, they almost seem as if they think they are superior to other fans because of their website and Minaj following them on Twitter. Well, this sure has put them in their place.

2. Benicus avatar

RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus Moderator

RachelMinaj wrote:

Just because she deleted Twitter, doesn't mean she's cutting off all her fans. What do you think celebrities did before social networking? Fans still found a way of finding out things and going out to support their fave, or even supporting them from their own home.

If you are a true Nicki fan, you will not stop stanning for her because she no longer has a Twitter!!!

You really are the voice of reason around here! Completely agree. If there is ever an opportunity to elect moderators on this forum, you should definately be one of them!

3. RachelMinaj avatar

RE: NICKI IS OUT OF TWITTER

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM By: RachelMinaj

I hate that non Nicki fans are suddenly jumping and having their say.

Nic blocked Daily ages ago. And she does follow some ratchet barbz, but I shall say no more on that...

It's sad because she only followed like 900 people...and she had over 11 million followers. She needs to see that there are Team Minaj out there who are TRUE fans and would never sell her out. She needs to find these people and follow THEM. Not the fake barbz who don't realise how far down in the ladder of life they are -_-

4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

RachelMinaj wrote:
    I can see why Nicki was upset with NickiDaily, but I'm still confused as to what happened because she blocked the fansite a while ago now, so why did it all suddenly blow up now?

That's what I'm also confused about. I heard on the news at the end of March that Nicki blocked the NickiDaily page for promoting leaks. Why did it happen now?

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

5. RachelMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:02 AM By: RachelMinaj

Benicus wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:

Just because she deleted Twitter, doesn't mean she's cutting off all her fans. What do you think celebrities did before social networking? Fans still found a way of finding out things and going out to support their fave, or even supporting them from their own home.

If you are a true Nicki fan, you will not stop stanning for her because she no longer has a Twitter!!!

You really are the voice of reason around here! Completely agree. If there is ever an opportunity to elect moderators on this forum, you should definately be one of them!

Hahaha, I'm just a very level-headed person. All this drama is showing some of the barbz' true colours and it doesn't surprise me that Nicki wants to send them to Barbie Detention...even if it means sending the good ones there too :P And thank you, it's funny that we don't have moderators on here but I imagine that would cause even more drama... haha.

6. Benicus avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM By: Benicus Moderator

RachelMinaj wrote:

All this drama is showing some of the barbz' true colours and it doesn't surprise me that Nicki wants to send them to Barbie Detention...even if it means sending the good ones there too :P

Yeah, that's exactly what I said in a thread somewhere. Just because Minaj is a celeb doesn't mean that she can't block people on Twitter who do wrong, nor deactivate her account if she wants to.

It's all been blown out of proportion and I'm guessing it's the reason why she needed to get away for bit. There's too many trolls and assholes on Twitter...

7. RachelMinaj avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM By: RachelMinaj

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:
    I can see why Nicki was upset with NickiDaily, but I'm still confused as to what happened because she blocked the fansite a while ago now, so why did it all suddenly blow up now?

That's what I'm also confused about. I heard on the news at the end of March that Nicki blocked the NickiDaily page for promoting leaks. Why did it happen now?

I HEARD that NickiDaily started to get their followers to ask Nicki to unblock him,. And I guess Nicki's mentions were full of it and she was getting annoyed. If Nicki ever wants to forgive Daily, she has to do it on her own time.

But then again, this is what I've heard and I don't know if it's true or now.

One of the bad things about a Nicki-less Twitter is that it will be harder to get confirmation on things. I'm also worried MPF will become a place for haters to congregate and try to cause trouble -_-

8. Jme_C avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM By: Jme_C

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:

I TOLD YOU, LITTLE MONSTERS!!!

They started tweeting "when Judas leaked, gaga tweeted Enjoy" and saying how she would never block a fan. Then they started attacking Nicki along with some Barbz. After that Nicki deleted but the commotion continued and Little Monsters started trending We love Lil Kim.

9. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM By: TayHollyWood

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    I've been pondering and thinking about whether to post this or not, but what the hell...

NICKI was DAMN RIGHT to delete because she tweeted that she wanted to follow some new barbz because the ones she was following were 'mean and ratchet' and Nicki was right about that! If you can't even support your OWN team, how are you gonna be expected to follow Nicki? And this was obviously a build-up. No one would just delete their twitter like that. And barbz, please don't say 'you've learned your lesson.' You haven't. Not until every barb/kenbarb can treat each other with RESPECT. That's the reason why I deleted my twitter in the first place. Krim fans were nicer to me than Nicki fans. And the Rihanna Navy, even though I wasn't part of their team supported me. So blame Nicki Daily, but you're all just as responsible as she is, because this was a build up. #truth, and none of you can deny this

Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.

TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

10. nuttzy2k11 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM By: nuttzy2k11
  11. nuttzy2k11 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM By: nuttzy2k11
  12. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:21 AM By: TayHollyWood

BL_U wrote:
    *CRYING*

This used to be the way she would communicate with #TeamMinaj and let us know stuff, when she was gonna Ustream and all the other good things.

But now....

:'(

Okay so all I have to say is fuck nicki daily, fuck gaga fans, fuck the Kim fans doing bullshit, fuck the team minaj motherfuckers that's doing shit. I'm here for nicki. I am not team minaj for her fans, I'm team minaj for her. She don't have to have a twitter. Imma still ride for my bitch regardless. Am I sad she deleted her twitter, no cause I can careless about the shit. Everybody started spazzing out. And I was calm, I said " oh I knew that was coming" I'm not surprised or phased by the shit. I can careless about getting to know team minaj because most of them hate me anyways, and when I was trying to interact with them on twitter they had they Nose in the air. Until nicki followed me and everybody wanna be on my clit. I said fuckem. And that's why I carry shit the way I carry it now. I interact with you guys but me and you guys don't follow each other on twitter. But them other bitches that's on twitter, that's another story. They are ungrateful bitches. They always are at some bodies neck. A person not listening to a leaked song that's unlikely. But promoting the shit is straight disrespectful. But that's just how the industry is. But it's more personal because it was a team minaj member.

13. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:22 AM By: TayHollyWood

14. KenBark avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM By: KenBark

TayHollyWood wrote:

Foolery.I Can't believe this is what ppl do wit their time
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>Comments???.......EAT A D!CK, B!TCH!!

15. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

RE: NICKIDAILY

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

i know that Nicki deleted, sorry guys for the false info cos i posted this in the middle of it all happening....im really upset about this, twitter just dont feel the same without her :/
    and i dont think it was a publicity stunt either, we all know Nicki is a strong person, i mean look at what shes been through. but to see her delete her twitter...well that just shows how hurt she really is.

"You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

- Nicki Minaj

16. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM By: TayHollyWood

Jme_C wrote:
    Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Nicki deleted. I don't understand why. NickiDaily is fucked up for promoting a leak. Fullstop. It's common sense to block someone after doing that.
    Yet, I don't understand why Nicki deleted her twitter just because of that? People often hate on Nicki, and this makes her look weak. Sorry, just being honest.

Publicity stunt, perhaps?

I think publicity plays a Lil part in it

17. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM By: TayHollyWood

FUCK NICKI DAILY! GET OVER THIS SHIT.

18. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM By: TayHollyWood

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:

Foolery.I Can't believe this is what ppl do wit their time
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

Poof be gone Spam lol

19. PinkGlitterBarb avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM By: PinkGlitterBarb

Yes there are a lot of Barbz that were mean to me like I tried to talk to one Barb and she was like she don't talk to other Barbz like WTF, you claim you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect for each other. That is really sad and I think that is why Nic deleted her Twitter b/c she sees her Barbz being mean. I always try to be nice and I do. I really love Nic & I am a TRUE FAN. So I hate it when Barbz can't be nice to each other..you say you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect to each other. I've always shown respect to everyone. I don't see why the rest of the" Barbz" can't do the same.

20. MagentaxBarbi3 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM By: MagentaxBarbi3

I'm a little sad that Nicki deleted her twitter, but you have to do what you have to do. It's true that a lot of Nicki fans are so mean and rude to each other. I mean, we're all here to support her, and that's what should matter. In one way, deleting her twitter is kind of a good thing, because now she knows who most of the fake fans are. I have a feeling she'll be back on, or she'll find a different way of how to confirm things, instead of twitter. Probably a different social media website.
    MagentaxBarbi3

Newsletter Signup