DDF Danser avatar

Nicki on Twitter

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Nicki's on Twitter go in this thread.
FM#TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: NICKI DELETED HER TWITTER?!

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:13 AM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Nicki, you are amazing and if you need to take a break, then take one as long as you need to. You are the most amazing person on this planet and they're all jealous, DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU.

Love you so much.

2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

RE: Nicki was right to delete

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

PinkslamPinkBarbie wrote:
    Yes there are a lot of Barbz that were mean to me like I tried to talk to one Barb and she was like she don't talk to other Barbz like WTF, you claim you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect for each other. That is really sad and I think that is why Nic deleted her Twitter b/c she sees her Barbz being mean. I always try to be nice and I do. I really love Nic & I am a TRUE FAN. So I hate it when Barbz can't be nice to each other..you say you "Team Minaj" but you show no respect to each other. I've always shown respect to everyone. I don't see why the rest of the" Barbz" can't do the same.

Yes, I agree. Some people think that they're celebs because they've spoken to Nicki before and that she follows them! Newsflash! They're not. They might be LUCKIER and be at the right place at the right time, but nothing makes them BETTER.
    About the Little Monsters, they're always very nice to me, but hey, it could have been a mixture of them AND the fakeass barbz. TayHollyWood makes a VERY good point, because it seems that if you're not followed by Nicki in TM, you're NOTHING. If she follows you, ehhh you might be something, according to the barbz. I hope Nicki's whipped some sense into their heads.

I call it play, now do ya see why?
    These bitches calling me 'Manning Eli!'

3. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:45 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

RachelMinaj wrote:
    Benicus wrote:
    RachelMinaj wrote:

Just because she deleted Twitter, doesn't mean she's cutting off all her fans. What do you think celebrities did before social networking? Fans still found a way of finding out things and going out to support their fave, or even supporting them from their own home.

If you are a true Nicki fan, you will not stop stanning for her because she no longer has a Twitter!!!

You really are the voice of reason around here! Completely agree. If there is ever an opportunity to elect moderators on this forum, you should definately be one of them!

Hahaha, I'm just a very level-headed person. All this drama is showing some of the barbz' true colours and it doesn't surprise me that Nicki wants to send them to Barbie Detention...even if it means sending the good ones there too :P And thank you, it's funny that we don't have moderators on here but I imagine that would cause even more drama... haha.

As you can see, I felt REALLY bad for saying that :(
    I don't have a twitter so I didn't know what was going on
    NICKI if you ever see this, know how sorry I am for saying that! Sometimes I forget that you are only human! Hope you barbz forgive me! I was really rude for saying that!

4. mishgov avatar

A video about Nicki Deleting Her Twitter... We love you

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM By: mishgov

Hey Barbz!
    So... my friend suggested I do a video about Nicki, her Twitter and how much love her Barbz still have for her.
    I had tears in my eyes when I edited it. Nicki and her music has been such a support system... she may not know me, but her confidence and strength helps me.... and it helps a lot of other Barbz too... I know it.

Let me know what you think... because I think she is beautiful and inspiring and I say it so often in this video. Now we can see who really supports her... who is standing by her. How some ''Barbz'' turned on her... was so sad!

Watch the video on Youtube here.

South Africa loves you Nicki... and so does the rest of the entire world.

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

RE: A video about Nicki Deleting Her Twitter... We love you

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

South Africa loves you SO MUCH Nicki *wipes tears*

6. BrookieBARBZ avatar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

At first I paniced, then I raged, then I cried. LOL, this is a terrible thing, but I think she will come back, hopefully soon, Nicki as we all know loves her fans so I'm sure she hasn't forgotten bout us. Hey maybe she'll come back on the day she anounces those US tour dates(; -prayz-
    º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

7. BrookieBARBZ avatar

RE: Nicki was right to delete

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM By: BrookieBARBZ

Maybe everyone should just try getting along. What is the purpose of being nasty to each other? Ridiculous. N for those of you who ARE being rude, mean, and just jerks to each other then grow up and stop being nasty little things. We are all on the same team, so there is NO need to hate on each other. #NICKICOMEBACK

º•º•Make this YOUR moment 4 life•º•º
    ??8/2/11 NY??

8. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: NICKIDAILY

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Did she deactivate or delete?
    #TeamMinaj forever.

9. Benicus avatar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM By: Benicus Moderator

TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    Did she deactivate or delete?
    #TeamMinaj forever.

It's the same thing - you get a grace period of 30 days to reinstate your account until it becomes permanently removed.

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

10. NickiMinaj809 avatar

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM By: NickiMinaj809

I think who ever sent it need to be sued they did not need to do that nicki it is not your fault i am mad with you i think you should keep your page down.

Whitlee Janel Jackson

11. TimmzZolanski avatar

NICKI WE WANT YOU BACK

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM By: TimmzZolanski

nickii we need you back on twitter, we feel so disconnected without you :'( its really upsetting

12. New_Barbie avatar

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM By: New_Barbie

YOU STUPID FAGGOT STOP CRYING AND GROW BALLS ALREADY !!!!SHE WENT ON TV AND SAID SHE MIGHT COME BACK OR MABY NOT
    THAT BITCH AINT WORRYED ABOUT NO ONE BUT NICKI SO I SUGEST YOU WORRY BOUT YOU AND STOP BEING DRY PUSSY WHIPPED.

13. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: NICKI WE WANT YOU BACK

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 8:41 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

It's so lonely. :(

14. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 4:57 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

LISTEN wrote:
    YOU STUPID FAGGOT STOP CRYING AND GROW BALLS ALREADY !!!!SHE WENT ON TV AND SAID SHE MIGHT COME BACK OR MABY NOT
    THAT BITCH AINT WORRYED ABOUT NO ONE BUT NICKI SO I SUGEST YOU WORRY BOUT YOU AND STOP BEING DRY PUSSY WHIPPED.

1. You make no sense, are you sure you've learnt English properly?
    2. You're a hater = you're not wanted here
    3. Bye :)

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

15. PeehMinaj avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:40 AM By: PeehMinaj

MothrfcknMonsterMinaj wrote:
    Try being from Australia :'(

You people from the UK and America are lucky!

You're so lucky guys, imagine us, Brazilians Barbz, Twitter is the only way for ' talk ' to Nicki ):
    But, she delete her twitter or twitter blocked her account?

16. 5star Barbie avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: 5star Barbie

she will be back i think she's just clearing her mind right now
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

17. Markisha avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM By: Markisha

5star Barbie wrote:
    she will be back i think she's just clearing her mind right now

I really hope so..

18. KenBark avatar

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: KenBark

LISTEN wrote:

UMM YEA......this person is a dumb ass
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-MAt

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>QUACK QUACK u a DUCK and CHICKEN 2, BiTXH!!!!!!!

19. Trini avatar

Nicki Returns To Twitter

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM By: Trini

Yasssss! Our Queen is finally back. http://nickieleaks.com/nicki-minaj-returns-to-twitter/

20. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

@NICKIMINAJ

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

After being back for only one day on Twitter, our queen already has 9 million followers.

Follow me if you want, I follow back. :)

@ItsRomanBiiitch

Newsletter Signup