Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. oh_that_one_kid avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:26 PM By: oh_that_one_kid

    DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.
    Dolly Lama

    nuff said

    xoxo Keep calm and listen to Nicki Minaj xoxo

  2. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.


    That's bullshit I'm not a mindless puppet that will love everything Nicki does just because it is her, I admire her work ethic and her talent but according to you she is making the songs sound crazy and just really outright weird because she knows her fans will just buy it anyway, like she has stopped trying... I have a feeling her whole album is going to be like this and I'd rather have an album with her serious work than her just playing around... She needs to showcase her lyrical ability and her actually talent as a female rapper more the world needs to see how good she really is... this stuff will further cement her as a gimmick rapper, Nicki doesn't need that shit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  3. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:04 PM By: 5star Barbie

    AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.


    That's bullshit I'm not a mindless puppet that will love everything Nicki does just because it is her, I admire her work ethic and her talent but according to you she is making the songs sound crazy and just really outright weird because she knows her fans will just buy it anyway, like she has stopped trying... I have a feeling her whole album is going to be like this and I'd rather have an album with her serious work than her just playing around... She needs to showcase her lyrical ability and her actually talent as a female rapper more the world needs to see how good she really is... this stuff will further cement her as a gimmick rapper, Nicki doesn't need that shit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!


    THIS !!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  4. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

    Going to have to agree it is not her best work..
    For me Roman In Moscow.. Suppose everyone has different opinions!

  5. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe

    Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM By: PrincessErinMinaj

    I dont get why everyone is criticizing this song.. I genuinely like it, I think i yes its different but she is aloud a bit of change!!!!
    Give her a break she has had a lot of negativity on this song.. It may not be her best but it is not as bad is what it is getting made out !!!

  6. Hunter Lewinski avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe

    Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:37 AM By: Hunter Lewinski

    Compeltly diagree I don't know why people are hating this song its good I like it more than Roman in Moscow! And I can't wait for the album and everyone has thier own opinion but right now stupid hoe is my faveriote song!100% love for stupid hoe its funny and crazy its shows nickis fun and crazy personality!

  7. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe

    Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 10:16 AM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

    PrincessErinMinaj wrote:
    I dont get why everyone is criticizing this song.. I genuinely like it, I think i yes its different but she is aloud a bit of change!!!!
    Give her a break she has had a lot of negativity on this song.. It may not be her best but it is not as bad is what it is getting made out !!!



    I agree. I actually do really like it :D
    But its Nicki, im gonna like anything she does :P

    Cannot wait for Roman Reloaded. 14th February 2012 - Romantines Day
    _______________________________________________

    (;"-o>.*xXx*.I LOVE NICKI MINAJ.*xXx*.o-";)

    "I fly with the stars in the skies,
    I am no longer tryin to survive,
    I believe that life is a prize,
    But to live doesn't mean you're alive"

  8. Justice:DD avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe

    Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:02 PM By: Justice:DD

    i disagree but the around the end of the song when she started singing i dont really like it






    ~baddest chick living~

  9. IlyNIC avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:25 PM By: IlyNIC

    AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.


    That's bullshit I'm not a mindless puppet that will love everything Nicki does just because it is her, I admire her work ethic and her talent but according to you she is making the songs sound crazy and just really outright weird because she knows her fans will just buy it anyway, like she has stopped trying... I have a feeling her whole album is going to be like this and I'd rather have an album with her serious work than her just playing around... She needs to showcase her lyrical ability and her actually talent as a female rapper more the world needs to see how good she really is... this stuff will further cement her as a gimmick rapper, Nicki doesn't need that shit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!



    im not a mindless fan that loves everything nicki does. there is some things i dont really care for from her. but the reason i fell in love with nicki in the first place was because she was so fucking different and had different, theatrical, characters that i can relate to. her style is wacky, crazy, and fun. she is having fun. well roman is having fun lol. i like it. the lyrics are funny && cute. *shrugs* i RESPECT her being different. she knows everyone isnt going to love her. but we all loved roman in romans revenge now that he did stupid hoe and roman in moscow everyone hate him?? ion know. that shit cray. && i heard someone say that if kim did something like this we would be clownin her, i wouldnt. because i would feel like hmmm thats different. && ultimately thats what im looking for in music. SOMETHING DIFFERENT. i like nicki crazy ass. im a theatre major, with a theatrical personality myself so i LOVE MY HB SHIT. (:

    Dolly Lama

  10. DJ Lewinski avatar

    Re: STUPID HOE

    Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:16 AM By: DJ Lewinski

    omg really this song is bad ass i really cant believe her "FANS" dont like it... lol well i love it... you have to get nicki like really to get it... well at least her TRUE FANS will buy her album no matter what even just for support... you guys dissapoint me on here...
    They call me Lewinski

  11. DJ Lewinski avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM By: DJ Lewinski

    DolliePop wrote:
    i'm really shocked that the barbs don't understand what she is doing in stupid hoe. she is PURPOSELY sounding all crazy and shit because she is making a point! she has come so far in her career that she can do some crazy shit && her TRUE barbz would still love her. thats why she did all the crazy sounds and voices, she is proving a point. the song is SUPPOSE to be a joke, && if you think she is some of her serious work, YOU a stupid hoe. no further comment.
    Dolly Lama



    AGREED!!! lol EXACTLY WHAT I BEEN SAYIN #TEAMMINAJ4LIFE
    ill always be a barb and love it all oh and i cant decide either stupid hoe is funny and make me laugh and the other just sick sooo yeah
    They call me Lewinski

  12. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:59 AM By: RomansBestie

    ohhhkaay guys, please. just because these barbz don't think its her best work does not make them not true barbz! true barbz support nicki, but it doesnt mean they are expected to like everything she puts out! and even then, because some barbz dislike a song or two like this, that doesnt mean they dont love nicki anymore! EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE LOVES NICKI. thats the whole point. they're still supporting, aren't they? and everybody has an opinion, we aren't expected to all be the same & like it all the time. thats individualism. also, if they like the songs, thats their opinion too and a lot of people like the voices, not just because its nicki, but because they actually like it, ya digg? lets alll just respect each others views & dont take dives at each other...team minaj is above that...
    having that said....
    roman in moscow is better for me, the beat is better in my opinion. stupid hoe is kinda repetitive, and I gotta say that the thought put into it seems to be not a lot. :/ Im not a big fan of either song, but I RESPECT nicki for doing different stuff all the time and just being her. i think the vids are gonna be MAAAAAAD crazy though! :D

    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

  13. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 3:47 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

    Im really really fond of Stupid Hoe now I really really like it!!!!!!

  14. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    RE: Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    DolliePop wrote:
    im not a mindless fan that loves everything nicki does. there is some things i dont really care for from her. but the reason i fell in love with nicki in the first place was because she was so fucking different and had different, theatrical, characters that i can relate to. her style is wacky, crazy, and fun. she is having fun. well roman is having fun lol. i like it. the lyrics are funny && cute. *shrugs* i RESPECT her being different. she knows everyone isnt going to love her. but we all loved roman in romans revenge now that he did stupid hoe and roman in moscow everyone hate him?? ion know. that shit cray. && i heard someone say that if kim did something like this we would be clownin her, i wouldnt. because i would feel like hmmm thats different. && ultimately thats what im looking for in music. SOMETHING DIFFERENT. i like nicki crazy ass. im a theatre major, with a theatrical personality myself so i LOVE MY HB SHIT. (:


    Well a lot of us have liked Nicki from her mix tape days BEFORE all this crazy shit before all the theatrics. Even after she changed her style drastically we stood by her in hopes that she will still deliver us the genius from her mix tapes at some point. Roman is or I should say was similar to the mix tape Nicki so I thought this next album would be more raw, hard and hood like her mix tapes but honestly you can't compare Roman from Monster and Romans Revenge to these two singles they are completely different.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  15. corey minaj avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe

    Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM By: corey minaj

    im not critisizing it..... wait.... i am/.......
    but its not like im saying "man f' that song, it sucks!"/....
    im simply saying it could be better. i listen to the song all the time && my favorite part is when she says Stupid hoes is my enemy
    Stupid hoes is so wack
    Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
    Then she coulda prolly came back!

    You’re a stupid hoe
    You’re a stupid hoe
    You're a stuuuuuuupid hooooooooe"



    lool that shit cracks me up... its also my favorite trnding topic! i just feel the song couldve been better and its getting borring listening to her take cheap shoits at kim. we all know that nicki can most def destroy kim in the rap game!

  16. TeamMinaj UD avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe

    Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

    corey minaj wrote:
    im not critisizing it..... wait.... i am/.......
    but its not like im saying "man f' that song, it sucks!"/....
    im simply saying it could be better. i listen to the song all the time && my favorite part is when she says Stupid hoes is my enemy
    Stupid hoes is so wack
    Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
    Then she coulda prolly came back!

    You?re a stupid hoe
    You?re a stupid hoe
    You're a stuuuuuuupid hooooooooe"



    lool that shit cracks me up... its also my favorite trnding topic! i just feel the song couldve been better and its getting borring listening to her take cheap shoits at kim. we all know that nicki can most def destroy kim in the rap game!


    yea corey i get what you saing, i love that part. && maybe she is saving the best for lastv :)

    Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)




    ~KING dARBY :) !!

  17. TeamMinaj UD avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe

    Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:32 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

    or at leaste i hope so, its not like we said she sucked, lyrics were toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny :)


    Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)




    ~KING dARBY :) !!

  18. ninjabarbie94 avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 5:13 PM By: ninjabarbie94

    I dont honestly think i could choose between them, i love them so much!! Im so freaking out about Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded after hearing them, i mean she went hard on them, they are frekon mental so i cant imagine how crazy the album is gonna be :) Bring on 2.14.2012 Romantines day! xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

  19. DANickster avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

    Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM By: DANickster

    Opinions are opinions get over it yall saying you should like the song when half of y'all wont even like at least one of her songs. Y'all need to be mad at the people bashing her. All of the people that posted are supporting her not your opinion or what you think they should like or what you think she was saying in her song, there are many ways to skin a cat.
    If I had to choose it would be RIM

  20. itskenbiitch avatar

    Who's excited for Nicki's---SCRATCH THAT---I mean ROMAN's new album!!

    Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM By: itskenbiitch

    I know I am...counting down the days until February 14tttttth! Rah Rah ROMAN!

Newsletter Signup