Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. itskenbiitch avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:56 PM By: itskenbiitch

ROMANNNNNNN!! He lit it on firre in Moscow, no question.

2. Dstilletto avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM By: Dstilletto

Roman in moscow why...she shamed all thee bitches who suffer her and now she ready to throw down on them hoe congrats nicki...and much love to all the users on this site...

D.Stilletto
    Fromwithin ENT.......
    F{D.STILLETTO*}W€

3. _______________________________________________ avatar

Re: STUPID HOE

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:07 PM By: _______________________________________________

DJ Lewinski wrote:
    omg really this song is bad ass i really cant believe her "FANS" dont like it... lol well i love it... you have to get nicki like really to get it... well at least her TRUE FANS will buy her album no matter what even just for support... you guys dissapoint me on here...
    They call me Lewinski

4. _______________________________________________ avatar

RE: STUPID HOE

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM By: _______________________________________________

sicki is a stuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahah

5. _______________________________________________ avatar

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM By: _______________________________________________

sicki is a stuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahah

6. _______________________________________________ avatar

7. _______________________________________________ avatar

8. _______________________________________________ avatar

9. _______________________________________________ avatar

10. _______________________________________________ avatar

11. dabarbiesbaby avatar

Re: STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

yeah i love stupid hoe its really amazing and shows the real nicki. i also really like the song "im the best"

12. LongIslandKid avatar

OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM By: LongIslandKid

OMFGGGGGG THATz BEEN THE RUMOR FOR DAYz AND NOW A RUMORED SINGLE CALLED: "Suck" FROM PF: RR IS TO FEATURE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM By: PandaGazzum

what but there's also that rumor with Lady Gaga song called strut..... ( #______#) the bitches lookin' for that super bass feel gonna' be hyped like monkeys on bananas ~ TeamHomo betta' love it too I mean Nicki in 2012 workin' with the gay icons lmASSO britbrit , guh-ga, madonnz...... YAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS ~ but I'm there for Roman's dangalaaaaaaaaaaang and don't really need anything else. Important moreso R.I.M. and S.H. drop next week! 2 vids in 1 week sounds unfathomable since Nicki would only be killing us with that much love in one week... but if we know our gal she might disappoint with the vid dates lol but my life is giggin' to see her ass twerkin' in stupid hoe so I'm gooooooooooooooooood.

14. DANickster avatar

Re: OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM By: DANickster

I enter care as long as its good then ill be ok :D
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

15. GIANNIMARIEMINAJ avatar

RE: STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM By: GIANNIMARIEMINAJ

YES! I LOVE STUPID HOE :)
    TEAM NICKI :)

16. Michael-Minaj avatar

So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM By: Michael-Minaj

for this new album! Just wishing for another song or two to be released !

17. RomansBestie avatar

RE: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:53 AM By: RomansBestie

yanno, I think maybe it would be good to save the singles for now, to propel album sales. besides the barbz, I dunno what having a lot of the album out before it was released would do for other people.
    but I cant wait either ^_^ I can't wait to see the album art.....roman in his finest...
    ~RomansBestie~

18. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM By: 5star Barbie

I'm looking to see what direction she decides to go in with this album
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

19. Michael-Minaj avatar

RE: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM By: Michael-Minaj

All I really want is the track list , SH\RIM vids and album pics :)

20. Kidd Minaj avatar

Come On Team Minaj

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM By: Kidd Minaj

Come on everyone we r here to ride it out with Nicki till the end.. I believe everything she's doing is for a reason! What's wrong with the change she's doing? I mean don't get me wrong I love the old Nicki but I think she's still dope ass hell!! She said on the interview talking about Roman in Moscow, she said that songs is the whackest song on there! I believe she's gonna go hard ass hell on the sophmore album! Let's not give up GUYS!!! TEAM MINAJ TO THE END!!!

Newsletter Signup