1. GIANNIMARIEMINAJ avatar

RE: STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM By: GIANNIMARIEMINAJ

YES! I LOVE STUPID HOE :)
    TEAM NICKI :)

2. MichaelMaraj avatar

So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM By: MichaelMaraj

for this new album! Just wishing for another song or two to be released !

3. RomansBestie avatar

RE: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:53 AM By: RomansBestie

yanno, I think maybe it would be good to save the singles for now, to propel album sales. besides the barbz, I dunno what having a lot of the album out before it was released would do for other people.
    but I cant wait either ^_^ I can't wait to see the album art.....roman in his finest...
    ~RomansBestie~

4. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM By: 5star Barbie

I'm looking to see what direction she decides to go in with this album
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

5. MichaelMaraj avatar

RE: So Ready....

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM By: MichaelMaraj

All I really want is the track list , SH\RIM vids and album pics :)

6. Kidd Minaj avatar

Come On Team Minaj

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM By: Kidd Minaj

Come on everyone we r here to ride it out with Nicki till the end.. I believe everything she's doing is for a reason! What's wrong with the change she's doing? I mean don't get me wrong I love the old Nicki but I think she's still dope ass hell!! She said on the interview talking about Roman in Moscow, she said that songs is the whackest song on there! I believe she's gonna go hard ass hell on the sophmore album! Let's not give up GUYS!!! TEAM MINAJ TO THE END!!!

7. DANickster avatar

Re: Come On Team Minaj

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM By: DANickster

I think its going be not hot but HAWT when her album comes out!!!
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

8. KenBark avatar

RE: Come On Team Minaj

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM By: KenBark

hell yea.its coo doe.let the bums sleep on Roman....we all know wut happened last time.lol

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

9. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: Come On Team Minaj

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

This album better have the highest first week sales of any female rapper of all time!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

10. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Come On Team Minaj

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM By: 5star Barbie

i'm looking forward to the album

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:42 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I just read this in a blog and thought that it was ESSENTIAL to remind you, that we need to NEED to get over 375 000 copies sold in the first week, more possibly, so that Nicki can debut at 1, and it'll take a LOT to overtake Adele. So what I think should happen is that everyone should buy 2 copies, I hard copy and one iTunes copy. That should get Nicki to debut at 1!
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

12. MT5792 avatar

Re: Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM By: MT5792

I agree cuz Adele.. Adele has had that number 1 spot for how long?? haha so dont fuck up TM!! Im getting me a copy and my 2 nieces a copy of PF:RR (Clean of course) OOHH plus im givin em each a copy of PF so if some of yall havent picked up PF do that too.. nut again I agree. C'mpn TM lets make Nicki number 1 please!!!!
    P.S. I swear if I find out any of TM is illegally downloading! IMMA!!... cuz I know some yall downloaded PF sssoooo dont let me catch yall...

13. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

RE: Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM By: pxssyonyasideburns

AGREED, i'm buying 3 copies, one for my kitchen stereo, one for the office stereo and one for the car. i'm going to download illegally ONLY BECAUSE i've bought 3 copys, and my computer won't burn discs for some reason . we gotta support Nicki, buy as many as you caaaaaan
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    "it's just me mr. miyagi and the phantom of the opera going BLACKA mother fcker with a big rocket launcha" "awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket"

14. KenBark avatar

RE: Re: Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:43 PM By: KenBark

MT5792 wrote:
    I agree cuz Adele.. Adele has had that number 1 spot for how long?? haha so dont fuck up TM!! Im getting me a copy and my 2 nieces a copy of PF:RR (Clean of course) OOHH plus im givin em each a copy of PF so if some of yall havent picked up PF do that too.. nut again I agree. C'mpn TM lets make Nicki number 1 please!!!!
    P.S. I swear if I find out any of TM is illegally downloading! IMMA!!... cuz I know some yall downloaded PF sssoooo dont let me catch yall...

smh......yaw bouta pull an ashanti
    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

15. MT5792 avatar

Stupid Hoe Video...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM By: MT5792

Yay or Nay?
    I actually liked it... but I thought it was very.. odd.. anyway wat are yalls thoughts on it??

16. DANickster avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe Video...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM By: DANickster

YAYAYAYAYYAYYY!!!!!!
    OMG *faints* bow down all!!!!

17. oh_that_one_kid avatar

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM By: oh_that_one_kid

i rlly liked it. It was very visual and colorful
    xoxo Keep calm and listen to Nicki Minaj xoxo

18. Roman&Shady avatar

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM By: Roman&Shady

deff a little odd. The creey thing she did with her face scared me lol. but still a fun cool video
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

19. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Video...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:54 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

Odd!? No way. Nicki is genius. Although the video could of been more crazier and more "roman". But this is it right here. A true fan would love anything produced by Nicki, and I mean really-really love everything she does and say. The only thing you should be saying is, "MORE!!!!!"
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

20. DANickster avatar

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM By: DANickster

Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    Odd!? No way. Nicki is genius. Although the video could of been more crazier and more "roman". But this is it right here. A true fan would love anything produced by Nicki, and I mean really-really love everything she does and say. The only thing you should be saying is, "MORE!!!!!"
    ?Holy shit, I?m perfect!?

Only if they like everything she has to offer. a true fan would be honest to Nicki and if they don't like it they would express it. Remember Nicki cant grow from every fan liking everything she has.

Newsletter Signup