Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. Markisha avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe Video...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:45 PM By: Markisha

DANickster wrote:
    Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    Odd!? No way. Nicki is genius. Although the video could of been more crazier and more "roman". But this is it right here. A true fan would love anything produced by Nicki, and I mean really-really love everything she does and say. The only thing you should be saying is, "MORE!!!!!"
    ?Holy shit, I?m perfect!?

Only if they like everything she has to offer. a true fan would be honest to Nicki and if they don't like it they would express it. Remember Nicki cant grow from every fan liking everything she has.

I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

WORD!!!

2. DANickster avatar

COAC

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM By: DANickster

What do you think it means?
    Come out a coochi?

3. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:24 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Ima be honest, and say, that although I LOVE the song, the video is..weird. Compared to Super Bass and Fly, it's quite weak. And have you seen the comments on youtube..there are already more dislikes than likes, and the comments are REALLY bad :(
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:32 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

pxssyonyasideburns wrote:
    AGREED, i'm buying 3 copies, one for my kitchen stereo, one for the office stereo and one for the car. i'm going to download illegally ONLY BECAUSE i've bought 3 copys, and my computer won't burn discs for some reason . we gotta support Nicki, buy as many as you caaaaaan
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    "it's just me mr. miyagi and the phantom of the opera going BLACKA mother fcker with a big rocket launcha" "awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket"

Yeah, if you've bought 3 copies already..

5. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:38 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

DANickster wrote:
    Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    Odd!? No way. Nicki is genius. Although the video could of been more crazier and more "roman". But this is it right here. A true fan would love anything produced by Nicki, and I mean really-really love everything she does and say. The only thing you should be saying is, "MORE!!!!!"

Only if they like everything she has to offer. a true fan would be honest to Nicki and if they don't like it they would express it. Remember Nicki cant grow from every fan liking everything she has.

That is very true, I get you and I'm for that as well but I guess I was really just saying I didn't find the mv to be odd in any way. I just don't understand how it's like people didn't expect it to be "odd" or w/e, I mean c'mon, it's Nicki Minaj. But idk, I can't put (all) my thoughts into words right now. But I didn't say don't be honest. I didn't say just like it because it's from Nicki and you're a fan while you're having 2nd thoughts or w/e. Well, I guess there are just different types of fans then. ;) And of course I do want Nicki to evolve and -I can't find the word for it (it's at the tip of my tongue), but yeah.

6. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Roman Reloaded..1st week sales!!

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:50 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

Ooouuuiii! And how do you just purchase the non-iTune or non-digital one?
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

7. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Ima be honest, and say, that although I LOVE the song, the video is..weird. Compared to Super Bass and Fly, it's quite weak. And have you seen the comments on youtube..there are already more dislikes than likes, and the comments are REALLY bad :(

That's because of haters. Seriously, it's been said many times, if you don't like it, gtfo. Seriously. J/s: Nicki is making music that she wants!

8. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Video...

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:57 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I liked the video but the song was meh... seriously you people who think you're 'true' fans are actually doing more harm than good by not letting Nicki know that she is slacking... I mean look at the video more dislikes than likes? The Kim fans are probably ecstatic over this one...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

9. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    I liked the video but the song was meh... seriously you people who think you're 'true' fans are actually doing more harm than good by not letting Nicki know that she is slacking... I mean look at the video more dislikes than likes? The Kim fans are probably ecstatic over this one...

Haha, obviously b/c they're haters. But the thing is, I do NOT think she is slackin'. The song is just a simple happycore diss. She made a diss and just put it out there, so what? We haven't heard the whole album yet.

10. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

At first we have to defend Nicki to the Lil Kim fans, now we have to defend her to nearly everyone on the fucking internet because you so called 'true' fans kept saying you liked this song. Thank you for making Nicki a crappier artist, if we told her we didn't like it she would have been encouraged to step her game up and release a better song.

11. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:09 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

MT5792 wrote:
    I agree cuz Adele.. Adele has had that number 1 spot for how long?? haha so dont fuck up TM!! Im getting me a copy and my 2 nieces a copy of PF:RR (Clean of course) OOHH plus im givin em each a copy of PF so if some of yall havent picked up PF do that too.. nut again I agree. C'mpn TM lets make Nicki number 1 please!!!!
    P.S. I swear if I find out any of TM is illegally downloading! IMMA!!... cuz I know some yall downloaded PF sssoooo dont let me catch yall...

I downloaded it when it leaked but I still bought the album, fuck patience is not my virtue I was like a cat with a piece of string dangling in front of me

12. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:12 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

At first we have to defend Nicki to the Lil Kim fans, now we have to defend her to nearly everyone on the fucking internet because you so called 'true' fans kept saying you liked this song. Thank you for making Nicki a crappier artist, if we told her we didn't like it she would have been encouraged to step her game up and release a better song.

Well, it's just really an opinion. But there are some people who truly like the song, like ME for example. :)

13. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:26 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Kevin Zolanski wrote:

Well, it's just really an opinion. But there are some people who truly like the song, like ME for example. :)

Yeah I like it to, I always end up liking Nicki's songs after I hear them a few time but the first few times I heard it I didn't like it. She can do much better and to be honest if Nicki's fame subsides due to this video I'm blaming all you so called 'true' fans for saying something so bad is her best work... You are actually hurting her more than you think you are supporting her

14. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:37 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

Kevin Zolanski wrote:

Yeah I like it to, I always end up liking Nicki's songs after I hear them a few time but the first few times I heard it I didn't like it. She can do much better and to be honest if Nicki's fame subsides due to this video I'm blaming all you so called 'true' fans for saying something so bad is her best work... You are actually hurting her more than you think you are supporting her

Eh! xD I didn't say this was the BEST so far, it's just dope (as hell). You prolly heard the whole album already but I didn't. But I still dont get it though, I love 'Stupid Hoe'. When it came out I listened to it right away and laughed like shit. I was like, "Ohmagawd, Nicki, I love you so much." I was hooked! Plus, we shouldn't worry, it's a just simple song. It's just out there to be out there. Anyways, it's really her barbz that put her where she is now. Really it's just opinion. End of conversation. Haha.

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:45 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

^
    WORD! An artist CANNOT grow if you're not honest with them.
    It's like any example of honesty.
    Lets say for example that if I really looked bad in a particular type of clothing and my friend was honest and told me..I would rather have her be honest, than her keep quiet and hear about it from someone who I dislike
    The same for Nicki. Even though at the time she might not like it, I'm sure she would have rather heard it from us, than the Lil Krims on Youtube...

16. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:49 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Kevin Zolanski wrote:

Ummm, u go to a store and buy it? LOL

17. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

But I'm being honest though... I like the song and the mv, so... what? Like I said, I ain't lying.
    I get where you guys are coming from but I honestly like Stupid Hoe. So?......... Yeah.
    But I hope you guys are just stating thoughts and not saying I'm like that. :)

18. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:10 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Kevin Zolanski wrote:

Ummm, u go to a store and buy it? LOL

Lol. Naw, can't I just order it online!?

19. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

The song has almost double the amount of dislikes to likes... there is obviously something wrong with it

20. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:38 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

The song has almost double the amount of dislikes to likes... there is obviously something wrong with it

Obviously the majority of dislikes are haters. Lil Kim fans, or just people who simply hate her. Idk, there ain't nothing wrong with though. ;)

Newsletter Signup