Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. AN avatar

Re: References in Stupid Hoe

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM By: AN

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    ok ummmmm.... she didn't get her eyes from gaga she got them from BARBIE. that whole scene she was acting as a doll. please tell me where the hell u got shakira? everything in that video Nicki has done before (besides the yoga part) it was all just extremely exaggerated. I totally understand what your saying but that video doesnt have anything to do with any of those KIND of artist. Nicki isn't as "POP" as the world thinks she is, she's still predominantly HIP HOP. N tha hip hop world those type of videos are unheard of. That video has ONE REFERENCE....LIL KIM. And its only purpose is to make a mockery out of her.

And to get 11 MILLION VIEWS in 5 days.LOL
    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k&ob=av2e

^This.

Yeah, it's a diss song and all that. There are so many ways I think she can still be connecting with the other artists, even in regards to what she's saying to/about Lil Kim, but I am not going to bother going through them anymore, lol. We all have our own opinions, and I think this conversation might be better situated elsewhere.

2. AN avatar

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM By: AN

kEN, bARk! wrote:

yea I figured dat shakira shit wuz tha cage. ppl are smallminded. dat part of the video wuz directed at kim...that's y it wuz the las shot n tha video. SHE SAYING "IM IN THE CAGE NOW BITCH....JUS WAIT" LOL. That video has such a deeper meaning. She's calling everyone that thinks she's falling off stupid. Song and video were a publicity stunt.....NOW EVERYONES WATCHIN.

If that's true, then it definitely worked, lol.

3. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

AN wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k&ob=av2e

^This.

Yeah, it's a diss song and all that. There are so many ways I think she can still be connecting with the other artists, even in regards to what she's saying to/about Lil Kim, but I am not going to bother going through them anymore, lol. We all have our own opinions, and I think this conversation might be better situated elsewhere.

Wow Shakira can move! But that cage is so different though, it's a golden cage which has a completely different meaning to any other colored cage lol. I've seen the word golden cage been thrown around a lot but I just can't find a proper meaning for it, I'd like to think it was targeted to the people who make it seems like they have everything when they are really just boxed in by societies standards.

I just don't think Nicki would indirectly copy another artists video, if she was going to do it she would do it to pay tribute or show how much she loves them and it wouldn't be as subtle. Also I don't see why people are blaming Nicki at all! It was the director who made the video, Nicki probably had little to do with the creativity of the director.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

4. mark_barbee avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM By: mark_barbee

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    that video had nothing to do with anyone u jus named

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:46 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Dude seriously now? I actually heard on youtube that there was Katy Perry, Shakira, Rihanna (???) and Lady Gaga..Nicki may have had 'aspects' of their videos but she did it in such an original, adorable way
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

6. mau avatar

Re: STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM By: mau

I looove Stupid Hoe

I don't understand why everyone hate the song :(

7. KenBark avatar

RE: References in Stupid Hoe

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM By: KenBark

this thread is dead....we killed this yesterday

8. talentedbarbie2 avatar

TURN ME ON TEASER : )

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM By: talentedbarbie2

How do you feeel about the video after you seen the teaser?
    iLove Nicki Minaj
    -Kayla Boo

9. Onikamaraj4lyfe avatar

RE: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM By: Onikamaraj4lyfe

As long as pfrr is comming out than i fine
    ooHuC0Rr4PAET913SQ0fuIZH6jU

10. 971SticketyBarb avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:17 AM By: 971SticketyBarb

For me she did better songs but this song is still amazing I love the lyrics and the beat.

11. MT5792 avatar

Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM By: MT5792

Ok I have to say the song and video are both AHH... wait for it... MAZING!!!! I honestly thought it was perfect!!!! and a nice boost from Nickis Stupid Hoe video AND Nickis video with Madonna and MIA is gonna come out Thursday PLUS!!! Nicki is gonna perform WITH Madonna at the superbowl!! AND LEST WE FORGET Nicki is gonna attend the Grammys and considering her competition shes gonna win at least 1... maybe 2... so all in all everything seems to be doing well for Nicki. *sigh* gotta love that woman!!

12. MT5792 avatar

Re: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: MT5792

MT5792 wrote:
    How do u guys feel about Nicki pushing the date to April 3?? Im gonna be completely honest and say I was absolutely heartbroken but I can see that Nicki has some things to work out and I can wait. I bet shes gonna bring back some of her old flow and up her lyrical game plus she said she was gonna have sum surprises! but how do guys feel about this?!?

Plus I also thought the fact that Nicki would attend the Grammys (and we all know shes gonna win at least 1 of em) thought it wouldve been great exposure for her album for a much broader audience!! or is that just me?!?!?!

13. _AlexMinaj avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: _AlexMinaj

Yea i love Nic and her music but herd better. i like the song tho dont get me wrong.
    ROMAN RELOADED

14. Michael-Minaj avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM By: Michael-Minaj

It'll just make the album even better since she'll have more time. I'm glad she chose to push it back because in the long run, we'll be happier . :)

15. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.
    "Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

16. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

sniff sniff crrrrryyyyy - this just ruined my whole entire f*cking lifeeeee!~
    lmfao! naw, ik she got surprises. hearts.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

17. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

eh, i don't think this song was supposed to do anything. it's just here (out there) for the heck of it. it may be true that it sin't the best (majority rule), but i still praise it to high heavens. hearts.

18. MT5792 avatar

Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM By: MT5792

Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.

yeah I think it woulda been nice if the doll people danced with Nicki but on the other hand I think that what ppl were expecting, for the video to be energetic with people dancing and flashy, but I liked that they went the opposite direction and honestly I think its perfect the way it is.

19. DANickster avatar

Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM By: DANickster

I like it too. She don't have at be crazy all the time
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

20. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM By: RomansBestie

lol all i could think was naked barbie dolls the whole time xD
    it was different and i looooooove turn me on...soo much soo.it was great

Newsletter Signup