Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. MT5792 avatar

    Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM By: MT5792

    Ok I have to say the song and video are both AHH... wait for it... MAZING!!!! I honestly thought it was perfect!!!! and a nice boost from Nickis Stupid Hoe video AND Nickis video with Madonna and MIA is gonna come out Thursday PLUS!!! Nicki is gonna perform WITH Madonna at the superbowl!! AND LEST WE FORGET Nicki is gonna attend the Grammys and considering her competition shes gonna win at least 1... maybe 2... so all in all everything seems to be doing well for Nicki. *sigh* gotta love that woman!!

  2. MT5792 avatar

    Re: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: MT5792

    MT5792 wrote:
    How do u guys feel about Nicki pushing the date to April 3?? Im gonna be completely honest and say I was absolutely heartbroken but I can see that Nicki has some things to work out and I can wait. I bet shes gonna bring back some of her old flow and up her lyrical game plus she said she was gonna have sum surprises! but how do guys feel about this?!?

    Plus I also thought the fact that Nicki would attend the Grammys (and we all know shes gonna win at least 1 of em) thought it wouldve been great exposure for her album for a much broader audience!! or is that just me?!?!?!

  3. _AlexMinaj avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: _AlexMinaj

    Yea i love Nic and her music but herd better. i like the song tho dont get me wrong.
    ROMAN RELOADED

  4. MichaelMaraj avatar

    RE: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM By: MichaelMaraj

    It'll just make the album even better since she'll have more time. I'm glad she chose to push it back because in the long run, we'll be happier . :)

  5. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

    as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

    but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.
    "Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

  6. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    RE: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    sniff sniff crrrrryyyyy - this just ruined my whole entire f*cking lifeeeee!~
    lmfao! naw, ik she got surprises. hearts.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

  7. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    eh, i don't think this song was supposed to do anything. it's just here (out there) for the heck of it. it may be true that it sin't the best (majority rule), but i still praise it to high heavens. hearts.
    "Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

  8. MT5792 avatar

    Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM By: MT5792

    Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

    as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

    but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.
    "Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

    yeah I think it woulda been nice if the doll people danced with Nicki but on the other hand I think that what ppl were expecting, for the video to be energetic with people dancing and flashy, but I liked that they went the opposite direction and honestly I think its perfect the way it is.

  9. DANickster avatar

    Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM By: DANickster

    I like it too. She don't have at be crazy all the time
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  10. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM By: RomansBestie

    lol all i could think was naked barbie dolls the whole time xD
    it was different and i looooooove turn me on...soo much soo.it was great

  11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    It was lovely :) And it erased any bad Stupid Hoe imagery hopefully :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  12. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

    Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM By: 5star Barbie

    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    It was lovely :) And it erased any bad Stupid Hoe imagery hopefully :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....


    this !!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  13. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    I was at school today when I just heard idle gossip about the video being banned. I get home, google it and it's true! Thats all we need now. Stupid Hoe is even more of a disaster.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  14. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    I think it's a good thing, now less people will see it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  15. mark_barbee avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM By: mark_barbee

    lol @ even more of a disaster

  16. mark_barbee avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM By: mark_barbee

    lol @ even more of a disaster

  17. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM By: RomansBestie

    im actually pretty sad/mad...my mom *who really doesn't know much about nicki* is starting to realize what type of music she makes...you have to realize my mom may as well be a nun, so to have her kid's favorite artist have a banned video...not good for me. shes thinking of banning nicki from me *rolls eyes* like that little barrier will stop me...but still :/ not. good.
    ~RomansBestie~

  18. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    RomansBestie wrote:
    im actually pretty sad/mad...my mom *who really doesn't know much about nicki* is starting to realize what type of music she makes...you have to realize my mom may as well be a nun, so to have her kid's favorite artist have a banned video...not good for me. shes thinking of banning nicki from me *rolls eyes* like that little barrier will stop me...but still :/ not. good.
    ~RomansBestie~


    LOL how can she ban music lol You can hide music in different names on your ipod and computer, she won't be able to ban Nicki
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  19. DANickster avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM By: DANickster

    loi i played that song in front of my mom, she didn't care. my mom knows i know what all the words she says means and i hear it at school, AND i do it so she like watever :/
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  20. MT5792 avatar

    Re: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

    Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM By: MT5792

    I dont think its that big a deal?? besides considering how much she curses on it IM SURPRISED it wasent banned sooner!?!

Newsletter Signup