Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. Blakey avatar

RE: Deluxe

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM By: Blakey

I like the regular cover better, but maybe that's just me.

2. Markisha avatar

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM By: Markisha

I like the regular one as well..

I don't know any decent reason for her to be covering her right eye
    and just bring the talk to herself that she's "Illuminati" and the almost-nude thing...

I ain't hatin' on my Onika.. I'll always support her but.. some things got to be said.

3. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

Markisha wrote:

and just bring the talk to herself that she's "Illuminati" and the almost-nude thing...

I ain't hatin' on my Onika.. I'll always support her but.. some things got to be said.

i agree. i like the regular one better because the deluxe one is just gonna cause so many people to think that shes illuminati when shes NOT. also i dont like the way how shes covering her right eye and the left one is edited, tbh it scares me and that'll make people believe in that illuminati crap.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

- Nicki Minaj

4. Markisha avatar

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM By: Markisha

LiddoMissMinaj wrote:
    Markisha wrote:

i agree. i like the regular one better because the deluxe one is just gonna cause so many people to think that shes illuminati when shes NOT. also i dont like the way how shes covering her right eye and the left one is edited, tbh it scares me and that'll make people believe in that illuminati crap.

Yeah.. exactly what I was trying to say.

5. Blakey avatar

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 1:34 AM By: Blakey

Markisha wrote:
    LiddoMissMinaj wrote:
    Markisha wrote:

Yeah.. exactly what I was trying to say =/

I mean, she could be in it. Either way I still love her.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwinkyBites

6. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Tracklist!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:30 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

What do you guys think of The PF:RR tracklist?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

7. 5star Barbie avatar

RE: Tracklist!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 6:35 AM By: 5star Barbie

I like it seems like a mixture of music for everybody
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

8. Mickeyy 2 Timezzzzz avatar

RE: Nicki v.s. Roman

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:08 AM By: Mickeyy 2 Timezzzzz

x_morgan_x wrote:
    omg that would be so cool :D

i would luv 2 hear this 4real
    Shawty.I. tinkk aint scared of nan nigga or female!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. MT5792 avatar

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM By: MT5792

I actually like them both, As for the illuminati thing I personally dont believe in that, I think all that stuff is bullshit.

10. MT5792 avatar

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 2:46 PM By: MT5792

I actually love it! Especially all the features. When Nicki said that there were gonna be 10 features I was like "damn half her cd is gonna be AND someone else" but when the real tracklist came out I see that she bunched some of them together so only 7 of her songs have features meanwhile shes got 15 songs of just her! plus I really love the featured artists I mean young Jeezy, Nas, Cam'ron, 2 chainz, Beenie man! this album really will be spectacular!!

11. TayHollyWood avatar

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM By: TayHollyWood

She smart!!!! Omg I love her! She mixed everything together, so everyone could enjoy the album. But she smart cause she was losing fans in the street credit department. She hooked up with some legit ass street credit niggas so she could show motherfuckers look!: everybody stfu I make music for everyone but I'm still southside Jamaica queens and I'm still street. A hood bitch thats smart as a motherfucker! Love her intelligent ass! Omg yes! I'm spazzin right now.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

12. TayHollyWood avatar

RE: Nicki v.s. Roman

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM By: TayHollyWood

Support

13. TayHollyWood avatar

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM By: TayHollyWood

Markisha wrote:

I agree. For real I believe slim and baby and wayne are the only label holders that aren't in the illuminate. That's why I fuck with them because the staying true to God. Jay and his label everybody knows how they roll with the illuminate. But nicki speaks on god and her faith. Everybody think shit cause of the Grammys. Fuckem! And I love the regular one as well. The deluxe cover she don't even look like herself, I really hate it.

14. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

TayHollyWood wrote:
    She smart!!!! Omg I love her! She mixed everything together, so everyone could enjoy the album. But she smart cause she was losing fans in the street credit department. She hooked up with some legit ass street credit niggas so she could show motherfuckers look!: everybody stfu I make music for everyone but I'm still southside Jamaica queens and I'm still street. A hood bitch thats smart as a motherfucker! Love her intelligent ass! Omg yes! I'm spazzin right now.

Yes, Yes, yes!!
    But...(sorry to dampen everything)
    A song called 'Sex in The Lounge'? She's the face of Mac Viva...telling teens not to sleep around/get HIV and abstain. She's also supposedly celibate. How does that look with a song like that?

15. EGZN avatar

"Beez In The Trap" (feat. 2 Chainz) - Nicki's new single !!!!!!!!!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:04 PM By: EGZN

Yeah :D Nicki's new single is "Beez In The Trap". I can't wait to hear it and see the video !!!

APRIL 3RD 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINK FRIDAY: ROMAN RELOADED - APRIL/03/2012

It's PINK FRIDAY hoe !!!!!!!!!

16. MT5792 avatar

RE: "Beez In The Trap" (feat. 2 Chainz) - Nicki's new single !!!!!!!!!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM By: MT5792

really how do u know?!? omg but if it is I agree Im excited to see both!! :D

17. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:16 AM By: TayHollyWood

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:

Yes, Yes, yes!!
    But...(sorry to dampen everything)
    A song called 'Sex in The Lounge'? She's the face of Mac Viva...telling teens not to sleep around/get HIV and abstain. She's also supposedly celibate. How does that look with a song like that?

But you have to realize nicki is grown. And she also has grown adults as fans. She say fuck who you want fuck who you like. But she made sure she said protect yourself. So once again music for everyone. Everyone's happy happy happy.

18. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

I think the tracklist is AMAZING. There are soo many songs and yes, quite a lot of collaborations, but really? Does that matter? Nicki would only have done them if she was happy and thought we'd be happy too:)

16 DAYS

19. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

RE: "Beez In The Trap" (feat. 2 Chainz) - Nicki's new single !!!!!!!!!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:20 AM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

Yesss Nic said on twitter! Soo excitedd:)

16 DAYSS♥

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5476407_f496.jpg

20. Markisha avatar

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:00 AM By: Markisha

Alright so Beautiful Sinner & Right By My Side (Feat. Chris Brown)
    Is actually wrote by Ester Dean, the same songwriter who wrote Super Bass.
    So expect another massive hit on those two songs.

I seriously feel that Fire Burns and Beautiful Sinner is going to be my favorite two songs.
    Right after Roman Holiday and Roman Reloaded. I don't know.. just a feeling.

I can't wait to hear Fire Burns.. if the album leaked, Its the only song I would listen to.
    I don't want to waste all the fun on spazzing while seeing the whole album in front of me. xD

@Roman_Demon

Newsletter Signup