Benicus avatar

Merchandise

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:46 AM By: Benicus

Chat and questions about Nicki Minaj merchandise and the Official 'My Pink Friday' Store

Replies to this posting

1. MisszSharii avatar

RE: Merchandise!

Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 4:21 PM By: MisszSharii

i'ma need nicki to have some more MAC cosmetics, a fragrance / lotion, accessories, ALLDAT !
    kisses to my bitches & my niggas get a pound !

2. bornthismatthew avatar

NICKI STORE - UK?

Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:13 AM By: bornthismatthew

Has anyone bought a tee shirt from Nicki's store & had it shipped to the UK? How much did the shipping cost?

3. SionainnMinaj avatar

Store Stuff :)

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:42 PM By: SionainnMinaj

Heeeey babrs! right, if i buy stuff from the store do they ship to the ukaaay?!

4. Kevin_Minaj avatar

RE: Store Stuff :)

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM By: Kevin_Minaj

i would also like to know this! i'd love a t-shirt and the wrist band but i live in the uk! :(

5. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: Store Stuff :)

Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM By: DJ Lewinski

email em n ask
    They call me Lewinski

6. MinajBabez avatar

RE: Nicki t-shirts in UK?

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM By: MinajBabez

Oh ikr i really ant one i've been searching and LOVE the alter ego Minaj one but grrrr, only in America >:l

7. Benicus avatar

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM By: Benicus Moderator

I've actually been looking for a while but there's seems to be nothing around. I want a poster too but nowhere seems to sell them... :(

8. raychellehx avatar

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM By: raychellehx

http://www.tshirtsandgifts.co.uk/33-nicki-minaj-t-shirts

I have looked loads of places but not found anything that taken my fancy yet, wish I couldnt customize my own
    I AM PART OF SCOTTISH BARBZ (",)

“When you don’t make moves, and when you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” - NM

9. Benicus avatar

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM By: Benicus Moderator

There are some pretty cool ones on a website called RedBubble, lots of designs, and you can customise the tshirt type and colour etc. - ALTHOUGH they aren't official ones. They ship to the UK but then you have postage costs and I'm guessing customs could be a fortune. And I don't know what the quality is like.

10. charlminaj93 avatar

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM By: charlminaj93

I have a few from Red Bubble, they are quite good x

11. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM By: ninjabarbie94

There is now a UK store on here....if you just go on the bit up the top that says store scroll down and it says UK store.....i dont think they are actually released yet but they are ready for pre order so they should be released soon??? Muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

12. RachelMinaj avatar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:40 AM By: RachelMinaj

Just buy them on mypinkfriday.com!!

This way you know they are official merch. I got a tshirt from here, and my sister ordered me another one for Christmas.

Tshirts are $20, and it says international shipping is $10.50 so a total of $30.50 which equals about £19 according to google. Which is cheaper than the UK store mpf is promoting, as they are selling tshirts at £19.99 and I don't know how much postage will be or even when the UK store goes live.

13. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:51 AM By: ninjabarbie94

RachelMinaj wrote:
    Just buy them on mypinkfriday.com!!

This way you know they are official merch. I got a tshirt from here, and my sister ordered me another one for Christmas.

Tshirts are $20, and it says international shipping is $10.50 so a total of $30.50 which equals about £19 according to google. Which is cheaper than the UK store mpf is promoting, as they are selling tshirts at £19.99 and I don't know how much postage will be or even when the UK store goes live.

Ohh i didnt realise they were cheaper to get them from the us store i thought it was the same price....iv already got a few of the us one so i no its all official and all that and the t shirts i got are amazing!!! And the Uk store is gonna start shipping things out like end of april i think it said not sure though :/ x
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

14. Nicki_Minaj_Forever_14 avatar

Roman Cologne, Book, and Movie!

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:57 PM By: Nicki_Minaj_Forever_14

So Nicki dished in an interview recently that she was in the process of a mens cologne by Roman! She also said she wants to write a book and do a movie about his life! That being said, answer these questions barbz:

1. What do you want the Roman cologne to smell like?

2. Who would you like to appear in the Roman movie? lets assume Nicki is playing Roman, Martha, and herself. Who else would you like in the movie? (I say Rihanna!)

15. Noe Alex'avvier Minaj avatar

RE: Roman Cologne, Book, and Movie!

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM By: Noe Alex'avvier Minaj

1 = I would want the cologne to have a powerfull smell .. nicki will know how to put it together.

2. mhh gaga ? =\ or no>

16. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

1. SMELL GOOD I HOPE ?? LOL
    2. DRAKE , TREY SONGZ (MMMMM) (:
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

17. TayHollyWood avatar

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM By: TayHollyWood

Cologne: powerful, when I spell a man with it I want my juice box to starting dipping.

Movie: Tim Westwood lol
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

18. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM By: MT5792

Wait I thought she said she was "thinking abt doing a mens cologne? well anyways

1. I dont know much about colognes but all I want from it is to be powerful and to be like.. when I leave a room ppl know I was there.

2. The Movie? hmm.. Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill, Tim Burton (Directing), and... idk thats all I can think off the top of my head.

19. TayHollyWood avatar

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM By: TayHollyWood

MT5792 wrote:
    Wait I thought she said she was "thinking abt doing a mens cologne? well anyways

1. I dont know much about colognes but all I want from it is to be powerful and to be like.. when I leave a room ppl know I was there.

2. The Movie? hmm.. Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill, Tim Burton (Directing), and... idk thats all I can think off the top of my head.

Oooooh Tim burton yes directing, he'll yeah.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

Newsletter Signup