DDF Danser avatar

Pink Friday; Album and Songs

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Pink Friday and/or songs of the album go in this topic.
Nicki Minaj; "Bad bitches like me its hard to come by!" MDE [FM] #TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. Kidd Minaj avatar

HOW MUCH DID NICKI SELL THE FIRST WEEK

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM By: Kidd Minaj

DOES ANYONE KNOW???

2. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

RE: HOW MUCH DID NICKI SELL THE FIRST WEEK

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:12 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

We find out Thursday when the top 200 resets, predictions is obvi that
    kanye will outsell her and that she will possibly have the highest debut sale for a female MC.

Kanye-500-575k
    Nicki-400-450k

I love Nicki, Gaga, SashaFierce

3. TeamNickiDrake avatar

Favorite Line From Pink Friday and Favorite Qoute From MY TIME NOW and Why?

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM By: TeamNickiDrake

For Pink Friday its "GET OFF MY DICK BITCH ANDY".! lmao i dont know why i just love the way she says it..My fav. Quote From My Time now Is "my happiness comes from seeing life without struggle" -NICKI MINAJ
    -TeamNickiDrake

4. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

RE: Favorite Line From Pink Friday and Favorite Qoute From MY TIME NOW and Why?

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

its a tie between, "All these nappy headed hoes need a perminator, you my seed i spray you with the germanator." and "its not your fault i'm a bitch i'm a monster, yes i'm a beast and i feast when i conquer..."

:] album is gold!!

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

5. iTTYBiTTY_Barb avatar

RE: Pink Friday is HERE!!!!

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM By: iTTYBiTTY_Barb

i loveeeeee the cd like i thought i would.....i play it all day!! NICKI TAKE OVER #LEGGO
    _Sum Ergo Cogito_

6. anti_prettyboi avatar

Roman's Revenge Part 2

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:07 AM By: anti_prettyboi

I was thinking that she should do a part two with martha rapping! That would be so fucking sick. Martha and roman goin back and forth and nicki addressing more shit that she has bottled up!

7. iTTYBiTTY_Barb avatar

RE: Pink Friday is HERE!!!!

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:19 AM By: iTTYBiTTY_Barb

SO I JUST SEEN SOME STUFF THAT REALLY PISRED ME OFF!!!! THIS GIRL WROTE THIS ON TWITTER:
    "At the end of the day nicki and Kim have supported the dehumanization of African-American women"....WTF!! thats NOT it....heres more....."Kim started the colorful wigs and made it acceptable for women to be hypersexual! Nicki honey your a repeat" like come on girll....&& FINALLY "nicki minaj has no identity. She is a fad. She thrives off of attention.10 years from now she will be that one (cont) http://tl.gd/779bo7 "....LIKE #SITYOASSDOWN ! What would we be without SPECTATORS?? ughhhhh
    _Sum Ergo Cogito_

8. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:22 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

"I remember when i couldn't buy my mother a couch,
    now i'm sittin' at the closin' bought my mother a house "
    This! It makes me want to work hard to get my mum everything she wants!

9. Duplainn avatar

ROMAN REVENGE

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:37 AM By: Duplainn

comment on this so we can all talk about this song. its frigggin dope :o

10. TeamNickiDrake avatar

ALBULM SALES

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM By: TeamNickiDrake

Di the album sales come out yet.? If Not When will they
    -TeamNickiDrake

11. BubbleGumBarbi avatar

RE: Pink Friday Album Sales

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM By: BubbleGumBarbi

Well i bought 7 and have 6 away and i kept 1!! i guess i`ll have to buy more and help out with the sales!!

12. Roman&Shady avatar

Re: ALBULM SALES

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM By: Roman&Shady

they will come out tomorrow night
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

13. Roman&Shady avatar

Re: Favorite Line From Pink Friday and Favorite Qoute From MY TIME NOW and Why?

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:26 PM By: Roman&Shady

im a bad bitch, im a cunt and ill kick that hoe punt
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

14. NickiM_Goonette avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM By: NickiM_Goonette

"You're so shy I'm loving your tie you're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye" - Super Bass

I just personally love this song but soon as I heard that Slick Rick came to mind and I fucks with Slick Rick lol
    http://twitpic.com/36y8b4

15. TRINIDADBITCHUMAD? avatar

London Playing "Save me"!!!

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM By: TRINIDADBITCHUMAD?

I love this track!!! I can see a video for this with a girl just being regular in the hood/suburbs . having a good boyfriend and then playing him for some hood nigga she appeals to. She then gets beat by her new boyfriend . She gets in her maybach and hounds down her ex, see's him and pleads "save me" in tears the whole 9 . I want her to sing more on the end though or maybe remix it with wayne . Which makes me think of another single that should be released that would sound good with weezy or nicki on another verse.
    I get chills when i hear "Dont worry bout me and who i fire , I get what i desire" I love you Nicki I waited to hear the full album and im glad ive been dedicated for a good reason :)

16. CitrusBarbz avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:48 PM By: CitrusBarbz

"Couple wet wipes case a bum try to touch me...EW!" :P

~My Time is Now~
    "Amazon.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.com!!!!!!!" Lmao and the whole dance to go w/ it haha

17. Thee' Barbarian avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:52 PM By: Thee' Barbarian

Uhmmmmmm So Many2 Choose From , . . Thee' First One That Popped In My Head --------> "If iHad A Dick... iWould Pull It Out &Piss On 'Em" #Dead . . . She Hella Funny

18. TRINIDADBITCHUMAD? avatar

Re: London Playing "Save me"!!!

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:18 PM By: TRINIDADBITCHUMAD?

This song sounds good on the radio!!! love it. They said nicki is gonna sell about 125+ in the uk first week
    I get chills when i hear "Dont worry bout me and who i fire , I get what i desire" I love you Nicki I waited to hear the full album and im glad ive been dedicated for a good reason :)

19. PinkPlutoThaBARBZ avatar

Re: Favorite Line From Pink Friday and Favorite Qoute From MY TIME NOW and Why?

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:46 PM By: PinkPlutoThaBARBZ

YA GAME OVER BITCH , GATORADE WET TOWEL !

"If i show up to a photo shoot & they have a 50 dollar clothes budget & sliced pickles , no, YOU KNOW WHAT ? I am gonna leave , AND IS THAT WRONG ? Is that wrong for wanting something better for me ?"
    Couple wet wipes 'case a bum try to touch me , EW !

20. Yvettie24 avatar

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM By: Yvettie24

"So all my bad bitches I can see your halo"
    She is such an inspiration to girls. She makes us feel special instead of degrading us.
    THANK YOU NICKI!!!

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

Newsletter Signup