jimmygzzmtz avatar

Should Va Va Voom be a single or just get its video released?

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:32 PM By: jimmygzzmtz

I am in love with Va Va Voom, I think it is better than Starships, Pound the Alarm, Whip it, etc. However, it seems Nicki herself and other people disagree with me, since she made Pound the Alarm her new single. Do you think Va Va Voom should be released to the radios, just get its video released (which was shot around December 2011) or just ignored?

Replies to this posting

1. Satycorn avatar

RE: Should Va Va Voom be a single or just get its video released?

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:33 AM By: Satycorn

Oh I actually wanted to talk about this. Nicki recently posted the poll in her site and PTA, Va Va Voom & Whip it were in the same voting section. Although I love all three of them, Whip It is my favorite of the album and I was telling everyone to vote for it. Now, Va Va Voom has still most votes on the poll, followed by Whip It with a small vote differencw, yet she decided to do a video for Pound the Alarm? Not that I have anything against it, again, I love it too but did she decode to not follow the poll? I mean has she announced anything that must've Not heard?

2. BarbXo avatar

Re: Should Va Va Voom be a single or just get its video released?

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM By: BarbXo

Think it should be released as a single AND have it's video released, I prefer it to Starships, it's so upbeat and if it were to be released I'm confident it would do well

3. GabriellaJoleee avatar

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM By: GabriellaJoleee

Definetly be a single !(:
    HANDS DOWN, hun !

4. Roman_Ken avatar

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM By: Roman_Ken

I really dig Va Va Voom and all of Nicki's songs, but after starships and pound the alarm both being radio singles, i think it would be best if the next radio single would have a different feel from these "techno dance raps." I really thought that Right By My Side would have been perfect for the next radio single, but it was released as an urban single. Maybe Beautiful Sinner or Marilyn Monroe, but I'm doubtful that she will select them for the radio.
    Although, Nicki is planning for Marilyn Monroe to be a single with a video! On the other hand, the video should definitely be released, but idt it should become a single.

5. lucasMARAJ avatar

Re: Should Va Va Voom be a single or just get its video released?

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM By: lucasMARAJ

It seems a lot of barbz/kenz/boyz want this to be a single, I disagree. I would have liked it if it wasn't for starships and pound the alarm being released. I want some of Nicki's hardcore rapping displayed. I'd like the video released, it was made so why not release it?

6. Blakey avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 4:08 AM By: Blakey

I personally like it, but a lot of people may not, considering what the song is actually about.

7. sylvialovenicki4life avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:36 AM By: sylvialovenicki4life

just ignore it cz u kno i tnk there are better songs pound the alarm

Newsletter Signup