BillyJake avatar

Nicki Minaj's "T" Performance In Scotland Situation

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM By: BillyJake

So I Was Informed By Some Comments Via Youtube Nicki Show'ed Up 55 Min's Late Mind you Her Flight Was Delayed and Also She Was SICK Some Of These Chickens From Scotland Got it Twisted They Were Mad That Nicki Didn't Give An Explanation of why She was late And so They Were Mad -_______- and some People "Boo'ed" Her But Not Every One They Also "Claimed" She was Being Bossy and Mean to Her Staff and Crew Then Complained About The Grass Being To High and she Would Not Leave Her Trailer Until They Were Cut The Grass >>>>>>>> Oh Dear Lord Did i forget To Mention They say'ed She Mimed her WHOLE Performance Not HALF But ALL. Barbz What is Your Take on This .?? i Am Kinda Mad im Not Lieng -_- The First Time She Goes to Scotland and these how They Do Her Oh Ok....... Here is The Video Link http://youtu.be/sGWV67YDZSk

Replies to this posting

1. Roman_Ken avatar

Drama in Scotland

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM By: Roman_Ken

Ok so I read many articles about Nicki being 50 minutes late for her Scotland show, demanding the grass to get cut around her dressing room, and being appalling to everyone.

I would never believe Nicki could act such a way. I think things were blown way out of proportion. Like i heard her flight was delayed and she was held up by the TSA, and maybe she just asked for the grass to get cut and people got offended.

Barbz what do u think happened? or what do u know actually happened?

2. Roman_Ken avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj's "T" Performance In Scotland Situation

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:15 PM By: Roman_Ken

I'm really upset by it too I think that things probably got way out of proportion and gossip stirred up. The "boo'ed after everysong" annoys me. I watched half of her performance on youtube and i didnt hear one Boo. I heard that her flight was delayed, and I also heard she was held up by TSA. I have no idea about the whole grass situation though. I would never believe Nicki would act that way unless something really bad provoked her. I personally thing she probably just asked for it to get cut and people got offended, and it blew out of proportion. Anyway, i wish Nicki would talk about the whole situation because the whole situation is really upsetting. :(

3. BillyJake avatar

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM By: BillyJake

Roman_Ken wrote:
    I'm really upset by it too I think that things probably got way out of proportion and gossip stirred up. The "boo'ed after everysong" annoys me. I watched half of her performance on youtube and i didnt hear one Boo. I heard that her flight was delayed, and I also heard she was held up by TSA. I have no idea about the whole grass situation though. I would never believe Nicki would act that way unless something really bad provoked her. I personally thing she probably just asked for it to get cut and people got offended, and it blew out of proportion. Anyway, i wish Nicki would talk about the whole situation because the whole situation is really upsetting. :(

i Know it's Kinda Fucked Up How some Of them Did her then some of Them "Demanded" Nicki Give Them An Explanation for being Late then about the Grass.? maybe it was too high idk but i don't think nicki would do anything like this

4. Va Va Voom avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj's "T" Performance In Scotland Situation

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM By: Va Va Voom

I just watched that video and I think she did very well. I don't understand what the big deal is!
    Plus it wasn't her fault that she was late and the grass thing is obviously a made-up story.
    Been around the world, I still can't find, another girl that can steal my shine.

5. BillyJake avatar

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM By: BillyJake

Va Va Voom wrote:
    I just watched that video and I think she did very well. I don't understand what the big deal is!
    Plus it wasn't her fault that she was late and the grass thing is obviously a made-up story.
    Been around the world, I still can't find, another girl that can steal my shine.

i Guess some bxtch needs to get a new job i guess lol. cause they needa GetTheyHateUp.com lol

Newsletter Signup