LaBarbieDollMinajLover avatar

Should Nicki Have Her Own Show?

Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM By: LaBarbieDollMinajLover

I Wish Nicki Had Her Own Show Don't You?

Replies to this posting

1. LiZZiE D. avatar

Re: Should Nicki Have Her Own Show?

Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:10 AM By: LiZZiE D.

I do and don't at the same time. I like the mystery she has about herself. Don't get me wrong. I loved the documentary but I don't think she needs a show. I don't think the cameras would hinder her and her show would get crazy ratings. She just seems like someone who needs their own space and she'd probably be pissed off having a camera on her all the time. She's all about her image and it'd probably piss her off if she couldn't say what she wanted just because there are cameras there. Not to say anyone can shut her up but she just seems to like to have moments that shes just to herself. Moments where she can just be Onika.Thats just my opinion though.

2. sofargone avatar

RE: Re: Should Nicki Have Her Own Show?

Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM By: sofargone

LiZZiE D. wrote:
    I like the mystery she has about herself.

I agree. Pop star status is obviously in the plan, but I think she's striking a good balance. I kinda hate when my favorite artists become pop stars because they become more like objects and not real people. I don't want Nicki to be overexposed, but I'm sure if she had her own show it would do very well.

3. RebekahBarbie avatar

RE: Should Nicki Have Her Own Show?

Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:50 AM By: RebekahBarbie

i think it would be really good if she did + i'd loveeeee to watch it but i agree with what the others are saying so maybe not :) but if she ever did i'd love it!

Newsletter Signup