KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

last name ann, first name raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

Replies to this posting

1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: last name ann, first name raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:40 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

AYO Pink Friday, Eminem , 8 Mile,
    It must hurt to sell your album on paypal!

take that you raggedy ass bitchhhh
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

2. fabcat avatar

RE: last name ann, first name raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM By: fabcat

I love it!!!!!! *laughs hysterically* Krim got owned!

I just don't get the "Pink Friday, Eminem , 8 Mile," part. But I love it!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

3. ally'srevenge avatar

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM By: ally'srevenge

download links here

It's suposed to be from lil wayne upcoming album but thats just a rumor for now

the lyrics :

Pink Friday Eminem 8 mile
    It must hurt to sell your album on paypal
    Especially when you in the game 15-20
    You was hot when Shaq teamed up with Penny
    Man, you was magic, I mean,
    Look at you now hoe, you just tragic
    You a tragedy, you a parody
    Last name Ann, first name Raaaaagggeeedddyyyyy
    This goofy bitches is stupidity personified
    Ayo Wayne, you wanna gully
    Go to gaza side.

4. MinajMeNicki avatar

Re: last name ann, first name raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM By: MinajMeNicki

She killed that verse! Just imagine what the new album will be like..
    "Nicki Minaj is the shit, was the shit, and always will be the shit! And I Dare You To Challenge Me..."

5. billiegunz avatar

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM By: billiegunz

It was funny. But it sounds like she is not taking lil kim seriously and she shouldn't. Becasue it was more humorous then hardcore. But it was just a snippet to get the buzz going and it worked. But i need to hear the whole thing. However there is a part of me that wished Nicki wouldn't have given krim the time of day. #teamnicki forever though.

6. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: last name ann, first name raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:23 AM By: 5star Barbie

lol i'm ready for the full track to drop
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

7. PandaGazzum avatar

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 12:14 PM By: PandaGazzum

I think the Pink Friday, Eminem 8 mile line is referring too that on Pink Friday Nicki was able to get Eminem on her Album (FIRST ALBUM)! like in your face you ain't got nobody in the know workin' with you?! probably

8. fabcat avatar

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM By: fabcat

PandaGazzum wrote:
    I think the Pink Friday, Eminem 8 mile line is referring too that on Pink Friday Nicki was able to get Eminem on her Album (FIRST ALBUM)! like in your face you ain't got nobody in the know workin' with you?! probably

Make sense. Its a honor to be able to get Em on a track. And um, Kim ain't never had that honor! Haha!
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

9. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:26 PM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

I LUV IT!!! I CANT WAIT TIL THE WHOLE TRACK DROPS!!! LAST NAME ANN FIRST NAME RAGGGGEEEEDDDDYYYYY!!!LMAO

10. GLO The Ghost avatar

Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM By: GLO The Ghost

someone got shitted on...again! hehe Knowing Krim however, I bet she's into that kinky shit ;3 rawr
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

11. Sofia_Barb! avatar

Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 12:32 PM By: Sofia_Barb!

I think Nicki did well... but, she couldd have gone a little bitter harder. But i like it!!!! IT MUST HURT TO SELL YOUR ALBUM ON PAYPAL!!!
    Mann, I just DID IT ON'EM!!

12. anomalybarbie avatar

Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM By: anomalybarbie

down goes Frasier.....lmao nicki knocked her out the ring with that one GIFSoup

13. 5star Barbie avatar

Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:47 PM By: 5star Barbie

anomalybarbie wrote:
    down goes Frasier.....lmao nicki knocked her out the ring with that one GIFSoup

lol

Newsletter Signup