DJ Lewinski avatar

Nicki Minaj Tragedy (Lil Kim Diss)

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM By: DJ Lewinski

hahahaha i love you NICKI!!

this is nicki kinda talkin bout the song tragedy watch it and dont tell me that doesnt make you smile

MTV Shows

They call me Lewinski

Replies to this posting

1. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj Tragedy (Lil Kim Diss)

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 1:20 AM By: DJ Lewinski

new vid on top lol
    They call me Lewinski

2. 5star Barbie avatar

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:19 AM By: 5star Barbie

Thanks for posting !!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

3. superbassx avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj Tragedy (Lil Kim Diss)

Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM By: superbassx

YEAAAAAAAAA NICKIIIII
    Aaron @urbankidd

4. Ashley RealGirl avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj Tragedy (Lil Kim Diss)

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM By: Ashley RealGirl

No Lil Kim wins hands down... but they are both being immature. Personally i feel like this back and forth bickering bull shit through their music shows their ugly (real) colors. Also I think its just a scam to (in naive terms) "make paper". People love to watch celebrities argue and that means more "mooney" (lol) and pesos (apparently) for nicki minaj's butt implants.. wooooooooooo! Keep sellin out barbies!

5. DJ Lewinski avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:02 AM By: DJ Lewinski

Ashley RealGirl wrote:
    No Lil Kim wins hands down... but they are both being immature. Personally i feel like this back and forth bickering bull shit through their music shows their ugly (real) colors. Also I think its just a scam to (in naive terms) "make paper". People love to watch celebrities argue and that means more "mooney" (lol) and pesos (apparently) for nicki minaj's butt implants.. wooooooooooo! Keep sellin out barbies!

girl for one nickis the baddest and i dont get why you sighned up anyways... your makn yourself look like a dumb ass and nicki has had 2 plastic surerys and looks beautiful... lil kim has had like a whole lot more and that bitch is sooo damn ugly she was on top 20 worst plastic surerys... soo go home wit that shit.
    They call me Lewinski

Newsletter Signup