miss_jazz avatar

Wanna meet NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM By: miss_jazz

Hey everybody! I love and adore Nicki Minaj and the whole YM crew. They're coming to Dallas, Tx on April 15th and I really wanna see this show. Problem is i'm a poor, college student trying to make it. So gas and groceries are more important then $100 something tickets. Fortunately, the local radio station is hosting a contest where 3 lucky winners can win tickets to this show. I posted my entry a while back and invited my fb friends to vote for me, prob is no ones voting =(. So from 1 Nicki fan to many others, i'm asking that you help me win tickets, PLEASE!!!! Help me out by voting, as well as spreading the word!
go to 979thebeat.com and register as a user, it takes about 2 mins. Then log in and go to the nicki pic look a like contest page. Then click vote, my entry is #111 and if you view the gallery you will find me on page 10. This is the link to my pic http://thebeatdfw.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=28186&s=7510684&i=1#SD
The contest ends april 10th and voting is allowed every day until then. Please help me out barbs!!!!

Replies to this posting

1. amy_zolanski avatar

RE: Wanna meet NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:56 AM By: amy_zolanski

100% agree!!! i will also enter the contest and vote 4 U!!!!

2. NaNa Minaj avatar

Re: Wanna meet NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM By: NaNa Minaj

ok!
    NANA THE HARUJUKU BLACK BARBIE! NEW YORK STAND UP!

3. powergirl avatar

RE: Wanna meet NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 4:07 PM By: powergirl

I love nicki minaj

Newsletter Signup