Ashley RealGirl avatar

NICKI USE YOUR POWERS FOR GOOD

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:29 AM By: Ashley RealGirl

Im a fan of good music just like any good person is. I appreciate all artists for their individual talents except for maybe rebecca black... lol. Buuuut everybody is making a circus out of hip hop. Can't musical artists with such influential words such as Nicki speak about something other than themselves. How about you speak about something that matters in the world. Even if doing so sacrifices some money or fans, its better than being a self centered artist. I appreciate music like Erykah Badu, (used to) lil wayne, Common, Mac Dre, and Andre Nickitina. Sorry Nicki but your music is for the self centered, naive and spoiled American with no conscience of a higher level of thinking. And you'll probably never read this because this website is just an idea for you to see the scale of your customers, and even if you did see this the chances of you changing or even responding to me are entirely miniscule due to the fact that you dont really give a damn, youre "making paper". And youre right, all it is that you make is little pieces of paper; you dont make any long lasting changes using your music that benefit anyone but yourself and your ego and your "stacks o' paper". And thats how you'll leave this world, with your ego and your "stacks o' paper". But please don't listen, just observe every other star that died in vain.

Replies to this posting

1. DollyLama-Bustitbarbie avatar

RE: NICKI USE YOUR POWERS FOR GOOD

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM By: DollyLama-Bustitbarbie

i think u got this wrong its not self centered its called self esteem n knowing ur worth im not an American and i appreciate her music..she is the best female rapper of our generation n u probably just listen to a few of her song and came to that conclusion...i have been listening to her since she was on mix tapes her flow is sick n her lyrics are tight. Go Nicki no1 can stop your shine keep doing your thing...

Newsletter Signup