Benicus avatar

The Re-Up

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM By: Benicus

Chat about the upcoming album - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up

Replies to this posting

1. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: The Re-Up

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

The album is great! But why is it not performing commercially? PITBULL is doing better than her!? Wtf? Why?

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

2. TayHollyWood avatar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM By: TayHollyWood

Imma keep it honest, I love hell yeah. But Parker ass cannot sing. Smdh
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

3. chelseaa'TeamLewinsky avatar

RE: The Re-Up

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM By: chelseaa'TeamLewinsky

BASICALLY HATERS ' SUCK A COCK BITCH, PREPARE FOR LANDING!' ERRRM FREEDOM. IM SPEECHLESS. IT MAKES ME FRIGGIN HAPPY. I'M LEGIT IS JUST SICK. NICKI MAKES THE SONG. OMG THE RE-UP IS THE SHIZZLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW. NICKI IS THE MOTHERFUCKINH QUEEN. LOVE HER !!!! LOVE THIS ALBUM. AHHH MY BABES. SHE KEEPS KILLING IT EVERYTIME.
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

4. trishbabygirl avatar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM By: trishbabygirl

chelseaa'TeamLewinsky wrote:
    BASICALLY HATERS ' SUCK A COCK BITCH, PREPARE FOR LANDING!' ERRRM FREEDOM. IM SPEECHLESS. IT MAKES ME FRIGGIN HAPPY. I'M LEGIT IS JUST SICK. NICKI MAKES THE SONG. OMG THE RE-UP IS THE SHIZZLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW. NICKI IS THE MOTHERFUCKINH QUEEN. LOVE HER !!!! LOVE THIS ALBUM. AHHH MY BABES. SHE KEEPS KILLING IT EVERYTIME.
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

lol calm down haters aint got nothing better to than. hey if people dont like nicki minaj than they are just have horriable taste in music. le the songs speak for itself freedom explains everything that the haters wanted to hear anyway. nicki minaj is a the best and know one is taking her spot.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

5. NickisBeautifulGirl_x avatar

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM By: NickisBeautifulGirl_x

I don't have a favorite song off of The ReUp because of EVERY song is all that! I'm in love with it

6. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

trishbabygirl wrote:
    chelseaa'TeamLewinsky wrote:
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

lol calm down haters aint got nothing better to than. hey if people dont like nicki minaj than they are just have horriable taste in music. le the songs speak for itself freedom explains everything that the haters wanted to hear anyway. nicki minaj is a the best and know one is taking her spot.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

Yes, Nicki's music is amazing and she's my QUEEN and I adore her, but like any other celeb people don't like her. You can spend years fighting the fact and replying to haters or you could just accept that there are people who don't like her and move on with it. We just gotta deal with that barb *shrugs*. I always go by a saying that says 'there's no such thing as 'bad' music or 'bad' art, it's all subjective.'

-Coco Chanel

7. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

I fucking love this shit! The songs are great! I'm already looking sooooo forward to the Pinkprint! Gonna be epic!!!!

8. NICKIDAILY avatar

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:42 AM By: NICKIDAILY

The album was later in Poland than in the US i am very happy that i could finally get it. I'm toally in love in the Cover Art! It's rly pretty.

9. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

ChloeWannaMinaj wrote:
    The album is great! But why is it not performing commercially? PITBULL is doing better than her!? Wtf? Why?

-Coco Chanel

Yea! I agree! What the fuck? Do people not want any more Micki Minaj? This is amazing! I love Im Legit, High School, I Endorse Yhese Strippers and Freedom. My least favorites are Hell Yeah and Up In Flames but they are also good! So what the fuck! Come on!!!!

10. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:52 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

SJAMinaj wrote:
    ChloeWannaMinaj wrote:

-Coco Chanel

Yea! I agree! What the fuck? Do people not want any more Micki Minaj? This is amazing! I love Im Legit, High School, I Endorse Yhese Strippers and Freedom. My least favorites are Hell Yeah and Up In Flames but they are also good! So what the fuck! Come on!!!!

Yeah! But then again, I didn't buy the whole album. It wasn't available in my country, so I just bought the tracks off US itunes that I didn't have :/

-Coco Chanel

11. Ethan Minaj avatar

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM By: Ethan Minaj

I LOVE IT, I'M LISTENING TO IT NOW.
    IM CRYING

12. Minaj Is Queen avatar

RE The Re-Up

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM By: Minaj Is Queen

I Finally got my hands on her new album The ReUp its amazing!!! makes me love her even more

13. Lil_BarbieBitch avatar

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM By: Lil_BarbieBitch

Every time she comes out with an Album I think she cant get any better than this. But she always proves me wrong and creates a masterpiece. Good job Nicki!

Newsletter Signup