Zachmaster6 avatar

Superbass [Remix] (feat. Ke$ha)?!?!?!?!?!

Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 9:30 PM By: Zachmaster6

Is it real cos I red up on it and it said ke$ha tweeted then deleted it saying that she saw superbass video and that she remixes it wait 1 minute the day she posted that 1 hour later nicki said no more superbass on 206 & park or whatever so maybe just maybe she postponed it to record the remix and possibly even record the music video for the remix of superbass, hopefully, anyways I'm not a huge fan of ke$ha cos she's a scab but her songs are ok and catchy I wonder what she'll do like the choruses or a new verse or whatever, thoughts?????

Replies to this posting

1. HarajukuKen avatar

Re: Superbass [Remix] (feat. Ke$ha)?!?!?!?!?!

Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:30 AM By: HarajukuKen

i think they OBVIOUSLY did a remix to it..probably was supposed come out later, but kesha did too much coke and forgot.. ;)

2. Nicki_Minaj_Forever_14 avatar

RE: Superbass [Remix] (feat. Ke$ha)?!?!?!?!?!

Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:29 AM By: Nicki_Minaj_Forever_14

I think this is a possibility. I would have personally wanted a remix with Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift because they both covered Superbass and did a wonderful job. But then I love Ke$ha and would be happy with that.

Are you sure the tweet wasnt about the Till The World Ends remix? because both ke$ha and Nicki were on that remix. Just putting it out there.

Newsletter Signup