trishbabygirl avatar

Mariah carey or Nicki minaj is better for american idol ?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM By: trishbabygirl

what do you guys think about it ? well i cannot wait for this season of american idol. i think both nicki and mariah well be even more interesting than the cotestants themselves. lol they are already are, but in all honesty i think mariah carey is a better fit than nicki minaj. i mean vocally mariah carey has the voice and she can give them more of constructive feedback on how to work on thier vocal skills. nicki minaj is good too but i see her as just for high rateings and more viewers.
YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

Replies to this posting

1. NICKIDAILY avatar

RE: Mariah carey or Nicki minaj is better for american idol ?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:52 AM By: NICKIDAILY

It's hard 2 say now ... we need to wait.. we will see a single episode, then i will come back and write "YES NICKI IS BETTER/ YES MARIAH IS BETTER" now i have no clue...

2. trishbabygirl avatar

Re: Mariah carey or Nicki minaj is better for american idol ?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM By: trishbabygirl

chelseaa'TeamLewinsky wrote:
    AMERICAN IDOL SCOUT NEW AND CURRENT ARTISTS THAT CAN DO MANY THINGS. MARIAH CAREY IS NOT NEW OR CURRENT AND SHE CAN ONLY SING. SHE HAD HER TIME ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO OR WHENEVER SHE CAME OUT. SHE HAS A KID AND SHES OLD. SHE NEEDS TO RELAX, SHE CANT COME ON THE SHOW WITH ALL GUNS BLAZING THINKING SHE RUNS THINGS.
    NICKI, ON THE OTHER HAND IS NEW AND CURRENT. SHE SINGS,DANCES AND RAPS. AND SHE HAS MORE CREATIVITY. SHES LOVELY AND MODERN AND HAS A BIG FANBASE. IF THE THE AMERICAN IDOL PEOPLE ARE SMART THEY'LL LET NICKI STAY. SHE THE BADDEST BITCH OUT ERE!
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

lol your young so dont underestimate someone for thier age mariah is good. and yes she has been in the entertainment business alot longer and can actually give good feedback. mariah carey is blessed she has a long career and workded with artist such as whitney huston, boyz to men, . so having mariah on the show is a good thing. just because nicki minaj is new and fresh that does mean nicki minaj well have the longivity that mariah carey wil have.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

3. Tomie avatar

RE: Mariah carey or Nicki minaj is better for american idol ?

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM By: Tomie

Nicki, without a doubt!

Newsletter Signup