KillerKen avatar

MY DISS TO LIL KIM (MUST REVIEW MY FIRST TIME RAPPING LOL)

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:44 PM By: KillerKen

I didn't want to do it but i gotta. YES SIR

Verse: Yo kim why do you have to hate??? oh by the way my name is nate but when im done you can call me your fate. you da mouse im da bate. and imma trap you naw better yet slap you. you wanna applause well clap clap your ass belongs in a zoo flow so sick got em sneezing ACHOOO.all i hear at your concerts is boo DAMN get a clue that nobody likes you. Nicki Got you mad look your turning blue. Damn what happened to your face looks like someone sprayed it with some mase. Look now you in da wrong place wrong time. But dont leave your all mine you aint rich your time is up you dont even gotta dime on ya you cried when you didn't commit the crime. you suck mad dick how many people did it take to write your only hit how many licks?you want all this spot light why you so greedy. havent heard you in years wheres your new cd? god bitch your so needy. you want her to pay you mind. BUT GUESS WHAT BUS LEFT YOUR BEHIND. so dont hate you have no more grind. your hopeless your better off leading the blind. Your lucky nicki saying your name is only getting you this shine. Black Friday was whack i want my money back.All that surgery got you lookin like a cat. So lay down your nicki's new mat.i just got choo on does bars lookin like a creature from mars.Nicki started and i just finished..... THATS ALL I HAVE TRICK.

TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT KENS AND BARBZ

WHILE YOUR READ THIS LISTEN TO BANNED FROM TV INSTRUMENTAL! THIS SHOULD BE ADDED TO TRAGEDY!

U play the back I'm in the front.

Replies to this posting

1. §°â¢KEA_BARBIEâ¢Â°Â§ avatar

Re: MY DISS TO LIL KIM (MUST REVIEW MY FIRST TIME RAPPING LOL)

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:43 AM By: §°â¢KEA_BARBIEâ¢Â°Â§

loooveeee
    KrizzyK

2. MonsterBarbie23 avatar

Re: MY DISS TO LIL KIM (MUST REVIEW MY FIRST TIME RAPPING LOL)

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM By: MonsterBarbie23

awesome bro get that bitch for dissin nicki.

Newsletter Signup