LilRayRay avatar

They said two weeks before the concert...

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:43 PM By: LilRayRay

Ground Ctrl said they would ship the tickets two to three weeks before the show (I'm going to the Vegas one) and yet they STILL haven't been shipped when the show is in two saturdays. I still have to travel from Az I'm getting frustrated!!!!! Has anyone else got their tickets? What's up with this?!

Replies to this posting

1. itskimmmmm avatar

Re: They said two weeks before the concert...

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:52 PM By: itskimmmmm

that's how i was. my show in az is in 1 week and still havent received mine so i emailed them and this is what they said to me..
    "The tickets for this event are expected to be delivered to our warehouse from the promoter within the next couple of business days. As soon as we have received your tickets from the concert promoter, we will ship them to you. You will know that your tickets have shipped when you see the order status has changed to 'FULFILLED'.
    If for some reason you do not receive the tickets in time, a list of all ticket purchasers will be provided to the venue box office and they will be able to reissue new sets of tickets to the purchaser at the will call box office on the day of the event upon presentation of a photo ID and receipt."

2. LalaaTheGREAT avatar

RE: They said two weeks before the concert...

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:18 AM By: LalaaTheGREAT

Have patients , and i hope you get to meet her or go to her concert and everything good luck
    De Vanity

3. Jennn09 avatar

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:02 AM By: Jennn09

Remember if you bought the VIP package you will pick your ticketsup at will call the night if the show.

4. Nicki Tha Boss! avatar

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:47 PM By: Nicki Tha Boss!

thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!
    brehenderson

Newsletter Signup