PandaGazzum avatar

concerning CFs

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM By: PandaGazzum

this topic has been botherin' me for awhile... TeamMinaj I do not know if I'm the only one who feels this way but baggin' on CFs is not CUTE... some members on a MAD power trip ( ~_~) stannin' and hatin' can defo. be one in the same from what I've seen been said about CF's who're there tryna' to support Nicki just like we supportin' Nicki... of course if a bitch say shit wrong you may correct accordingly but goin' off on CFs repeatedly just buggin' me... like bullyin' style and everyone seem to just be addin' to the pile of shit with their side comments... hate CFs this or hate CFs that... I swear CFs can pop to the top just like the best of TeamMinaj but if this keep goin' on than they gonna leave the team before they get a chance to...
at the end of the day we all glad she shinin' like she is in one way or another...
~end of rant~ *sigh*

Replies to this posting

1. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: concerning CFs

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:31 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

In fact, at the end of the day, there's so much fighting within the team. Does any other team have this dumb CF thing? NO!
    They all just want to support their idol so much (whether it be Katy, Rihanna, even One Direction or Justin Bieber) that they just come together as a fan base, not excluding anyone, and give their artists no.1 singles and get them awards. Maybe the fact that Nicki has so many haters is based on the fact that her fan base hates each other most of the time? #JustSaying

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Newsletter Signup