NiccNaccCarryCrack avatar

NICKI MINAJ & LADY GAGA

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 11:26 AM By: NiccNaccCarryCrack

I've been thinking about this for awhile and I just want to get you guys thoughts,

Okay so it's no secret that Nicki & Gaga have some similarities, some call Nicki "The Black Lady Gaga" Nicki doesnt seem to have a problem with it. But to me I dont think Gaga is really amused.

I say that because notice in a lot of interviews Nicki is always asked about Gaga, but not once has Lady Gaga ever been asked about her thoughts on Nicki...that seems strange to me, considering Nicki's success and all the comparisons.

To me I think it has something to do with Nicki's classic line "Did I kill the Queen or Alexander McQueen" considering he was a close friend to Lady Gaga.

I think Nicki was informed that some people in the industry werent happy about that line, because I dont think I've ever heard/seen via You Tube her perform that song, or maybe she has but once or twice,

So, i think Gaga isnt happy about that and that's why she refuses to speak on her. I hope i'm completely wrong because I would love to see them work together.

But maybe at tomorrows VMA's they'll at least take a photo, considering they're sitting close to each other..Hopefully, and just for the record I'm def Team Minaj Follow me on twitter @NickNoSaint ;)

Replies to this posting

1. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: NICKI MINAJ & LADY GAGA

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM By: PandaGazzum

I like Gaga but I wouldn't want a Nicki/Gaga collabo..... idk why just I think Gaga would've already tried to pull for Nicki if she really wanted her and I defo. think Nicki is better off w/out Gaga ~ SHADE ~ I see the similarities in them being 'different' bitches but Nicki is in a league of her own, no Gaga comparison for me
    here's a pic of them two from the past doin' Nicki's cute face :P

Newsletter Signup