NICKILOVESGABZ avatar

Nicki has come so far! *PROUD MOMENT*

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 5:03 PM By: NICKILOVESGABZ

So lately I find myself listening to Nicki's old music, just because It just reminds me of how far she's come! It's the proud feeling I get when I listen to it that makes the music that more enjoyable. Yes and I'm talking about Playtime is Over! My favorite song off that mixtape would have to be hmmm..Idk guys I like "I'm Cumin" Cause she uses that thug voice! LOL! I like "Jump Off 07" cause the song is hot and she killed the beat! better than *cough cough* KIM! and "Encore 07" I love it!, has a lot of true feelings in it, and NICKI you finally are getting your encore *clap clap bravo* TEAMMINAJ loves you to the fucking EXTREME!:) Her mix tapes are a classic guys, and since 07 I've been a fan, waiting to meet her. Still haven't had my moment for life:( AnyHOO basically I'm proud of her, sooo damn proud! And I want to say CONGRATS on her success and she has so much more to come! This is only the beginning for you HB! :) Keep up the GREAT work!

P.S! I FUCKING LOVE NICKI SOOOOOOOO MUCH! A WHOLE DAMN LOT! TO THE FUCKING EXTREME! Ok, you get the point!:)
GabZ

Replies to this posting

1. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: Nicki has come so far! *PROUD MOMENT*

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM By: PandaGazzum

IknowRITE :D stay listenin' to the old stuff... the thing that a lot of new peeps that are just poppin' out on Nicki now is that they don't know she has SO MUCH OLD SHIT! like once you hear and notice how many songs she's BEEN on and is DOING for the future you are suddenly like OH FUCK! this bitch bodies A LOT OF RAP BITCHES WORK ~ her work ethic ~ EPIC
    do your thing HB we lovez you for it
    I think Kreazy and Rye Rye poppin' off with albums before the year ends but I know you gonna' top 'em off too :P
    and for ALL #teamMINAJ members on twitter FOLLOW: THE_HOODSTARS and DEFPENRADIO ~ if the_hoodstars reach 1000 and defpenradio reaches 7,500 followers than they'll release 2 albums worth of Nicki's OLD, OLD, OLD SHIT!!!!! so please, we love that old school spit just as much as we love her spazzin' out across tracks today so get they follower count up and get ready for new/unreleased MUSIQUE >:D !!!!! (the_hoodstars playin' cat though since they on lock and have to request your follow to go through) ~~~~~ ( ~_~)

Newsletter Signup