Malsrockss avatar

WHERE ARE MY NICKI FANS?

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM By: Malsrockss

GUYS...GIRLS....BARBZ....KENZ....ROMANS....MARTHAS.....MS. MINAJS....NICKI MONROES.....NICKI MINAJS... NICKI LEWINSKIS....NICKI THE NINJAS...NICKI THE BOSS'.....NICKI THE HARAJUKU BARBIES....

forgive me if I forgot any......

where the hell are you?
i actually heard someone say that pinkfriday will die ...
i expected to join my first ever fan site because of how much an artist inspired me....

forgive me to all the fans who are interactive and arent just about joining every fan site possible....

i mean this with heart ♥
with love!

Replies to this posting

1. Malsrockss avatar

RE: WHERE ARE MY NICKI FANS?

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM By: Malsrockss

i know forums dont offer points but cmon this is mypinkfriday!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares
    with love!

2. SandraEileen avatar

Re: WHERE ARE MY NICKI FANS?

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM By: SandraEileen

Hi. My daughter and I are true Nicki fans. Long live Nicki Minaj and Pink Friday!!!!

3. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:17 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Im a true nicki fan barb :) i never join fansites like this but when i saw this one i was like i have to join it because its a whole site based on the person who inspires everything i do and the person who has saved me from taking my own life and someone who i have pure love for!!! And this is a place where i can connect with all you barbz, i love youu all so much your all so amazing and are so lovley :) I cant talk to my family or friends about everything nicki because they dont understand her, they dont understand why i love her so much, and then wont take the time just to try and understand so i come on here and im in my element because we are all here for the same reason. I hope this site never dies because i dont no what i would do without it, its one thing keeping me sane atm!!! muuuaaahhh kisses to all the bad bitches :) and massive love and respect to nicki for everything she has done, dunoo what i would have done without her and her music so big thankyouu to her aswell. Muuuaaahhh love youu all

4. Joee Weezyy avatar

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM By: Joee Weezyy

I never have been apart of a fan site but Nicki is just so different from other artist and I lovee how she can go above and beyond with everything she does

5. teaMinaj avatar

Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 1:48 AM By: teaMinaj

This is also my first fan site I have joined and I can actually see myself making it useful. Nicki is everything I could want in a role model. She wears her confidence along with her crazy wigs and outfits. I can't wait for her new OPI nail polish to come out. Hopefully I won't miss out on it like the MAC lipstick.
    Signed, a Nicki Minaj fan

6. Karisa avatar

Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM By: Karisa

So excited to be here!!!!!!

You see Nicki on Ellen? AMAZING! Check it!: http://sexyurl.co/Minaj

Newsletter Signup