DANickster avatar

Nicki Minaj Reality TV show

Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:18 PM By: DANickster

do you think she should have one or would that not be a good choice for her.

Replies to this posting

1. Markkole856 avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj Reality TV show

Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM By: Markkole856

I think after she puts 3 albums out. She saix have a reality show set up like the My Time Now documentary. Or they should have a televsion reality show of different celebrities living under one roof, almost like the real world or jersey shore.

2. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:05 PM By: 5star Barbie

yes i would love to see what goes on behind the scenes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

3. EbonySpeaks avatar

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:59 AM By: EbonySpeaks

Markkole856 wrote:
    I think after she puts 3 albums out. She saix have a reality show set up like the My Time Now documentary. Or they should have a televsion reality show of different celebrities living under one roof, almost like the real world or jersey shore.

I could not see that happening a tv show with all the celebrities in one house! that's going to be crazy. Did you see her performance for H&M show? What did you think about it?

4. DANickster avatar

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:59 PM By: DANickster

EbonySpeaks wrote:
    Markkole856 wrote:

I could not see that happening a tv show with all the celebrities in one house! that's going to be crazy. Did you see her performance for H&M show? What did you think about it?

i can agree with that. it would be crazy

Newsletter Signup