JaidaLuv226 avatar

:) LET ME KNOW BARBZ & KENS

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM By: JaidaLuv226

If u could have ONE thing from NIicki what would it be??? Clothes Wig Jewelry Shoes Accessories ECT :

Replies to this posting

1. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: :) LET ME KNOW BARBZ & KENS

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:27 PM By: ninjabarbie94

All i want is a massive cuddle from her that lasts for life time lol :) xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

2. FuckTeamMinaj avatar

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM By: FuckTeamMinaj

#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMin#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinajaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj#RIPNickiMinaj
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

3. Hollydoee avatar

Re: :) LET ME KNOW BARBZ & KENS

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM By: Hollydoee

for her 2 live wit me
    luvz ya barbz, kenz, babes, and studs

4. JaidaLuv226 avatar

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:39 PM By: JaidaLuv226

i would LOVE to have a 1 day no limit shopping spree with her.like AWEESOOMMEEE!

5. x_morgan_x avatar

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM By: x_morgan_x

A wig definately! Lol :P
    And sum shoes... :)

follow me @TM_Morgan_RiRi :)

6. 5star Barbie avatar

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM By: 5star Barbie

A big hug !!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

7. iLOVE_Nicki14 avatar

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM By: iLOVE_Nicki14

one thing i would want is from Nicki is either to spend an ENTIRE weekend with her or an autographed outfit :)

8. DANickster avatar

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM By: DANickster

i would spend the weekend with her and will ask tips on the music industry.
    Oh and A HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUGGLE WUGGLE!!!!

9. KriSY avatar

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:25 AM By: KriSY

I wuld luv 2 b in her company, i believe that she is a TRUE inspiration 2 all woman out there and listening to her music brightens my day EVWIDAY!
    luv u barbz mwa!!

Newsletter Signup