AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Nicki can do better than this....

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 4:33 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

To be honest I was really excited for Roman Reloaded but this... this... stuff she is putting out is arguably the worst songs she has ever put out :( We need to let her know that she can and has done much better, like honestly what the fuck happened to Roman... this is not the Roman we knew before...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

Replies to this posting

1. latoyabaddbarbie avatar

RE: Nicki can do better than this....

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:41 AM By: latoyabaddbarbie

like who the fuck are you nicki minaj is the shit and a real nicki fan would not had even slandered my bitch charter like that u need to be deleted real shit fraud matter fact I'M BOUT TO GO IN IS THIS LIL KIM FACKE ASS BITCH U MUST BE HATER DELETE THIS POST

2. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Re: Nicki can do better than this....

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:13 PM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

i agree. some of her fans are ass-kissers who arent honest with her. you kno damn well if lil kim made that exact song "stupid hoes" yall would be clowin on her and makin fun of her and say how stupid it sounds.

we have a right to be honest (freedom of speech) and we all LOVE nicki obviously we wouldnt be on this website if we didn't. but these last couple of songs have just been annoying. im not going to pretend i like the song just becuz its by nicki. that would be fake. i keep it real and say whats on my mind.
    im still guna support her by buying her new album, but if it "aint up to PAR" im guna be sad.

3. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:14 PM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

latoyabaddbarbie wrote:
    like who the fuck are you nicki minaj is the shit and a real nicki fan would not had even slandered my bitch charter like that u need to be deleted real shit fraud matter fact I'M BOUT TO GO IN IS THIS LIL KIM FACKE ASS BITCH U MUST BE HATER DELETE THIS POST

um you're not a real fan because ur CYBER-BULLYING and nicki said herself she hates cyber-bullying

4. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

latoyabaddbarbie wrote:

Fuck off you idiot I'm a much bigger Nicki fan than you... You are the one who isn't a real Nicki fan.. a real Nicki fan would of heard all of her music and could make the judgement quite easily that this shit she is putting out is sub par and that she can and HAS DONE a lot better. All of her new features were really good but this... this is just screaming for the sake of screaming

5. talentedbarbie2 avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM By: talentedbarbie2

WTF ? I lovee both songss... they are definitely not the WORST songs nicki ever put out...i mean like the beats WERE SICK ! , & The Bars Were Out of this worldd ! And yall gotta remember its not nicki... its ROMAN ! , give him a chance.. he just got our of boarding school !
    iLove Nicki Minaj
    -Kayla Boo

6. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

talentedbarbie2 wrote:
    WTF ? I lovee both songss... they are definitely not the WORST songs nicki ever put out...i mean like the beats WERE SICK ! , & The Bars Were Out of this worldd ! And yall gotta remember its not nicki... its ROMAN ! , give him a chance.. he just got our of boarding school !

I honestly can not think of any other song which is worse than these two and this isn't Roman this is like an over the top weird Roman... this isn't the same Roman from Monster and Romans Revenge.

7. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

I take it you guys jumped on the nicki train in later 09/early 2010. So you got mainstream Nicki. Please take a listen to Beam me up Scotty listen to it once twice and a 3rd time.

Stupid Hoes is pretty much Itty Bitty Piggy 2.0.

She is returning to her old style of rapping + incorporating roman.

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

8. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

KurtIsGaga4Minaj wrote:
    I take it you guys jumped on the nicki train in later 09/early 2010. So you got mainstream Nicki. Please take a listen to Beam me up Scotty listen to it once twice and a 3rd time.

Stupid Hoes is pretty much Itty Bitty Piggy 2.0.

She is returning to her old style of rapping + incorporating roman.

I can not believe you just compared Stupid Hoe or RIM to her mix tape stuff, you must have lost your damn mind. STUPID HOES IS NOTHING LIKE ITTY BITTY PIGGY! These songs don't compare to the genius that is on her mix tapes. I've listened to it a million times as well as Playtime is Over(Favorite :D) and Sucka Free mix tape Nicki is the reason why I'm such a huge fan. I've been waiting for her to bring back her mix tape stuff and was excited because I thought Roman was a way for that to happen but what she is turning Roman doesn't compare to her mix tapes!!@# Fuck are you serious... I want her to come harder than this shit...

9. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

imblazinfeelslikeimblazin wrote:
    latoyabaddbarbie wrote:

um you're not a real fan because ur CYBER-BULLYING and nicki said herself she hates cyber-bullying

10. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:24 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

Nicki is using her old style which is her own style as nicki says 'JUST DO YOU EVERYONE WILL GET THE PICTURE'
    I think nicki has has her good and bad and she also says that it cant be all good some critizm is bound to come with it !!

11. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

PrincessErinMinaj wrote:
    Nicki is using her old style which is her own style as nicki says 'JUST DO YOU EVERYONE WILL GET THE PICTURE'
    I think nicki has has her good and bad and she also says that it cant be all good some critizm is bound to come with it !!

This isn't Nicki's old style man, Nicki's old style is hood it's hard lyrical genius! Delivery is amazing everything is amazing she never really used to resort to overdrawn breaths and maniacal screaming. 'Higher than a Kite' is a perfect example of old Nicki you can't say that Roman is old Nicki lol.

12. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:35 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Really just listen to Higher Then A Kite, Baddest Bitch, Dead Wrong and 40 Bars then you will understand why I think she can do a lot better than this... This is what I was expecting the next album to be like... Fuck her mix tapes are crack they are god dam CRACK!

13. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I understand where everyone is coming from. It all comes down to what people's tastes are. Like lets face it, if Nicki was on a rock song collab, sure we'd listen to it, but would we really like it?
    To use another example, other teams don't feel the need to kiss-ass. RihannaNavy have been quite vocal before on the quality of some of Rihanna's songs (Rockstar 101 etc) and Rih doesn't hate us or slam us.
    If you prefer Nicki's old style of rapping (like me) then you'll like these new songs more. And I personally don't find anything wrong with an artist experimenting.
    Okay, maybe in TM rules you wouldn't be a 'true fan' if you didn't like a song of Nicki's. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and in the end, I'd rather be true to myself than pretend that I like a song. So good for you AustraliaLovesNicki. At least someone has a backbone.
    Rated R Barbie

14. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 4:06 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    I understand where everyone is coming from. It all comes down to what people's tastes are. Like lets face it, if Nicki was on a rock song collab, sure we'd listen to it, but would we really like it?
    To use another example, other teams don't feel the need to kiss-ass. RihannaNavy have been quite vocal before on the quality of some of Rihanna's songs (Rockstar 101 etc) and Rih doesn't hate us or slam us.
    If you prefer Nicki's old style of rapping (like me) then you'll like these new songs more. And I personally don't find anything wrong with an artist experimenting.
    Okay, maybe in TM rules you wouldn't be a 'true fan' if you didn't like a song of Nicki's. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and in the end, I'd rather be true to myself than pretend that I like a song. So good for you AustraliaLovesNicki. At least someone has a backbone.

I prefer Nicki's old style of rapping too... but this isn't mix tape Nicki I'm hearing it's different... Most of the song is good but there are parts that just ruin it, she can do with the screaming..... Oh and I actually liked Rockstar 101 lol

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 4:53 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:

I prefer Nicki's old style of rapping too... but this isn't mix tape Nicki I'm hearing it's different... Most of the song is good but there are parts that just ruin it, she can do with the screaming..... Oh and I actually liked Rockstar 101 lol

Hahahahaha oops *embarrassed* itz okay I guess doll :)

Rated R Barbie

16. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM By: PrincessErinMinaj

IM NOT SAYING SHE CANT DO BETTER, IM NOT SAYING ITS HER BEST WORK EITHER.. I CANT EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS LOL!!!!

Newsletter Signup