ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:27 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I've heard people saying that Team Minaj will be dead in 2012 if Nicki doesn't up her game, but surely we should be loyal enough to stick by Nicki! Even though she doesn't have the advantage of being 'new' and 'fresh', surely there should be enough stable people in TM to stand by her, no matter how her songs sound!
Whats your opinion barbz?

Rated R Barbie

Replies to this posting

1. InLoveWithRoman avatar

Re: Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:40 AM By: InLoveWithRoman

I believe that Nicki Minaj will be be around for a long time. Even if fresh faces come into the game, Team Minaj will forever be loyal to her, HB has a lot in store for us and I believe she isn't going anywhere any time soon.
    Having Dinner w/ Roman and Martha.

2. bcornwell09 avatar

RE: Team Minaj dead in 2012?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:51 AM By: bcornwell09

Ummm young money baby. Weezy been here for years still hasn't gone anywhere... Don't you think Nicki gonna stick by Weezy side. OF COURSE SHE GONNA BE HERE! WTF you doubting her for?
    "It’s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too. Apparal, I’m dominating every avenue"

3. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM By: ninjabarbie94

There aint no way that TeamMinaj is dying in 2012, if anything we are gonna get evan stronger! Nicki is gonna be around for a long time! She has a huge fan base so there aint no way we gonna die off! x
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

4. YoSayRazzii avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:06 PM By: YoSayRazzii

HELL NO .
    Young mula baaby . nicki minaj will loyalty will never die, nifer team nicki minaj . suure were gonna have balls of new faces . but tht aint changing shit . nicki minaj IS the best female artist and will FOREVER be the best female artist . not matter who comes in the game.

5. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:03 PM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

im still team minaj. as long as her album does good she'll make it. she just needs to focus on making quality music that will still sound good even years from now.

6. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    I've heard people saying that Team Minaj will be dead in 2012 if Nicki doesn't up her game, but surely we should be loyal enough to stick by Nicki! Even though she doesn't have the advantage of being 'new' and 'fresh', surely there should be enough stable people in TM to stand by her, no matter how her songs sound!
    Whats your opinion barbz?

I will give the album a chance but if it is filled with songs as bad as the two singles she put out then I will probably not be as obsessed as I was, but will always be a Nicki fan and who knows her next album might just bring me back. But she needs to step her game up for Roman Reloaded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

7. talentedbarbie2 avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:35 PM By: talentedbarbie2

TM will never be dead.. & 2012 is NICKI'S YEAR ! , Her nail polish is coming out , her album , she was nominated on many awards , her part in the movie ice age 4 , & she might go on tour , PF Tour , album signings , & more ... && her two AWESOME songss just came out ! ( :
    iLove Nicki Minaj
    -Kayla Boo

8. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:59 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

Team Minaj will be even more powerful in 2012 and the years beyond. Quote me on that.

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

9. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:18 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF that is the case that Nicki doesnt 'up her game' then the fake fans will show
    and the loyal fans will show !!!!!
    Nicki will be around for a long long time im sure of it ;) xx

10. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

bcornwell09 wrote:
    Ummm young money baby. Weezy been here for years still hasn't gone anywhere... Don't you think Nicki gonna stick by Weezy side. OF COURSE SHE GONNA BE HERE! WTF you doubting her for?
    "It?s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too. Apparal, I?m dominating every avenue"

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:50 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

bcornwell09 wrote:
    "It?s Mac, OPI and a fragrance too. Apparal, I?m dominating every avenue"

Yeah I wasn't doubting her. It's others who are doubting her, nd I wanted to know other's opinions. No harm done though.
    Rated R Barbie

12. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:27 AM By: PrincessErinMinaj

Yeah thats why I said the true fans will show, no matter what certain fans will stick by Nicki and I will be one of them !!!
    PrincessErinMinaj

13. DJ Lewinski avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM By: DJ Lewinski

honestly its sad to see that her so called fans are just gunna stop supporting nicki... i have been a fan from the begining and i like everythin she does... her new songs are ah-mazing... i will always be by her side and if you dont get roman than you dont get ncki... this happen last year with romans revenge ppl didnt like it cuz it goes hard and now ppl love it so well see... team minaj will never die because as long as i live ill be TEAM MINAJ
    They call me Lewinski

14. RomansBestie avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM By: RomansBestie

see now, im not a fan of these two songs but ILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING NICKI. i think a lot of people are getting confused because some barbz arent fans of her two singles. but that doesnt mean they are fake fans or fans that will stop supporting her! :(
    I WILL STAND BY HER. FOREVER, even if she puts out barbershop quartet. but we are allowed to not like everything she puts out all the time, you know what I mean?
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

15. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

team minaj will never die. NEVER..

nic has so many dedicated fans, even if a barb doesnt like one or two songs that doesnt matter. nic's been unleashing roman alot in both her new singles and he'll most definately be on her new album - but thats the only thing people dont understand. its roman, not nicki. its roman.

16. 5star Barbie avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 2:19 PM By: 5star Barbie

I'm still a big fan of nicki and will always be..I'm just not a fan of every single songs she's put it out..but that doesn't make me any less of a fan..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

17. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:10 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I don't like people saying we don't like these songs because they go hard... That is bullshit.... compared to her mixtape stuff this isn't hard it's like childs play!! that's why I'm saying she could do better.

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 6:11 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    I don't like people saying we don't like these songs because they go hard... That is bullshit.... compared to her mixtape stuff this isn't hard it's like childs play!! that's why I'm saying she could do better.

LOL my lovey u seem quite opinionated about this all, why?
    Rated R Barbie

19. RICOMINATI avatar

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 12:49 AM By: RICOMINATI

Fresh or not. Hot or not. Fame or none. Idc and idgaf what happens I will always be a Nicki fan because not only did or does she inspire me, she changed my life. She's a big influence to me and nothing will ever change that.
    I do think she neefs to step her game up considering her last two songs were good but not as dope as usual, but maybe it's the format they're set out in, we're not used to it. But this is omly the beginning of a long future I believe she has in this bussiness.

Come at me bro!®
    - ©Jayy Rico

20. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:44 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

This is what separates Team Minaj from the CFs. Team Minaj won't die cause thats the loyal fans. CFs will and i am fine with that.

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

Newsletter Signup