ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Krim Fans On The Site

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 6:16 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Okay, after my last forum activity about Kim and how I'm sick of the feud, I'm coming back with message saying SCREW Lil Krim! That bitch needs to take her and her herpes infected pussy back to where she came from! *points at ground* I am SICK to fucking death of Krim fans thinking that they have a RIGHT to be on this site! Like, uh, no! Go ahead and like Krim, its your life that you're fucking up, but DON"T come and criticize MY team just coz ur jealous!
TM is MY team and no Krim fan insults em!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to this posting

1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: Krim Fans On The Site

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:56 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Fuck lil kim! I love making fun of kim fans hahaha Nicki is way above her in every single way! They just made cause kim never did as well as Nicki in first week sales, also kim never had a number 1 album ahahahahha!! The amount of success and talent Nicki has kills anything Kim has and hopes to accomplish!! Nicki almost made more money in one year than Kim did in 15... That's why they mad! They mad Nicki can make a smashing pop song and still come harder than kim when it comes to throwing down bars! I love reminding these bitch ass kim fans of all these things! Also love reminding them that Kim doesn't write, and fucked biggie to get famous and also apparently had to get cum pumped from her stomache!

Nicki Minaj for fucking life! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF HIP HOP! Roman Reloaded will break records and secure Nicki's place at the top, her and her 8.2 million strong army will guarantee this!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

2. KenBark avatar

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM By: KenBark

Lol.*AGREES* y even entertain these bums. hottest bars kim ever had was black Friday n she still fell off when she spent months writin dat shit. come on now she fxk wit keys.really???????
    yea...Look Bubbles, go back to ya Habitat.
    but as for kim fans on here they jus sum lames wit no life jus like dat trainwreck. fxkd up doe cuz I used to like kim but now I've honestly lost all respect for her.
    TOY STORY: The Mixtape...............drops JAN. 20!

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>twitter >> @Ken_Bark
    "FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

3. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Re: Krim Fans On The Site

Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    Lol.*AGREES* y even entertain these bums. hottest bars kim ever had was black Friday n she still fell off when she spent months writin dat shit. come on now she fxk wit keys.really???????
    but as for kim fans on here they jus sum lames wit no life jus like dat trainwreck. fxkd up doe cuz I used to like kim but now I've honestly lost all respect for her.

I don't do it to entertain them! I get much more entertainment than they do, this bitch been in the game for 15 years and Nicki has already outdone her in soo many ways and she is only going to get better!

4. DANickster avatar

Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM By: DANickster

Shes soo full of crap i have nothing to say lol
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

5. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 6:06 AM By: 5star Barbie

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

I don't do it to entertain them! I get much more entertainment than they do, this bitch been in the game for 15 years and Nicki has already outdone her in soo many ways and she is only going to get better!

True, and i think that's why lil kim hates nicki
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

6. TheCuntMoster avatar

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM By: TheCuntMoster

Lol , Don't Be Bothered.. Haters Gon Hate ! ... Fuck Them

7. MT5792 avatar

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM By: MT5792

lmfao right?! like y do they have to be here? im sure theres a site or blog or sum shit dedicated to hating Nicki but why come to HER site with HER team?? LOL personally I find it sad :( they so desperately want to be a part of teamMinaj! but I cnt say i dont blame them... WE SO COOL!!!

8. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

MT5792 wrote:
    lmfao right?! like y do they have to be here? im sure theres a site or blog or sum shit dedicated to hating Nicki but why come to HER site with HER team?? LOL personally I find it sad :( they so desperately want to be a part of teamMinaj! but I cnt say i dont blame them... WE SO COOL!!!

LOL can't say you're wrong! we do have that swagg that Lil Krim would pay a million bucks for
    RATED R BARBIE
    Get ready for it, I came to win :)

9. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

MT5792 wrote:

Every artist has haters... I expect Kim fans to hate Nicki because Nicki has exceeded Kim in nearly every level and their so-called 'legend' is now nothing more than a sore loser who couldn't sell an album to save her life.

10. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM By: RomansBestie

they are the true gabbage patch kids...they just want team minaj to adopt them! *makes note in nictionary*
    ps they are getting all the fun out of this if we keep giving them attention. its meant to rile us up. i say ignore them or even be nice (the opposite of what they want) and theyll go away, having gotten no no satisfaction from us. :)
    ~RomansBestie~

11. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

RomansBestie wrote:
    they are the true gabbage patch kids...they just want team minaj to adopt them! *makes note in nictionary*
    ps they are getting all the fun out of this if we keep giving them attention. its meant to rile us up. i say ignore them or even be nice (the opposite of what they want) and theyll go away, having gotten no no satisfaction from us. :)

Like I said before I get much more fun out of it than they do

12. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

RomansBestie wrote:
    ~RomansBestie~

I do get some fun out of it :) don't know why....I just like dissing people who piss me off. And they DO

RATED R BARBIE

13. KenBark avatar

Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:24 PM By: KenBark

Wut tha FXK iz Kim even doing these days cuz she aint spittin? BTW She ever get that nose fixed?

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

14. KenBark avatar

Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM By: KenBark

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    Wut tha FXK iz Kim even doing these days cuz she aint spittin? BTW She ever get that nose fixed?

Nevermind......that's prolly wut shes workin on. WHOOT!

15. Hollydoee avatar

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM By: Hollydoee

i used to be a 5%outta 1000% until i found out she neva wroye her own raps, she's way too ugly with her inf3ct3d s3lf and most of all SH3 HAT3S NICKI. she only hates bcuz shes a selllout n no ones buyin. Everyday in the window of da store u dont see krim's diseased face u see nickis beautiful face............. IM BEING HONEST!!!!
    baddest bitch in da game

16. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Nicki Minaj wrote:
    i used to be a 5%outta 1000% until i found out she neva wroye her own raps, she's way too ugly with her inf3ct3d s3lf and most of all SH3 HAT3S NICKI. she only hates bcuz shes a selllout n no ones buyin. Everyday in the window of da store u dont see krim's diseased face u see nickis beautiful face............. IM BEING HONEST!!!!
    baddest bitch in da game

True, she doesn't even have a record label! What now? Is she gonna break into 'movies'? Lol
    RATED R BARBIE

17. KenBark avatar

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 5:25 PM By: KenBark

uhhh....I heard da bitch got signed. wit who???? idk....but yea SHE JUS FXKD UP DEY WHOLE ROSTER.
    LMAO. DAT VIDEO PUT DAT BITCH N DEEEEEEBBTT!!!!

Newsletter Signup