DANickster avatar

honesty

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM By: DANickster


Would anyone from team minaj tell her the truth about the SH song?


My opinion:
I don't give two fucks or shits if I get shade from this but I'm gonna be honest.
I think Nicki can do better. This was not the Nicki minaj I fell in love with. I think that if she keeps putting out stuff like this, she won't be taken seriously.
THIS is coming from a TRUE FAN not a brown noser that likes everything Nicki has to make her feel good. She needs the truth before its too late.
people are going be telling me "you just a hater just because Nicki got money and you don't" bitch ya ass broke too and she going keep making money, the world goes on. I just found the song funny kinda like a person that wants to get alot of views on youtube than a real song. I haven't lost hope in Nicki, I just hope she realizes what feedback shes getting from us barbs because some don't even like the song.
NOW BEFORE YALL SAY THAT IM TELLING YALL NOT TO LIKE THE SONG, U GOT IT TWISTED. THIS IS DIRECTED TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT GIVING NICKI CRITISM AND BEING FAKE SAYING YOU GUYS ARE HATERS AND YOU AINT A NICKI FAN, gworl boom with that ish.
I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

Replies to this posting

  1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    RE: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    The video is an embarrassment she just got a shitload more haters because of it they are likening it to Friday and Baby... I blame the retarded fans that didn't have the balls to tell Nicki how shit this song is. Now we fans have to deal with the hate...
    And I am a massive Nicki fan, I spend a huge amount of time defending Nicki on blogs, Youtube and Reddit. So this is going to make my job even harder, these Nicki fans think liking everything she puts out is being a good fan? How about you spend as much time as I do defending Nicki then we'll talk.

    Oh and I bet 80% of you 'true' fans don't even have Youtube accounts to like the video. It's at a 70% dislike rate because of you idiots
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  2. DANickster avatar

    RE: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:50 PM By: DANickster

    AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    The video is an embarrassment she just got a shitload more haters because of it they are likening it to Friday and Baby... I blame the retarded fans that didn't have the balls to tell Nicki how shit this song is. Now we fans have to deal with the hate...
    And I am a massive Nicki fan, I spend a huge amount of time defending Nicki on blogs, Youtube and Reddit. So this is going to make my job even harder, these Nicki fans think liking everything she puts out is being a good fan? How about you spend as much time as I do defending Nicki then we'll talk.

    Oh and I bet 80% of you 'true' fans don't even have Youtube accounts to like the video. It's at a 70% dislike rate because of you idiots
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!



    I cant agree with you more. Sick of this bull, they need to step up and be honest because its NOT making anything better. Its fuckery at its finest that we can argue with another fan team and be mean to the artist but u cant tell Nicki SHIT about what you think of the song, that's not helping Nicki grow.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  3. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:53 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    DANickster wrote:
    I cant agree with you more. Sick of this bull, they need to step up and be honest because its NOT making anything better. Its fuckery at its finest that we can argue with another fan team and be mean to the artist but u cant tell Nicki SHIT about what you think of the song, that's not helping Nicki grow.


    I'm still going to try and organize massive fan action to do some damage control once the video stops going viral. She has 8 million followers there should be no excuse for the video to have more dislikes than likes.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  4. DANickster avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM By: DANickster

    AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    I cant agree with you more. Sick of this bull, they need to step up and be honest because its NOT making anything better. Its fuckery at its finest that we can argue with another fan team and be mean to the artist but u cant tell Nicki SHIT about what you think of the song, that's not helping Nicki grow.


    I'm still going to try and organize massive fan action to do some damage control once the video stops going viral. She has 8 million followers there should be no excuse for the video to have more dislikes than likes.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!


    Didn't that happen with massive attack? Because they said it wasn't good then it got a lot of likes.
    To be honest I think some of the followers disliked it anyway :/

    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  5. DJ Lewinski avatar

    RE: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM By: DJ Lewinski

    NO YOUR NOT A TRUE FAN!! IF YOU WHERE YOU WOULD GET THE WHOLE CONCEPT AND UNDERSTAND IT... ITS NOT MENT TO BE TAKIN SERIOSLY... ITS FUNNY AND HONESTLY YOU SHOULDNT EVEN CALL YOURSELF A TRUE FAN..... CUZ IF YOUR WHERE YOU WOULD GET IT!!
    They call me Lewinski

  6. DANickster avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM By: DANickster

    DJ Lewinski wrote:
    NO YOUR NOT A TRUE FAN!! IF YOU WHERE YOU WOULD GET THE WHOLE CONCEPT AND UNDERSTAND IT... ITS NOT MENT TO BE TAKIN SERIOSLY... ITS FUNNY AND HONESTLY YOU SHOULDNT EVEN CALL YOURSELF A TRUE FAN..... CUZ IF YOUR WHERE YOU WOULD GET IT!!
    They call me Lewinski

    Before I go in on u I'm gonna say I get the point and yes it was funny and i knew what she was doing but I could have been done differently.
    Now I'm bout to go in in 3 2 1
    For you to utter out that I'm not a true fan WAS PLAIN AND UTTER BULL FUCKIN SHIT!!!!
    If I DID NOT LIKE NICKI I wouldn't DEDICATE my time TO FUCKIN GIVE MY HONEST FUCKIN OPINION ABOUT THE FUCKIN SONG NOW WOULD I?
    Second of fucking all I'm sorry I have to stick my nose in tounge in nicki's ass and say I like it WHEN I DONT like the fucking song!!! IM STILL BUYING THE DAMN ALBUM, SHIT!!! And u make me laugh when u care about my opinion and take it to heart. I love Nicki to death and I wish her a lot of success I just don't want her to keep putting out music like this.


    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  7. DANickster avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 6:50 PM By: DANickster

    Lets put some few pointers out that I'm a true fan:
    �when people have been hating on her at my school I defended her, I had an arguement with a GROWN MAN about Nicki!
    �i dressed up as her on halloween
    �i put Nicki minaj pictures on my binder (I still have to put pics on the other binder :D)
    �people think I'm obcessed with Nicki lol
    �i wear pink because Nicki inspired me to like pink again
    �got the album
    �asked my mom if I could have $300 dollars for Nicki minaj for VIP so I can save up...she said no and I was mad
    �people call me Nicki at school
    �when people say I'm not a true fan of Nicki sets me off
    � when people say Nicki is garbage or is Wack sets me off BIG TIME
    �i kno all of her songs
    �because of me my aunts kno who Nicki minaj is
    �i give out constructive critism to everyone to better themselves, even Nicki because I want her to do bigger and better things for herself
    �i dream eat and sleep Nicki
    �i wish Nicki was my sister because I'm an only child
    �i wish I could meet her because I want to learn from her
    �she inspired my style to flourish nomatter how much my mom hated it lol
    �i have a Nicki minaj t shirt, and if I have saved up money I'm gonna buy another one
    �did I mention I LOVE NICKI WITH ALL MI HEART AND SOUL
    �nicki makes me feel like I have a purpose in life and that's all that matters, someont I have never met that can make me feel special and happy, listening to her music makes my worries go away
    like I said in my first post I really don't care how much shade I get so what you say to be against me make me laugh so keep giving me shade I'm loving it

  8. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

    DJ Lewinski wrote:
    NO YOUR NOT A TRUE FAN!! IF YOU WHERE YOU WOULD GET THE WHOLE CONCEPT AND UNDERSTAND IT... ITS NOT MENT TO BE TAKIN SERIOSLY... ITS FUNNY AND HONESTLY YOU SHOULDNT EVEN CALL YOURSELF A TRUE FAN..... CUZ IF YOUR WHERE YOU WOULD GET IT!!
    They call me Lewinski


    I'm not a true fan? Because I don't lie to Nicki to not hurt her feelings?? Look at the damn video look how many people hate it. During the VMA's I voted for Nicki over a million fucking times using virtual machines and auto-voters so don't fucking tell me I'm not a 'true' fan. It's idiots like you that caused this shit to happen.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

  9. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    DANickster wrote:

    Would anyone from team minaj tell her the truth about the SH song?


    My opinion:
    I don't give two fucks or shits if I get shade from this but I'm gonna be honest.
    I think Nicki can do better. This was not the Nicki minaj I fell in love with. I think that if she keeps putting out stuff like this, she won't be taken seriously.
    THIS is coming from a TRUE FAN not a brown noser that likes everything Nicki has to make her feel good. She needs the truth before its too late.
    people are going be telling me "you just a hater just because Nicki got money and you don't" bitch ya ass broke too and she going keep making money, the world goes on. I just found the song funny kinda like a person that wants to get alot of views on youtube than a real song. I haven't lost hope in Nicki, I just hope she realizes what feedback shes getting from us barbs because some don't even like the song.

    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser


    So, I'm a fake fan, a brown noser, AND the reason for Nicki's fame to subside??? -Just b/c I actually like SH? I don't like things just to make ppl happy or so I don't upset them. Idk, it's like you're saying every SH fan are brown nosers, and I'm not, pretty sure there are a couple. And I agree that Nicki could of done better, but my points are totally different.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

  10. Markisha avatar

    RE: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM By: Markisha

    DANickster wrote:


    people are going be telling me "you just a hater just because Nicki got money and you don't" bitch ya ass broke too


    LMASSO!

    Well here is the thing y'all.. Its not about liking EVERYTHING Nicki releases
    Its just that people have different tastes, when I hear the name [Nicki Minaj]
    I think of bunch of creative persons that she created..

    Some people like her FIERCE side (Roman Zolanski) some people like her cuteness (Barbie)
    Some people like (Onika Maraj) the hood rapper if that's the word..
    and there is also people who likes the WHOLE image called (Nicki Minaj)

    I personally love the song Stupid Hoe but releasing a video for a DISS song was such
    a lame idea.. what worse is, that specific video got compared to a lot of other singers..

    People in general (Not necessarily BARBZ) doesn't like diss songs that obviously has LOTS of cursing.

    Yet I quote.. "I truly believe that my haters are my motivators"

  11. DANickster avatar

    Re: honesty

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM By: DANickster

    Kevin Zolanski If you truely like the song, then its not directed toward u so you are ok. I'm talking bout the people who say that if you don't like all of her songs you're not a true fan, that comes off as that you force yourself to like all of her songs and you bash someone for not liking that certain song.

    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  12. Mishela avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:50 AM By: Mishela

    I like the lyrics/song but not so much the chorus (that is: You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe)

    But the video.. I'm in love, all those colors :) and the connection with other artists

  13. kylerspre avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:44 AM By: kylerspre

    I LOVE IT SONG VIDEO SLAYED TO ME LOVE A BITCH WHO REAALIZE U GOT 1 LIFE 2 LIVE N YA BETTER DO WHATEVER WANT YA DIG I SHOOK MY ASS ALL WEEKEND TO THIS SH SONG NOW WE GOT A VIDEO IVE BEEN DOIN ALL THEM SMALL TWERKS SHE BE DOIN WHICH I THINK IS O SO CUTE LOVE WHEN SHE SHRUGS HER SHOULDER ON THAT CHAIR YOUR A STUPID ...READY FOR RIM

  14. DANickster avatar

    Re: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM By: DANickster

    kylerspre wrote:
    I LOVE IT SONG VIDEO SLAYED TO ME LOVE A BITCH WHO REAALIZE U GOT 1 LIFE 2 LIVE N YA BETTER DO WHATEVER WANT YA DIG I SHOOK MY ASS ALL WEEKEND TO THIS SH SONG NOW WE GOT A VIDEO IVE BEEN DOIN ALL THEM SMALL TWERKS SHE BE DOIN WHICH I THINK IS O SO CUTE LOVE WHEN SHE SHRUGS HER SHOULDER ON THAT CHAIR YOUR A STUPID ...READY FOR RIM


    That's wat I'm ready for because I do like Roman in Moscow.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  15. cassiewizminajx avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM By: cassiewizminajx

    obviously SH isn't her best material and if you do think it is then you obvs haven't heard her album or mixtapes. but having said that, i still love the song but i think people are taking it too seriously. people are forgetting that it is a BUZZ single and is just a taster. don't underestimate nic, im sure she knows what shes doing, shes not gonna give us an album full of songs like SH. she has a trick up her sleeve. at the end of the day you either love SH or hate it , but either way it got people talking. i admit its sad when u see the amount of dislikes it has and the amount of bad comments it has, but i think its bcos alot of her mainstream fans expected something like superbass. but TM understand that it is just fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously., im not saying that if you dont like the song you aren't a true fan bcos its all personal preference. at the end of it all she had fun making the song and video and you're not gonna please everyone are you.
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

  16. DANickster avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:19 PM By: DANickster

    cassiewizminajx wrote:
    obviously SH isn't her best material and if you do think it is then you obvs haven't heard her album or mixtapes. but having said that, i still love the song but i think people are taking it too seriously. people are forgetting that it is a BUZZ single and is just a taster. don't underestimate nic, im sure she knows what shes doing, shes not gonna give us an album full of songs like SH. she has a trick up her sleeve. at the end of the day you either love SH or hate it , but either way it got people talking. i admit its sad when u see the amount of dislikes it has and the amount of bad comments it has, but i think its bcos alot of her mainstream fans expected something like superbass. but TM understand that it is just fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously., im not saying that if you dont like the song you aren't a true fan bcos its all personal preference. at the end of it all she had fun making the song and video and you're not gonna please everyone are you.
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"


    No she cant please everyone and I know it was just for fun, but all I'm saying is she could have had more quality behind the song.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  17. IlyNIC avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM By: IlyNIC

    i believe this,
    nicki minaj has soooo many personas && everyone aren't going to like all of them. but thats okay. some of us miss mixtape nicki, some of us like barbie, some like roman, some like rosa..etccc. but i RESPECT && LOVE nicki for branching out && doing what she truly always wanted to do. if you ever look at a special they had on nicki a while back, it showed a clip of her acting && she looked around like 9 or 10. if you saw her face.....she looked EXACTLY how all her crazy faces are now. the way she acted in the clip, is the EXACT way she acts now (roman, rosa, martha, etc) Nicki never changed on us, she has ALWAYS wanted to be this way, i just think that she knew that she couldnt be roman, martha, rosa etccc && ppl would IMMEDIATELY accept it. i think she wanted to get a fan base going && then try to inch in every so often something new && see how ppl like it.... && when she found out that some ppl actually like it, she stuck with it... but she is DEFF giving us some mixtape nicki with RIM big time. she cant plz everyone, so i understand why she is living her dream && just making the music that not only (some) like, but what SHE truly likes.
    but i really respect what you are saying dont get me wrong. but for me, being a theatre major, a aspiring rapper, && actress, i understand how you can want to be all of the things nicki is && still try to plz everyone.

    BUT SHE GOTTA PLZ HERSELF FIRST RIGHT, CUZ IF SHE AINT HAPPY WHATS THE POINT?! (:

    but i promise i get it, PROMISE. & your opinion does NOT make you a nick hater or ex-fan its just you expressing how you feel & i think nic would appreciate that fa real!!


    Dolly Lama

  18. IlyNIC avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM By: IlyNIC

    && i dont know if you ever saw the documentary but here is the first part you can continue if you want but WATCH && look for the clip of nicki acting in her class when she was younger, you will be surprise to see how she has always been this way

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL47ViKKVho
    Dolly Lama

  19. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    Re: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    ^ see, wth did i say? win.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

  20. DANickster avatar

    RE: honesty

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:36 PM By: DANickster

    DolliePop wrote:
    i believe this,
    nicki minaj has soooo many personas && everyone aren't going to like all of them. but thats okay. some of us miss mixtape nicki, some of us like barbie, some like roman, some like rosa..etccc. but i RESPECT && LOVE nicki for branching out && doing what she truly always wanted to do. if you ever look at a special they had on nicki a while back, it showed a clip of her acting && she looked around like 9 or 10. if you saw her face.....she looked EXACTLY how all her crazy faces are now. the way she acted in the clip, is the EXACT way she acts now (roman, rosa, martha, etc) Nicki never changed on us, she has ALWAYS wanted to be this way, i just think that she knew that she couldnt be roman, martha, rosa etccc && ppl would IMMEDIATELY accept it. i think she wanted to get a fan base going && then try to inch in every so often something new && see how ppl like it.... && when she found out that some ppl actually like it, she stuck with it... but she is DEFF giving us some mixtape nicki with RIM big time. she cant plz everyone, so i understand why she is living her dream && just making the music that not only (some) like, but what SHE truly likes.
    but i really respect what you are saying dont get me wrong. but for me, being a theatre major, a aspiring rapper, && actress, i understand how you can want to be all of the things nicki is && still try to plz everyone.

    BUT SHE GOTTA PLZ HERSELF FIRST RIGHT, CUZ IF SHE AINT HAPPY WHATS THE POINT?! (:

    but i promise i get it, PROMISE. & your opinion does NOT make you a nick hater or ex-fan its just you expressing how you feel & i think nic would appreciate that fa real!!

    Dolly Lama




    Thank you!!!! Someone who understood what I meant!!!
    And I understood what you meant also and it makes sense. And yea I luv her craziness and i seen the documentary when it first came out, she had been doing it since she was little so I don't expect her to change that. I just thought I could hav been better.


    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

Newsletter Signup