DANickster avatar

honesty

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM By: DANickster

Would anyone from team minaj tell her the truth about the SH song?

My opinion:
I don't give two fucks or shits if I get shade from this but I'm gonna be honest.
I think Nicki can do better. This was not the Nicki minaj I fell in love with. I think that if she keeps putting out stuff like this, she won't be taken seriously.
THIS is coming from a TRUE FAN not a brown noser that likes everything Nicki has to make her feel good. She needs the truth before its too late.
people are going be telling me "you just a hater just because Nicki got money and you don't" bitch ya ass broke too and she going keep making money, the world goes on. I just found the song funny kinda like a person that wants to get alot of views on youtube than a real song. I haven't lost hope in Nicki, I just hope she realizes what feedback shes getting from us barbs because some don't even like the song.
NOW BEFORE YALL SAY THAT IM TELLING YALL NOT TO LIKE THE SONG, U GOT IT TWISTED. THIS IS DIRECTED TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT GIVING NICKI CRITISM AND BEING FAKE SAYING YOU GUYS ARE HATERS AND YOU AINT A NICKI FAN, gworl boom with that ish.
I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

Replies to this posting

1. DANickster avatar

Re: honesty

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM By: DANickster

kylerspre wrote:
    I LOVE IT SONG VIDEO SLAYED TO ME LOVE A BITCH WHO REAALIZE U GOT 1 LIFE 2 LIVE N YA BETTER DO WHATEVER WANT YA DIG I SHOOK MY ASS ALL WEEKEND TO THIS SH SONG NOW WE GOT A VIDEO IVE BEEN DOIN ALL THEM SMALL TWERKS SHE BE DOIN WHICH I THINK IS O SO CUTE LOVE WHEN SHE SHRUGS HER SHOULDER ON THAT CHAIR YOUR A STUPID ...READY FOR RIM

That's wat I'm ready for because I do like Roman in Moscow.

2. cassiewizminajx avatar

RE: honesty

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM By: cassiewizminajx

obviously SH isn't her best material and if you do think it is then you obvs haven't heard her album or mixtapes. but having said that, i still love the song but i think people are taking it too seriously. people are forgetting that it is a BUZZ single and is just a taster. don't underestimate nic, im sure she knows what shes doing, shes not gonna give us an album full of songs like SH. she has a trick up her sleeve. at the end of the day you either love SH or hate it , but either way it got people talking. i admit its sad when u see the amount of dislikes it has and the amount of bad comments it has, but i think its bcos alot of her mainstream fans expected something like superbass. but TM understand that it is just fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously., im not saying that if you dont like the song you aren't a true fan bcos its all personal preference. at the end of it all she had fun making the song and video and you're not gonna please everyone are you.
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

3. DANickster avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:19 PM By: DANickster

cassiewizminajx wrote:
    obviously SH isn't her best material and if you do think it is then you obvs haven't heard her album or mixtapes. but having said that, i still love the song but i think people are taking it too seriously. people are forgetting that it is a BUZZ single and is just a taster. don't underestimate nic, im sure she knows what shes doing, shes not gonna give us an album full of songs like SH. she has a trick up her sleeve. at the end of the day you either love SH or hate it , but either way it got people talking. i admit its sad when u see the amount of dislikes it has and the amount of bad comments it has, but i think its bcos alot of her mainstream fans expected something like superbass. but TM understand that it is just fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously., im not saying that if you dont like the song you aren't a true fan bcos its all personal preference. at the end of it all she had fun making the song and video and you're not gonna please everyone are you.

No she cant please everyone and I know it was just for fun, but all I'm saying is she could have had more quality behind the song.

4. IlyNIC avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM By: IlyNIC

i believe this,
    nicki minaj has soooo many personas && everyone aren't going to like all of them. but thats okay. some of us miss mixtape nicki, some of us like barbie, some like roman, some like rosa..etccc. but i RESPECT && LOVE nicki for branching out && doing what she truly always wanted to do. if you ever look at a special they had on nicki a while back, it showed a clip of her acting && she looked around like 9 or 10. if you saw her face.....she looked EXACTLY how all her crazy faces are now. the way she acted in the clip, is the EXACT way she acts now (roman, rosa, martha, etc) Nicki never changed on us, she has ALWAYS wanted to be this way, i just think that she knew that she couldnt be roman, martha, rosa etccc && ppl would IMMEDIATELY accept it. i think she wanted to get a fan base going && then try to inch in every so often something new && see how ppl like it.... && when she found out that some ppl actually like it, she stuck with it... but she is DEFF giving us some mixtape nicki with RIM big time. she cant plz everyone, so i understand why she is living her dream && just making the music that not only (some) like, but what SHE truly likes.
    but i really respect what you are saying dont get me wrong. but for me, being a theatre major, a aspiring rapper, && actress, i understand how you can want to be all of the things nicki is && still try to plz everyone.

BUT SHE GOTTA PLZ HERSELF FIRST RIGHT, CUZ IF SHE AINT HAPPY WHATS THE POINT?! (:

but i promise i get it, PROMISE. & your opinion does NOT make you a nick hater or ex-fan its just you expressing how you feel & i think nic would appreciate that fa real!!

Dolly Lama

5. IlyNIC avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM By: IlyNIC

&& i dont know if you ever saw the documentary but here is the first part you can continue if you want but WATCH && look for the clip of nicki acting in her class when she was younger, you will be surprise to see how she has always been this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL47ViKKVho
    Dolly Lama

6. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

^ see, wth did i say? win.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

7. DANickster avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:36 PM By: DANickster

DolliePop wrote:
    i believe this,
    nicki minaj has soooo many personas && everyone aren't going to like all of them. but thats okay. some of us miss mixtape nicki, some of us like barbie, some like roman, some like rosa..etccc. but i RESPECT && LOVE nicki for branching out && doing what she truly always wanted to do. if you ever look at a special they had on nicki a while back, it showed a clip of her acting && she looked around like 9 or 10. if you saw her face.....she looked EXACTLY how all her crazy faces are now. the way she acted in the clip, is the EXACT way she acts now (roman, rosa, martha, etc) Nicki never changed on us, she has ALWAYS wanted to be this way, i just think that she knew that she couldnt be roman, martha, rosa etccc && ppl would IMMEDIATELY accept it. i think she wanted to get a fan base going && then try to inch in every so often something new && see how ppl like it.... && when she found out that some ppl actually like it, she stuck with it... but she is DEFF giving us some mixtape nicki with RIM big time. she cant plz everyone, so i understand why she is living her dream && just making the music that not only (some) like, but what SHE truly likes.
    but i really respect what you are saying dont get me wrong. but for me, being a theatre major, a aspiring rapper, && actress, i understand how you can want to be all of the things nicki is && still try to plz everyone.

BUT SHE GOTTA PLZ HERSELF FIRST RIGHT, CUZ IF SHE AINT HAPPY WHATS THE POINT?! (:

but i promise i get it, PROMISE. & your opinion does NOT make you a nick hater or ex-fan its just you expressing how you feel & i think nic would appreciate that fa real!!

Dolly Lama

Thank you!!!! Someone who understood what I meant!!!
    And I understood what you meant also and it makes sense. And yea I luv her craziness and i seen the documentary when it first came out, she had been doing it since she was little so I don't expect her to change that. I just thought I could hav been better.

8. KenBark avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM By: KenBark

I had like a whole paragraphd type but fuck all that.in short I think its a ploy and either way, good or bad, its gon work in her favor. wut better way to build your hype than to makem think u fell off? SHE HAS THA WHOLE FXKN WORLD TLKIN RITE NOW. come on now it ain't all for nuthin. She ain't stupid....this the type of shit dat got her here.
    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

9. DANickster avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:48 PM By: DANickster

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    I had like a whole paragraphd type but fuck all that.in short I think its a ploy and either way, good or bad, its gon work in her favor. wut better way to build your hype than to makem think u fell off? SHE HAS THA WHOLE FXKN WORLD TLKIN RITE NOW. come on now it ain't all for nuthin. She ain't stupid....this the type of shit dat got her here.

Yea I kno because in the music biz u have to fail in order to learn from it, so I get what you are saying.
    No!!!!!!!!!!! Nicki is nowhere near stupid, I already knew that from the get go that shes not. I didn't lose faith in her at all be cuz i know she can make a come back from this song, shes NICKI MINAJ!!! She got this.

10. RomansBestie avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:59 PM By: RomansBestie

the song is okay. the video is interesting. although the eye enlarging part creeped me out haha.
    but...*bites lip* I hope its like massive attack and doesn't make the cut...btw I love massive attack lol wish that had made the cut *sigh*
    I think people are tired of...well...random profanity. :/ it doesn't bode well with the people who have come to love say fly and super bass, which were really her big singles off the album. I mean most BARBZ have been here for longer, but the general public isn't aware of Roman's motives, and they're the consumers.
    I know Roman's persona is crazy, and you don't understand how deeply hard this is for me to say, but this is not the Roman I LOVE. because no matter what, I LOVE NICKI and roman and all of her personas..
    but having that said, because I love her I want her to have long-lasting success. I agree, her awesome unique voice talents and personas have always been there. and I'm not saying she should be untrue to herself. but, put this ferocity into something that doesn't, say, make Kim relevant again. The best revenge is success (thank you brotips)
    aghh i had a bunch here but it somehow got deleted D: ill put it short and sweet, i respect everybody who likes the song and everybody who doesnt because we are all entitled to an opinion and that opinion on ONE SONG does not make you a true/untrue fan.
    ps. try calling me a fake fan. you'll see my version of roman. *winds up for the barbie backhand*

11. KenBark avatar

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM By: KenBark

DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

Yea I kno because in the music biz u have to fail in order to learn from it, so I get what you are saying.
    No!!!!!!!!!!! Nicki is nowhere near stupid, I already knew that from the get go that shes not. I didn't lose faith in her at all be cuz i know she can make a come back from this song, shes NICKI MINAJ!!! She got this.

I ain't sayin dat she failin cuz honestly I don't think she ever flopped..evn wit massive attack. I just think she purposely put dat out so she can comeback 10x harder. n I think she waitin on kim to respond daz y she pushed her album back

12. DANickster avatar

RE: Re: honesty

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM By: DANickster

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

I ain't sayin dat she failin cuz honestly I don't think she ever flopped..evn wit massive attack. I just think she purposely put dat out so she can comeback 10x harder. n I think she waitin on kim to respond daz y she pushed her album back

That makes sense but dosent make sense cuz she should try to challenge herself and try to do something better than superbass. Shes at the top so why does she need to put out SH as a filler to come out 10x harder?

13. KenBark avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:03 AM By: KenBark

DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

That makes sense but dosent make sense cuz she should try to challenge herself and try to do something better than superbass. Shes at the top so why does she need to put out SH as a filler to come out 10x harder?

I dnt think itz a filler....I honestly think tha song and video are both dope as shit and ppl r jus takin it tha wrong way.I'm sure she has better stuff but this SONG was one too get EVERYBODY talkn n she went with it. look at the singles she put out.. she darin these chickens to get at her. she tryna make em think she off her game .its not about pleasing anybody or makin a song everybody likes rite now. shes laughin at all dese bitches dat wuz shittin on her.....N EVERBODYS STILL FEEDIN N2 IT. Trust she will sell cuz of this shit.

but wutever.we live n a big wrld wit small minds. I fxx wit it all tha way doe

14. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 4:11 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

I dnt think itz a filler....I honestly think tha song and video are both dope as shit and ppl r jus takin it tha wrong way.I'm sure she has better stuff but this SONG was one too get EVERYBODY talkn n she went with it. look at the singles she put out.. she darin these chickens to get at her. she tryna make em think she off her game .its not about pleasing anybody or makin a song everybody likes rite now. shes laughin at all dese bitches dat wuz shittin on her.....N EVERBODYS STILL FEEDIN N2 IT. Trust she will sell cuz of this shit.

now that sounds a lot better. hearts.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:15 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

If you like the song, go ahead and like it. I'm just saying, don't lick Nicki's clit and say 'I love it' if you don't. I think that's what everyone is trying to say. Just because you stand for someone, DOES NOT mean that you have to like all their stuff, and it doesn't mean that you have to dislike it either. BUT if you love the track, then no one's saying you shouldn't. And someone just posted on youtube 'The fame went to her head. She's all like omg ill put out shit and they'll still like it cause they've bought into my image.' I don't want that to happen to Nicki
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

16. DANickster avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM By: DANickster

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    If you like the song, go ahead and like it. I'm just saying, don't lick Nicki's clit and say 'I love it' if you don't. I think that's what everyone is trying to say. Just because you stand for someone, DOES NOT mean that you have to like all their stuff, and it doesn't mean that you have to dislike it either. BUT if you love the track, then no one's saying you shouldn't. And someone just posted on youtube 'The fame went to her head.? She's all like omg ill put out shit and they'll still like it cause they've bought into my image.' I don't want that to happen to Nicki
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

yea i dont want that to happen either, but im not gonna think that way because i think she knows what shes doing.

17. cassiewizminajx avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM By: cassiewizminajx

DANickster wrote:
    cassiewizminajx wrote:

No she cant please everyone and I know it was just for fun, but all I'm saying is she could have had more quality behind the song.

yes i understand that, my only problem is that i wish it had more meaning and not just another kim diss.

18. DANickster avatar

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:56 AM By: DANickster

cassiewizminajx wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    cassiewizminajx wrote:

yes i understand that, my only problem is that i wish it had more meaning and not just another kim diss.

Yea that too because I think she should move on with that.

19. DANickster avatar

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:59 AM By: DANickster

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:

I know that she sells, lol I don't need trust for that!!!

20. TayHollyWood avatar

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM By: TayHollyWood

THE VIDEO: BLAH, THE SONG: I LOVE. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FELT LIKE THIS! ONCE I SEEN THE VIDEO I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FEEL. CAUSE I USUALLY LIKE EVERYTHING NICKI DOES. SO I WAS BLINDSIDED. BUT WAT IM SCARED OF IS FAILURE OF THE ALBUM. I WANT THIS ALBUM TO BE FUCKING EPIC!. AND IM ALSO SCARED THAT NICKI IS FORGETTING HER DIE-HARDS. THE ONES SHE SAYS THAT BEEN WITH HER BEFORE WAYNE AND BEFORE SHE WAS MAINSTREAM. OKAY THIS POP SHIT BEEN POPPINGTON BUT I NEED OLD NICKI TO COME AND SPIT SHIT DOWN. ROMAN SPITS SHIT DOWN TOO, BUT IDK. I FEEL LIKE IM LOSING HER. AND FUCK ANYBODY THAT THINK JUST CAUSE A PERSON DISAGREES WAT NICKI DOES WE ARENT TRUE FANS. A TRUE FAN WILL ADMIT FAULTS SO THIS TYPE OF SHIT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. JUST LIKE MASSIVE ATTACK, NICKI WAS DISAPPOINTED, BUT NO EVERBODY KISSING ASS. NO NICKI ITS PERFECT! AND NICKI WAS LOOKING LIKE UUUUH NO! AND MAYBE THERE ARE PPL THAT REALLY TRULY DOES LOVE EVERYTHING SHE DOES, NO COMPLAINT AT ALL. BUT JUST BECAUSE MFERS GONNA OPEN THERE MOUTH AND ADMIT FAULTS DOESNT MAKE THEM A LESS OF A FAN. AND IF U THINK I AM GUESS WAT: GIVE MY ASS SOME KISSES. BITCH I BEEN A FAN 8 YEARS. GOOD DAY
    TayHollyWood Bitch!

Newsletter Signup