AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Operation: Save Roman

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I don't want Nicki to have a video with this many dislikes... we need to get the word out for everybody to sign up to a Youtube account and like Stupid Hoe and while you're at it Like all of her videos. We need to get the word out to Team Minaj and every Nicki fan on twitter! We can do this guys! We shall call it

Operation: Save Roman

Goal: To make Stupid Hoe have more Likes than Dislikes
Difficulty: Hard

Plan of Action:

Every single Nicki fan should have a Youtube account and Like the video whether they actually like it or not. Stuff like this can kill an artist and we need to make sure it doesn't become the next ugh Friday or god forbid Baby...

Get the word out, make sure every Nicki fan has a Youtube account Likes the video, there are 8 million of us it shouldn't be that hard. Also if you are able to make multiple accounts to like the video that will help too. We are Team Minaj and we can do this!

EVERY FAN COUNTS! DO YOUR PART!

Also help keep this post at the top and spread the word of Operation: Save Roman!

Progress:
Here I will post our progress:
(As you can see the dislike percentage is increasing each day so that shows the need for this fan action)
21/01/2011 - 44,805 Likes - 69,569 Dislikes : 64.4% Dislike percentage
22/01/2011 - 51,248 Likes - 86,286 Dislikes : 68.3% Dislike percentage
23/01/2011 - 58,021 Likes - 102,200 Dislikes : 76.1% Dislike percentage
24/01/2011 - 71,351 Likes - 138,266 Dislikes : 93.7% Dislike percentage(Woah big jump)
25/01/2011 - 77,485 Likes - 153,369 Dislikes : 97% Dislike percentage (It's slowing down! In a few days this will start going down come on TM we can do this!)
26/01/2011 - 99,719 likes - 207,489 Dislikes : 107% Dislike (Ugh)
28/01/2011 - 119,152 likes - 249, 746 : 109% Dislikes (It is definitely slowing down only 2% increase in two days!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

Replies to this posting

1. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Operation: Save Roman

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM By: RomansBestie

somebody made a status on fb saying wow nicki minaj songs just keep getting stupider...
    the barbie backhand was implemented.
    im sorry :( I can't make an account, I actually like the video and all, but I can't make an account because I have too many accounts to stuff :$
    i will however hack my friends' accounts and make em like :)
    ~RomansBestie~

2. DANickster avatar

Re: Operation: Save Roman

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM By: DANickster

RomansBestie wrote:
    somebody made a status on fb saying wow nicki minaj songs just keep getting stupider...
    the barbie backhand was implemented.
    im sorry :( I can't make an account, I actually like the video and all, but I can't make an account because I have too many accounts to stuff :$
    i will however hack my friends' accounts and make em like :)
    ~RomansBestie~

Aww that is soo sweet!!! :D
    How about just make the account and write it down

I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

3. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:07 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Alright so yesterday it jumped 17% dislikes, but today it only got 4 % more dislike percentage which means it is slowing down! We need to get the word out to more Team Minaj! We can not let this video have more dislikes than likes >:(

4. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

ive got two youtube accounts, and i'll also tell all my friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to like the video :D but does more likes count if you like the video, exit youtube then come back to the video and like again? cos if thats so then i'll do it for Nicki's sake. gurls this is some serious shizz we need to sort out, I dont want nic to be feelin bad because of all these nasty comments im seeing on my facebook and youtube *sigh* so spread the word to other twitter barbs and get liking!! TEAM MINAJ WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

5. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

LiddoMissMinaj wrote:
    ive got two youtube accounts, and i'll also tell all my friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to like the video :D but does more likes count if you like the video, exit youtube then come back to the video and like again? cos if thats so then i'll do it for Nicki's sake. gurls this is some serious shizz we need to sort out, I dont want nic to be feelin bad because of all these nasty comments im seeing on my facebook and youtube *sigh* so spread the word to other twitter barbs and get liking!! TEAM MINAJ WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Nah I don't think that works, I think it's 1 like per account.

6. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

We need 1000 fans to make 100 youtube accounts each and we will have it LOL! Or 2000 fans make 50 accounts or 10,000 fans making 10 accounts.

7. DANickster avatar

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:31 PM By: DANickster

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    We need 1000 fans to make 100 youtube accounts each and we will have it LOL! Or 2000 fans make 50 accounts or 10,000 fans making 10 accounts.

lolololollololololololololololololol

8. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

DANickster wrote:

Tbh, I don't think that you can do it twice in a day, coz one of the top comments were 'I came here for my daily dislike.' So thats one positive thing. Pity we had to be driven to such measures.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

9. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    DANickster wrote:

Tbh, I don't think that you can do it twice in a day, coz one of the top comments were 'I came here for my daily dislike.' So thats one positive thing. Pity we had to be driven to such measures.

You only like/dislike a video once per account.

10. KenBark avatar

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:24 AM By: KenBark

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    DANickster wrote:

I read a comment like that to....craziness.
    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

11. Trini avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM By: Trini

Krim stans have been creating accounts to dislike the vid, check out the proof here. http://nickieleaks.com/nicki-minajs-super-hoe-vevo-dislike-mystery-solved/

12. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Trini wrote:
    Krim stans have been creating accounts to dislike the vid, check out the proof here. http://nickieleaks.com/nicki-minajs-super-hoe-vevo-dislike-mystery-solved/

Hahaha there is no way there is enough Kim fans for that lol, it's not the Kim fans it's the whole internet that doesn't like it. The video showed up on the most popular image sharing sites 4chan.org, reddit, 9gag under the title 'worst song ever' lol. But we are lucky because when the Turn Me On video gets released Nicki will hopefully get number one. Then she will have the number one song and the most hated song of the year at the same time which I think is a feat hah.

13. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM By: MT5792

@AustraliaLovesNicki yeah that would be funny if she had the best and worst song of the year?... haha but hey she did break that Vevo record with Stupid Hoe so some good came out of it... right??

14. Markisha avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:21 PM By: Markisha

You guys.. I don't wanna hear any of you saying its another "FRIDAY"..
    Remember Justin Bieber (Baby) video? Its very well known and Its actually a good song, yet it has like 2.2 Million dislikes.. Its because of some kids/teens personal issues..
    one of these issues are.. "HATE SINGER FOR NO REASON".. I can only take it in one way here in Minaj's case... people are just jealous of her.. what she call them.. yeah! (HATERS)

I'm confident that Roman In Moscow [MV] will be insane and GENERAL people would like it..

But lets see what close.. Its Turn Me On VIDEO! I just hope after the video release it will
    go top chart in UK iTunes!

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Markisha wrote:
    Remember Justin Bieber (Baby) video? Its very well known and Its actually a good song, yet it has like 2.2 Million dislikes.. Its because of some kids/teens personal issues..
    one of these issues are.. "HATE SINGER FOR NO REASON".. I can only take it in one way here in Minaj's case... people are just jealous of her.. what she call them.. yeah! (HATERS)

I'm confident that Roman In Moscow [MV] will be insane and GENERAL people would like it..

But lets see what close.. Its Turn Me On VIDEO! I just hope after the video release it will

BUT IT IS ANOTHER FRIDAY! I'm sorry but someone had to say it. But I'm sure Turn Me On will kill out any bad vibes!

16. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 4:54 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Markisha wrote:

BUT IT IS ANOTHER FRIDAY! I'm sorry but someone had to say it. But I'm sure Turn Me On will kill out any bad vibes!

It's not as bad as Friday, and the other girls, who said Baby was a good song, opinion doesn't count lol

17. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:01 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Markisha wrote:

It's not as bad as Friday, and the other girls, who said Baby was a good song, opinion doesn't count lol

LOL agreed

18. DANickster avatar

RE: Re: Operation: Save Roman

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM By: DANickster

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Markisha wrote:

True

19. Markisha avatar

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM By: Markisha

Ehhhh.. saying that Baby is a good song was not "my opinion"
    Its a very well known song and liked by MILLIONS, I personally don't like it but I'm just giving away a fact to compare it to what happening here with Stupid Hoe MV.. NOT an opinion.

20. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Alright guys the dislikes are slowing down only a 2% increase in 2 days, we can drop it down! Spread the word :)

Newsletter Signup