ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

There Is No 'Competition'

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Who gives a fuck whether you've liked Nicki since 2004 or since 2012. The fact that you legally buy her music and rep her, makes you a true fan! I've been with Nicki since 2009, and yes, that does make me a true fan because I've never illegally downloaded her music and I support her! So don't let bitches tell you otherwise, because this gives TM a bad name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

Replies to this posting

1. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: There Is No 'Competition'

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM By: ninjabarbie94

omg totally agree with youu barbz, it really pisses me of when people say that if you havent been a fan since she first started then you aint a true fan. Its like it really doesnt matter, we all repping Nicki no matter how long we have loved her. I mean i can honestly say, yeah iv been a fan since 07' like i fell in love with her from that moment but its truley in 2009 that i actually became obsessed with her and literally let her take over every aspect of my life. But whatever il always be a die hard fan no matter what anyone says, i no my love for Nicki, i no how much i respect her, i no how much she means to me, no one is gonna tell me other wise!!! Nbf but if there is gonna be bullying on here between so called "TeamMinaj" then they obviously aint true fans, if they were they would no that Nicki doesnt like bullying and she wouldnt want any of her barbz upsetting anyone. We ment to be like one big Barbie family and then we have some barbz who obviously dont repspect TeamMinaj and Nicki!!! I will rep her until the day i die and if anyone has a problem with it then thats up to them, but no one is gonna tell me that i aint a die hard fan when i no fully well i am!!! muuuaaahhh......(xx) * Barbiee loveagee to all TeamMinaj barbz/kenbarbz/ladybugs/lamchops and queen Nicki Minaj* (xx)
    Its barbiee bitch && pink friday hoe....(xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

2. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:21 PM By: RomansBestie

I think its cool to be like, oh how long have you liked nicki. but if somebody starts looking down their noses at somebody else who hasnt listened to her as long, that draws the line. I only reallllly got into nicki in 2009 personally, and i think its cool that people have been listening to her since like 2005. But I also think its cool if a barb is just getting started bc that means more success for the queen and thats what a true fan wants (:
    Nicki loves all of us equally, and as HB she wouldnt want us in competition as like, head barb or biggest fan bc really in our own ways we are all her biggest fans and Barbz are supposed to be happy for other barbz who support. true fans support even when they dislike something; true fans can show their displesure too.but true fans repp till death, but it doesnt matter when they began! ya digg? lol
    ~RomansBestie~

3. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Re: There Is No 'Competition'

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:44 AM By: ninjabarbie94

RomansBestie wrote:
    I think its cool to be like, oh how long have you liked nicki. but if somebody starts looking down their noses at somebody else who hasnt listened to her as long, that draws the line. I only reallllly got into nicki in 2009 personally, and i think its cool that people have been listening to her since like 2005. But I also think its cool if a barb is just getting started bc that means more success for the queen and thats what a true fan wants (:
    Nicki loves all of us equally, and as HB she wouldnt want us in competition as like, head barb or biggest fan bc really in our own ways we are all her biggest fans and Barbz are supposed to be happy for other barbz who support. true fans support even when they dislike something; true fans can show their displesure too.but true fans repp till death, but it doesnt matter when they began! ya digg? lol
    ~RomansBestie~

Yooo barbz i think me and youu have got this whole barbiee mind reading power down lol :) muuuaaahhh...(xx)

4. DANickster avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM By: DANickster

RomansBestie wrote:
    ~RomansBestie~

Yasss!!!!!!
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

5. RomansBestie avatar

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM By: RomansBestie

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    RomansBestie wrote:
    ~RomansBestie~

Yooo barbz i think me and youu have got this whole barbiee mind reading power down lol :) muuuaaahhh...(xx)

I believe we do my friend ;)

~RomansBestie~

6. Baby_Harajuku_Barbie avatar

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM By: Baby_Harajuku_Barbie

Honestly, I really only got into Nicki last summer. pauz. anyway, i think that someone that became a barb yesterday can b as much of one as someone that has been for 5 years, as long as their dedicated. Ince u become a barb, u will always b one, and no one cares whos been a fan for the longest. The bottom line is that we r all barbs, and thats all that matters.
    Baby_Harajuku_Barbie

7. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:55 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

RomansBestie wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    RomansBestie wrote:
    ~RomansBestie~

I believe we do my friend ;)

~RomansBestie~

So do I! I just don't brag about it :P :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

Newsletter Signup