TayHollyWood avatar

DO U THINK NICKI & SB R TOGETHER? SERIOUSLY?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM By: TayHollyWood

I WANT TM OPINION. DO U GUYS THINK NICKI AND SB R TOGETHER. IM NOT GONNA GIVE MY ANSWER UNTIL I SEE HOW MANY PPL SAY NAY OR YAY! CAUSE I KNOW THE TRUE ANSWER.... ( SNEAKY SMURK)
TayHollyWood Bitch! SUCK ON DEEEES!.............NUTS!

Replies to this posting

1. MT5792 avatar

Re: DO U THINK NICKI & SB R TOGETHER? SERIOUSLY?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM By: MT5792

personally I dont think so.

2. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: DO U THINK NICKI & SB R TOGETHER? SERIOUSLY?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

nope! but he's cute! ;)

"Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

3. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM By: TayHollyWood

MT5792 wrote:

so yall haven't heard any songs that she may have did or featured and said sb name. And basically said they were together?

4. MT5792 avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM By: MT5792

TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

so yall haven't heard any songs that she may have did or featured and said sb name. And basically said they were together?

really? like wat songs

5. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM By: ninjabarbie94

No one can say they no the true answer, anyone can say anything in a song doesnt mean its telling the truth, yeah Nicki has mentioned Sb's name in songs that may point to them being together. But at the end of the day shes a celebrity shes gonna do sneaky things like that to get people talking, thats why i love her because she is sneaky like that :) Personally i dont think they are, i think they are just really good friends, i mean hes been working with Nicki since hoodstars so ya noo :/ i really want Nicki and drake to be together, they always just look so adorable and he seems like he really care about her. Lets hope one day we get to see dricki and then maybe a baby dricki :) muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

6. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

besides, sb could be gay.

7. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM By: RomansBestie

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    No one can say they no the true answer, anyone can say anything in a song doesnt mean its telling the truth, yeah Nicki has mentioned Sb's name in songs that may point to them being together. But at the end of the day shes a celebrity shes gonna do sneaky things like that to get people talking, thats why i love her because she is sneaky like that :) Personally i dont think they are, i think they are just really good friends, i mean hes been working with Nicki since hoodstars so ya noo :/ i really want Nicki and drake to be together, they always just look so adorable and he seems like he really care about her. Lets hope one day we get to see dricki and then maybe a baby dricki :) muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

on point my friend. musta used your barbie powers to read my mind!
    ~RomansBestie~

8. DANickster avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM By: DANickster

I wish...
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

9. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM By: TayHollyWood

MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

I love you. Its soulja boy song she did a feature. Listen to it

10. TayHollyWood avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM By: TayHollyWood

ninjabarbie94 wrote:

Of course Nicki isn't gonna admit her and sb r together. Some managers and labels advise their artist not too. Just like sometimes with the ages of artist. Well I love artist that open up and let their fans into their lives and feelings. Everything I ever heard Nicki do was straight from the heart, soul and gut. I dont think she would have said wat she said in the song if it wasn't true. Certain things she does. And yes she does do sneaky stuff to keep ppl guessing. Hold up then again she doesn't always be sneaky. Lol wow I just had another revelation. She's does lil slick stuff that gives u the " yea they together" but I always catch it.
    They love each other, and I wish the best. Cause they been together for a long ass time. Everybody id entitled to their own opinion, but just listen and watch more closely. And go back and look and listen. Because Nicki did alot of stuff when her manager was Debra Antney.

11. 5star Barbie avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM By: 5star Barbie

Of course they're together

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

12. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM By: ninjabarbie94

TayHollyWood wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

Of course Nicki isn't gonna admit her and sb r together. Some managers and labels advise their artist not too. Just like sometimes with the ages of artist. Well I love artist that open up and let their fans into their lives and feelings. Everything I ever heard Nicki do was straight from the heart, soul and gut. I dont think she would have said wat she said in the song if it wasn't true. Certain things she does. And yes she does do sneaky stuff to keep ppl guessing. Hold up then again she doesn't always be sneaky. Lol wow I just had another revelation. She's does lil slick stuff that gives u the " yea they together" but I always catch it.
    They love each other, and I wish the best. Cause they been together for a long ass time. Everybody id entitled to their own opinion, but just listen and watch more closely. And go back and look and listen. Because Nicki did alot of stuff when her manager was Debra Antney.

do youu no what whatever you say thats your opinion but at the end of the day you dont no if they are or aint so you cant say you no for sure, no one can! Nicki is an artist she is gonna say things in her songs just because it goes well with the verse or hook or whatever, it doesnt mean shes letting out a secret. At the end of the day thats her personal life so if she is with anyone wether its sb, drake or someone else it none of our buisness, as long as shes happy thats the main thing that matters to me and most of TeamMinaj i presume??? And i do listen to Nicki very closley, and watch her very closely, you dont need to tell me to...My whole world revolves around Nicki so i pay alot of attension to what she has to say and everything she does. Tbh i dont care if shes with anyone or not, as long as shes happy and dont let a relationship get in the way of her career then im happy :) x

13. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:42 AM By: ninjabarbie94

RomansBestie wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

on point my friend. musta used your barbie powers to read my mind!
    ~RomansBestie~

Haha ohh yeahh babeey gal :) i used my special barbie mind reading powers......it only works between true barbz so obv youu a true barb sweetie hehe :) muuuaaahhh......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

14. TayHollyWood avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM By: TayHollyWood

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

do youu no what whatever you say thats your opinion but at the end of the day you dont no if they are or aint so you cant say you no for sure, no one can! Nicki is an artist she is gonna say things in her songs just because it goes well with the verse or hook or whatever, it doesnt mean shes letting out a secret. At the end of the day thats her personal life so if she is with anyone wether its sb, drake or someone else it none of our buisness, as long as shes happy thats the main thing that matters to me and most of TeamMinaj i presume??? And i do listen to Nicki very closley, and watch her very closely, you dont need to tell me to...My whole world revolves around Nicki so i pay alot of attension to what she has to say and everything she does. Tbh i dont care if shes with anyone or not, as long as shes happy and dont let a relationship get in the way of her career then im happy :) x

did u listen to the song? And why u getting all mad. Lmmfao yall girls on here trip me out. Only true barbz. Were u throwing a lil shade at me, by saying that. Cause I mean it doesn't matter to me. Lmmfao why everybody on here get so damn defensive about everything. Damn is everybody on there period or just need sum dick. Damn
    we suppose to have grown conversations, but everybody wanna be caddy bitches. Smdh

15. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM By: MT5792

TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

Well how do u know shes not talking abt Soulja Boy? I mean his initials are SB too? cuz she says "I call'em SB, He call me Nicki Tell'em" thats connected to Soulja Boy? PLUS the song is called I Love You so she created little metaphors and situations that are connected to ppl being in love like when she talks abt marriage, brides maids, stewie frm family guy!?

16. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM By: ninjabarbie94

TayHollyWood wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

did u listen to the song? And why u getting all mad. Lmmfao yall girls on here trip me out. Only true barbz. Were u throwing a lil shade at me, by saying that. Cause I mean it doesn't matter to me. Lmmfao why everybody on here get so damn defensive about everything. Damn is everybody on there period or just need sum dick. Damn
    we suppose to have grown conversations, but everybody wanna be caddy bitches. Smdh

Yeah i did listen to the song, im not stupid. i aint gettin all mad im just putting my opinion across like im entitled too!! Seriously you need to chill sweetheart, if anyones getting defensive its youu!!! Just because she mentions his name in one song doesnt mean that they together, and i aint to caddy bitch, you need to learn to have some respect for others in team minaj!! I can have a perfectly grown up convo on here thankyouu very much but when it comes to people like youu who cant let it go and keep getting at me then yeah i am gonna retaliate because i aint gonna let no one walk all over me! smdh.....muuuaaahhh (xx)

17. DANickster avatar

RE: Re: DO U THINK NICKI & SB R TOGETHER? SERIOUSLY?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM By: DANickster

MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

Well how do u know shes not talking abt Soulja Boy? I mean his initials are SB too? cuz she says "I call'em SB, He call me Nicki Tell'em" thats connected to Soulja Boy? PLUS the song is called I Love You so she created little metaphors and situations that are connected to ppl being in love like when she talks abt marriage, brides maids, stewie frm family guy!?

That makes no sense cuz y would she call soulja boy SB when she has a SB in her life?

18. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM By: MT5792

DANickster wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

That makes no sense cuz y would she call soulja boy SB when she has a SB in her life?

wat r u talking bout? it makes perfect sense Soulja boys initials are also SB and just cuz Nicki calls Safaree SB in some of her songs whenever I see an interview of hers or when I watched her on ustream she barely calls him SB she calls him by his name safaree?

19. DANickster avatar

RE: Re: DO U THINK NICKI & SB R TOGETHER? SERIOUSLY?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM By: DANickster

MT5792 wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

wat r u talking bout? it makes perfect sense Soulja boys initials are also SB and just cuz Nicki calls Safaree SB in some of her songs whenever I see an interview of hers or when I watched her on ustream she barely calls him SB she calls him by his name safaree?

Ehh still don't make since but ok s( ─━┘Д└━─)z

20. TayHollyWood avatar

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM By: TayHollyWood

DANickster wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    MT5792 wrote:

really? like wat songs

Ehh still don't make since but ok s( ???????)z

It doesn't. Lol but it's okay. Its more too it than that. It not just that song. Lol watch superbass video. Till the very end. Then think? Lol its alot of stuff. Lol thanks. U understand wat I mean. Xoxo

Newsletter Signup