Costa_Rican Breez avatar

How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:36 AM By: Costa_Rican Breez

I honestly feel like she killed it, The first time I heard the song, I FF to her verse and just blasted it. I remember i was in my car and it came on 104.3. I litrally got GOOSEBUMPS the first time i heard it. Knowing the words after the second time hearing it, I can feel the energy she put into it because everytime i say her verse, i get lost in the moment. SHE ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT SON!

#ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE ITSPINKFRODAYHOE #ITSPINKFRODAYHOE

Replies to this posting

1. barbzqt avatar

Re: How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM By: barbzqt

that was the sickest video created in a long time.

2. #TeamMinaj(: avatar

RE: How did you feel about Nicki's whole presence on Monster

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM By: #TeamMinaj(:

nicki shut down the whole song... jay & ye cant compare..........................
    - the whole concept of her voice changing & appearance was DOPE!
    - sea fulla sharks & they all smell bloooood . (:

3. Miss Cloo avatar

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM By: Miss Cloo

She made the song what it is!! she put energy in it

4. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM By: ninjabarbie94

omg she actually killed it!!!!! the first time i heard the song i was like speachless because its just so amazing, i mean cummon shes in song with frekon jay z, kanye west and rick ross and evan they turned around and said she killed it, she was by the far te fuckin best in the song, all the fuckin way!!!!!!! But then i saw the video and i was like nearly passed out, it was so amazing how they done the whole barbie and roman thing i was like omg!!! at that point i was in love with nicki and didnt think i could fall in anymore love with her well i was wrong because now im not just in love with her, im madly in love with her!!!!!!!!!!! muuuaaahhh Its barbie bitch && pink friday hoe xoxoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

Newsletter Signup