barbzzz* avatar

UR BARB DREAMzzz

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM By: barbzzz*

Hello everyone,
Nicki wants us all to follow our dreamzzz!! I wanna know what are your dreamzzz, ambitionzzz, hopezzz, wantzzz, desirezzz.. we all have them and they are all achievable!! I will share mine later on but first I want to know what urzz are!!
Love always,
urzzz truly

Replies to this posting

1. BabyEnvy avatar

Re: UR BARB DREAMzzz

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:46 PM By: BabyEnvy

My dream is to be...something with History (hard to find a job with history). But I would rather be a topnotch fashion designer but i cant draw to save my life. But I do know I will make it big.
    EnvyMeSilly

2. Lisa avatar

RE: UR BARB DREAMzzz

Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM By: Lisa

My dreams are:
    to travel the world
    to design and build my own home
    to have a job I love

I've already achieved a lot of my dreams, e.g. taking a hot air balloon ride, moving abroad, getting a tattoo, finding my soulmate...I believe you can make ANYTHING happen!!

3. NaNa Minaj avatar

Re: UR BARB DREAMzzz

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:14 AM By: NaNa Minaj

MY DREAM is to become successful in what ever i choose to do in life, make money help others, i see alot of charity in my future even as far as adopting kids

4. TeamNickiBoston avatar

RE: UR BARB DREAMzzz

Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:45 PM By: TeamNickiBoston

My Dreams....
    My Dreams would have to be... To Become a rapper/singer/artist/dancer/mogul ... Hyou Know?.. I wanna Get up Money and i Want to make a Difference. I want To open some schools back up Out here in boston and i want To Create a After school program that has to do with music and u would be able to record, You will be able to compete and perform places and i just want every kid to experience music, but not alone and have someone out there that takes them seriously. I WILL FULLFILL THIS DREAM..
    -Boston

Newsletter Signup