Maiku Arutohausu avatar

Favorite 2012 U.S. Presidential Candidate?

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM By: Maiku Arutohausu

Who do you plan to vote for, or if you aren't of voting age, who would you vote for? And more importantly, why is it you would vote for that particular candidate?

Replies to this posting

1. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Favorite 2012 Presidential Candidate?

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM By: RomansBestie

well im canadian firsr off, and im guessing this is american politics.
    id say democrats. i prefer their way of thinking...the republicans seem narrow minded to me, but i really wouldnt know too much about that.
    according to wikipedia, republicans oppose welfare and taxes, am i right?
    if that is the case, then i definately wouldnt vote for them. my grandmother raised five kids on a widows welfare which was seventy bucks a month at the time. without that, my mom wouldnt be here. without that, I wouldnt be here. there are sooo many more people who need these services all around the world, including america. and i know a lot of people who dont need welfare use it, but it needs to be there for those that do.
    as for taxes, its called generosity. in canada, we dont have to pay to go to the hospital. this is because of taxes. i know i would rather pay a few cents at a time versus getting a huge bill for being sick or hurt, and that way everybody can go to the hospital.
    due to these two things alone, id vote democrat..
    ~RomansBestie~

2. Maiku Arutohausu avatar

RE: Favorite 2012 U.S. Presidential Candidate?

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM By: Maiku Arutohausu

Yes, thank you. I went ahead and edited it and slipped in "U.S." as part of the title. I consider myself to be rather independent but I will be registering Republican and voting for Ron Paul this election if I can help it. I tend to like the notion of privatized health care and premium health care available for those who can afford it, but yes I agree, I think we should have supportive health care options available for those in dire need of health care who can't afford their own health care (and possibly other necessities) with their limited income. Again, thank you for the input.

3. RomansBestie avatar

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM By: RomansBestie

you're very welcome :)
    im sure I would be able to make a more informed vote if I was actually american lol. :)
    ~RomansBestie~

4. Maiku Arutohausu avatar

Re: Favorite 2012 U.S. Presidential Candidate?

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM By: Maiku Arutohausu

Oh believe me, most Americans are very uninformed, even when it comes down to their own country's politics. They take what they see and hear as all factual and truthful without doing their research. But, there are the select many who still do take it seriously. I wasn't yet of age to vote in 2008--missed it by a few months--but I can vote this election.

5. asdf avatar

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM By: asdf

this is very nice information and very useful for me...Thanks for sharing...

6. Maiku Arutohausu avatar

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM By: Maiku Arutohausu

YVW asdf. Like I said, I plan on voting for Ron Paul. Here's a little article I came across on a FB friend's page that I found to be both interesting and informative:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034630_Ron_Paul_democrats_liberals.html

7. mark_barbee avatar

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:45 AM By: mark_barbee

I plan on voting for Obama. Im not against Ron Paul. Im for Obama. I'd explain in more detail but I dont wanna get into a political debate on mypinkfriday.com. Although I enjoy reading the other posts. the opinions are 'interesting'...

8. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Favorite 2012 U.S. Presidential Candidate?

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:16 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Anyone is better than the fucking South African politicians
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

Newsletter Signup