Benicus avatar

Forum Feedback

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:13 PM By: Benicus

Questions, queries and suggestions regarding the MyPinkFriday forum

Replies to this posting

1. Barbie Britney™ avatar

Delete Options.

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM By: Barbie Britney™

It'd be awesome if we were able to delete comments that we made mistakes or "typos" on for posts or blogs. Also, the messages in our trash cannot be emptied. Being able to empty the trash would be great :) XOXO!

2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Forum Feedback

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:25 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Barbie Britney™ wrote:
    It'd be awesome if we were able to delete comments that we made mistakes or "typos" on for posts or blogs. Also, the messages in our trash cannot be emptied. Being able to empty the trash would be great :) XOXO!

I thought the same what's the point of having a trash when you can't delete what's in it?

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

3. MaxxZolanski avatar

RE: Forum Feedback

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM By: MaxxZolanski

There should be a line or something between signatures and posts. Some people have done it themselves, but it's confusing sometimes, especially when someone has only text in their signature.

4. Angelkissesu avatar

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM By: Angelkissesu

So I was thinking its about time we have a Nicki Minaj Hoodies!!!!!! I was so keen to get one at Aus tour as most people sell hoodies and they are great in Winter when you cant wear your Tshirt and there was none I was Shatter Boo Hoo Like the bag a Black one with Nicki Minaj in Hot Pink! Just a suggestion Im putting out there! For Merch sales on here and and on Tour as Much as I love my Eminem one Id rather be wearing my Nicki Minaj Hoodie out and about so whatcha think?

5. katelynbib avatar

RE: Forum Feedback

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM By: katelynbib

When i logged into my account it said that i had gained points. What are the points for and how do i use them?

6. SebaMonster avatar

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM By: SebaMonster

MaxxZolanski wrote:
    There should be a line or something between signatures and posts. Some people have done it themselves, but it's confusing sometimes, especially when someone has only text in their signature.

I agree so much with this!

Newsletter Signup