wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. TheRingleader avatar

Re: Meet and Greet ?

Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM By: TheRingleader

negritalinda wrote:
    All these folks who went to the M&G and nobody wants to answer. *dead* Anywho...

1. Yes, she signs autographs. Boob, arm, neck are the "official" rules. Some people have gotten other things signed. Try it at your own discretion. :p

2. As someone mentioned, you can't take pictures from your personal camera. There is an official photographer.

3. Anything else? Hopefully you're better than me. If you're practicing a script for what you plan to say to Nicki when you see her, don't beat yourself up if you forget it (chances are you will). Don't be afraid to talk to strangers. It's cool getting to know how people became fans/where they're from/why they did the M&G, etc. Nicki is one person--we are many so the experience will come and go very quickly for most of us. Enjoy it. :)

What ^^ said lol.

You can't take a picture with a personal camera, they do it and they post it on the website here. No complaining though because they do it with a nice HD cam and you can download it in full quality :)

She signs autographs...the girl will tell you its just a body part like boob or arm or something like they said, but you might be able to get something else signed. I got her to sign my little laminate.

Um other than that, she's super sweet and nice; don't be nervous!

For the pictures, I know for my show they did it in groups of 5 or something but they may have changed that rule down the road as I've seen from different pics.

If you have any other questions let me know ha.

Have fun!

2. _missmariss avatar

RE: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM By: _missmariss

thanks everyone :) i feel wayyyy better now!

3. AlexanderC avatar

Re: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:14 PM By: AlexanderC

_missmariss wrote:
    thanks everyone :) i feel wayyyy better now!

im sure they dont want to email you with information incase items on nicki's itenerary change.. like lets say they tell you to get there at 6pm- but they have to push the meet and greet to 5 because they have to start the show earlier/later etc!
    FOR SURE it will al be fine! have fun!!

4. SimonVenekeo avatar

Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:57 AM By: SimonVenekeo

brentisbored wrote:
    I've done meet & greets/VIP for other shows before and you usually don't get the email until the week of. So maybe monday or tuesday.

Hi, I'm going to get the Platinum VIP, but I was wondering are the tickets they give your floor or reserved seating?

5. TheRingleader avatar

Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:11 AM By: TheRingleader

SimonVenekeo wrote:
    brentisbored wrote:
    I've done meet & greets/VIP for other shows before and you usually don't get the email until the week of. So maybe monday or tuesday.

Hi, I'm going to get the Platinum VIP, but I was wondering are the tickets they give your floor or reserved seating?

well for my show, the floor was reserved seating and wasn't general admission so they gave us some pretty decent floor seats which was nice!!

6. ChaseM avatar

Meet & Greet Questions?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 5:09 PM By: ChaseM

Just a few questions about the Meet & Greet,i saw a few threads but non of them asked the questions i wanted.

1. Is it before or after the show?

2. About when does it start/how long does it last?

3. Can you give Nicki presents?

If it's not a problem can someone who experienced it already give a full detailed experience on how everything went. Thanks in advance

7. sofargone avatar

RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM By: sofargone

1. The M&G was done in two parts. The first is the reception and it begins before the concert. After the reception there's a break (about an hour) where we're released to do merch shopping and what-no. We meet up again at a designated time to meet Nicki and take pics.

2. I can't remember when the reception began, but we were told to to convene for the actual M&G around 7:50. I wouldn't bank on that time though--I'm sure it varies. You'll miss a couple opening acts. I hope you're not a big Rick Ross fan!

3. Yes you can give Nicki presents. That was my fav part (and getting my hug). There are people collecting gifts. Don't be like me and wrap it. It COMPLETELY slipped my mind that they might think I'd try to slip her anthrax. They will inspect the gifts. Whether or not they actually did is unknown because I didn't see it myself, but that's what we were told. I'd bank on it though, so get a nice gift bag and some pretty tissue. :)

HAVE FUN!!! :D

8. ChaseM avatar

RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: ChaseM

negritalinda wrote:
    1. The M&G was done in two parts. The first is the reception and it begins before the concert. After the reception there's a break (about an hour) where we're released to do merch shopping and what-no. We meet up again at a designated time to meet Nicki and take pics.

2. I can't remember when the reception began, but we were told to to convene for the actual M&G around 7:50. I wouldn't bank on that time though--I'm sure it varies. You'll miss a couple opening acts. I hope you're not a big Rick Ross fan!

3. Yes you can give Nicki presents. That was my fav part (and getting my hug). There are people collecting gifts. Don't be like me and wrap it. It COMPLETELY slipped my mind that they might think I'd try to slip her anthrax. They will inspect the gifts. Whether or not they actually did is unknown because I didn't see it myself, but that's what we were told. I'd bank on it though, so get a nice gift bag and some pretty tissue. :)

HAVE FUN!!! :D

Thanks! So basically the Meet and Greet is before the concert? That's great,last Meet & Greet i attended was after the show and we didn't meet the artist until 3 in the morning and i was soooo sleepy.

Also,how early do you have to be there and do they stamp your hand or give you some time of laminate to make sure you're apart of the meet and greet? Sorry for all the questions,going to see her Sunday and still getting my outfit and stuff together!

9. mrbritneyspears avatar

How do the VIP Packages Work?? HELP

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:07 PM By: mrbritneyspears

heyyyy!! I need help!!! Im planning on going to the femme fatale tour and i really wanna get the nicki vip packages but i had questions if you guys have been to any of the concerts with the packages..im going to use my moms credit card but will they let me in if i use her name..also for the platinum package it comes with a concert ticket,are they good seats or like nosebleeds or would it be better if i purchase a seperate ticket then get the gold package??i really wanna go because its my dream tour!! Britney + Nicki my two favorite people but i also want amazing seats!!please help my dilema!thanks a milli! :D

10. sofargone avatar

Re: Meet & Greet Questions?

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM By: sofargone

Yes it's before the concert. 3am? Whoa! Maybe they were hoping people would go home haha.

The e-mail said to meet no later than 4:30pm (doors for my show opened at 7, I believe). I may have gotten there close to 5. A couple of people from my M&G missed the reception and I'm sure it wasn't easy for them to get in. Try your best to get there on time is my advice.

Be prepared for the venue staff to be CLUELESS. I was late to the 2nd part of the M&G because somehow, a few of us gathered at the wrong meeting spot. The ushers SWORE that we were misinformed, the M&G had officially ended and we didn't know what the hell we were talking about. The coordinator will give you her cell phone number and ask you to text her if you have any problems. I never tried to contact her, but make sure you save her number in case you need it. They give us a VIP laminate but it's just a souvenir. It doesn't give you special privileges or make the ushers show you respect lol. Make some friends and get to know a few faces from your group just in case you get lost.

Don't worry about the questions. I'm happy to help. :) Let me know if there's anything else I can answer.

11. janineios avatar

Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM By: janineios

I bought the Platinum VIP too and still haven't recieved ANY info. I'm panicking.

12. Graphrackr avatar

Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM By: Graphrackr

janineios wrote:
    I bought the Platinum VIP too and still haven't recieved ANY info. I'm panicking.

Just got the email 5 minutes ago. Gotta be there by 4:30. Dang that's early.

13. janineios avatar

Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM By: janineios

Still haven't gotten mine. I assumed arrival would be that early, but no clue where to go! Help?

14. Graphrackr avatar

Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 1:01 PM By: Graphrackr

janineios wrote:
    Still haven't gotten mine. I assumed arrival would be that early, but no clue where to go! Help?

NE Media Entrance no later than 4:30 bring your id. see u there! :)

15. badfuckingbitch avatar

RE: How do the VIP Packages Work?? HELP

Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 2:27 PM By: badfuckingbitch

They are good seats.. perhaps you should consider saving your money and waiting until Nicki does a solo tour?

16. HarajukuKen avatar

MY VIP EXPERIENCE

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:59 PM By: HarajukuKen

Was absolutely amazing,so if you didn't buy a package for the weezy tour,DEFINATELY buy one for this upcoming britney one! pics from my experience on profile ;]

17. mrbritneyspears avatar

Re: How do the VIP Packages Work?? HELP

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 6:01 PM By: mrbritneyspears

badfuckingbitch wrote:
    They are good seats.. perhaps you should consider saving your money and waiting until Nicki does a solo tour?
    no this is gunna be AMAZING!! lol i CAN'T miss this!! lol but thanks!

18. _missmariss avatar

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 6:21 PM By: _missmariss

didn't get the email til the day before, but everything turned out great :) hands down, the best night of my life. nicki is such a beautiful person inside &out. i can't wait to meet her again! oh &the floor seats that came with the platinum package were wayyyy worth it, so get platinum if you can :)

19. _missmariss avatar

Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:25 PM By: _missmariss

You need an ID that matches the name on your mypinkfriday.com account &that's how you'll get in. I had Platinum for the iamstillmusic tour &I sat in row 12 on the floor. I think it's worth it to buy the Platinum bcuz it's really hard to get floor seats if you don't. Nicki is everythingggg.. HAVE FUN :)

20. SimonVenekeo avatar

Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:25 PM By: SimonVenekeo

I know your not allowed yo use your camera while taking a photo with her, but are you allowed to use it at all while backstage?

Newsletter Signup