wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. Carrillo avatar

Meet & Greet

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:32 AM By: Carrillo

How long do you get to meet Nicki for? I bought tickets to the Britney show in San Jose and I'm broke now! Trying to see if I made a mistake or not. M&G totally worth it? Tell me about your experiences! Please.

2. ?????????? avatar

RE: Meet & Greet

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM By: ??????????

WORTH EVERY PENNY, IMO!!!

3. brentisbored avatar

Re: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM By: brentisbored

hach1r0k1d03 wrote:
    anybody know when the pics from this meet n greet will be posted?

I want to know the same thing. I'm convinced they lost them and we'll never get them!! :(
    everyone else got theirs the next day or within 48 hours.

4. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Meet & Greet

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:47 PM By: 5star Barbie

MiKEC888 wrote:
    I think its totally worth it! It will definatley be your #moment4life! It is going to be alot of waiting so be prepared for that! You will be put into a group, while waiting in line to meet her, of 4 to 6 people. The VIP hosts will tell you that nicki minaj will only take group pictures and sign skin only.That is not really true, if you want a picture by yourself you have to ask her and if you want her to sign your shirt or something else just ask her and she will do it, thats how I got my shirt signed and a pic with her by myself. She is extremley nice and friendly and super hot! You will have a couple minutes to tell her what you have to say and then thats it so be prepared while waiting in line and know what you wanna say. Then after you meet and her and take a picture on your way out her bodyguard hands you an autographed poster that only VIP's get. Also I forgot to tell you before you get in line to meet her and stuff you will be put in this room with free desserts like cookies, candy, and all sorts of different treats and you will also be given a free t-shirt from the VIP host that has a picture of nicki on it and says VIP. After that they will send you back to the concert and tell you to come back and meet at a specific spot in like 40 mins to get in line to meet nicki. But yea thats about it but trust me you won't regret buying it!

Thanks for sharing
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

5. SimonVenekeo avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:50 PM By: SimonVenekeo

MiKEC888 wrote:
    I think its totally worth it! It will definatley be your #moment4life! It is going to be alot of waiting so be prepared for that! You will be put into a group, while waiting in line to meet her, of 4 to 6 people. The VIP hosts will tell you that nicki minaj will only take group pictures and sign skin only.That is not really true, if you want a picture by yourself you have to ask her and if you want her to sign your shirt or something else just ask her and she will do it, thats how I got my shirt signed and a pic with her by myself. She is extremley nice and friendly and super hot! You will have a couple minutes to tell her what you have to say and then thats it so be prepared while waiting in line and know what you wanna say. Then after you meet and her and take a picture on your way out her bodyguard hands you an autographed poster that only VIP's get. Also I forgot to tell you before you get in line to meet her and stuff you will be put in this room with free desserts like cookies, candy, and all sorts of different treats and you will also be given a free t-shirt from the VIP host that has a picture of nicki on it and says VIP. After that they will send you back to the concert and tell you to come back and meet at a specific spot in like 40 mins to get in line to meet nicki. But yea thats about it but trust me you won't regret buying it!

Thanks a lot for that info! I'll de put it to good use. I kinda wish they would send the poster in the mail though. Luckily Femme Fatale is all reserved seating, so I'll have somewhere to put it down. I know you don't use your camera when you get your photo with Nicki, but can you use your camera in the VIP area for photos with you and the other VIP's or the backstage area?

6. Rudebwoy21 avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM By: Rudebwoy21

Amazing!! Can't wait for this. Was hoping she would come with Lil Wayne, but its all good. This is gonna be a "Moment 4 Life" for sure!!

7. brentisbored avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:52 PM By: brentisbored

You get to hang with her for a few minutes. She'll sign one thing for you (Neck, Wrist, Boobs, or laminate...nothing else). If you're really lucky, and they haven't over-sold their VIP packages, you might get an individual picture with Nicki; most likely you'll have to take a picture with at least one other fan. I kind of wish I had known all that beforehand. The pre-party appetizers are good though. I heard the Femme Fatale pics are group pics, but not sure how true that is. In the past when artists do "group pics" it's everyone who bought a VIP package crowded around the performer in a single pic.

Good Luck

8. Rudebwoy21 avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM By: Rudebwoy21

brentisbored wrote:
    You get to hang with her for a few minutes. She'll sign one thing for you (Neck, Wrist, Boobs, or laminate...nothing else). If you're really lucky, and they haven't over-sold their VIP packages, you might get an individual picture with Nicki; most likely you'll have to take a picture with at least one other fan. I kind of wish I had known all that beforehand. The pre-party appetizers are good though. I heard the Femme Fatale pics are group pics, but not sure how true that is. In the past when artists do "group pics" it's everyone who bought a VIP package crowded around the performer in a single pic.

Good Luck

Would she sign the CD if we brought it?

9. SimonVenekeo avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:36 PM By: SimonVenekeo

gtbwoy21 wrote:
    brentisbored wrote:

Good Luck

I'm gonna by Pink Friday on vinyl and see if she'll sign it.

10. Rudebwoy21 avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:38 PM By: Rudebwoy21

SimonVenekeo wrote:
    gtbwoy21 wrote:
    brentisbored wrote:

Good Luck

Do you have the Vinyl? cause i have been looking for one, but its soo hard to find

11. Killuminati2paceminem avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:25 PM By: Killuminati2paceminem

MiKEC888 wrote:

omgggggg fkin awesome
    kiluminati

12. brentisbored avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:53 PM By: brentisbored

SimonVenekeo wrote:
    gtbwoy21 wrote:
    brentisbored wrote:

Good Luck

Probably not. Right before your group goes up to meet her, her staff/security take your things and put them on a table for you to pick up after the M&G. I had a picture I painted of her that I wanted signed and wasn't allowed to bring it up. Gifts aren't allowed to be brought up with you either. There's a "gift table" where your gift will be placed and you have to point it out to her when you meet her if you want her to see it.

13. pelicanflyy avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM By: pelicanflyy

if you go with a group of friends can the "group picture" be with the people you came with?

14. pelicanflyy avatar

RE: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 7:43 PM By: pelicanflyy

wowww you only got the email a few hours before the show??? thats cutting it kind of close lol

15. pelicanflyy avatar

RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM By: pelicanflyy

are there alcoholic beverages served at the reception???? haha

16. Val avatar

RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:20 PM By: Val

Thanks for all of this info! I missed out on the I Am Still Music Tour so I am def getting in on the VIP Meet & Greet for this FF tour. :)

17. brentisbored avatar

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:47 PM By: brentisbored

chesterfield wrote:
    if you go with a group of friends can the "group picture" be with the people you came with?

yes! they actually prefer you do group pictures for time's sake. you just make sure to let nicki and the staff know. they're good about group photos.

18. brentisbored avatar

Re: MEET N GREET! Anaheim, CA 4/23

Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:47 PM By: brentisbored

chesterfield wrote:
    wowww you only got the email a few hours before the show??? thats cutting it kind of close lol

i got mine 2 days before.

19. SimonVenekeo avatar

Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM By: SimonVenekeo

Rudebwoy21 wrote:
    SimonVenekeo wrote:
    gtbwoy21 wrote:
    brentisbored wrote:

Good Luck

Do you have the Vinyl? cause i have been looking for one, but its soo hard to find

There is a store in my area that sells vinyl, so if it isn't ridiculously priced I'll pick it up. Or worst case, either eBay or Amazon.

20. LukeUren avatar

Platinum VIP Package

Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM By: LukeUren

Will better seats be released on the 30th, or is this everything?

I'm coming from Australia so I want to get the best available for the money I'll be spending.

Is this just a presale allocation or will better/more seats be released on the 30th?

Thanks!

Newsletter Signup