wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

  1. Liam.LittleMonster.Mac avatar

    Re: Meet & Greet Questions?

    Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:24 PM By: Liam.LittleMonster.Mac

    How much are the tickets?!

  2. badfuckingbitch avatar

    Re: Meet & Greet Questions?

    Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:24 AM By: badfuckingbitch

    Liam.LittleMonster.Mac wrote:
    How much are the tickets?!

    $425
    ================
    Go here to hear me sing the chorus of till the world ends:
    http://khu.music.s3.amazonaws.com/usersong_4db6e47e8322f.mp3

  3. Pensacola avatar

    Help with a VIP purchase...

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:52 AM By: Pensacola

    I am awaiting the pre-sale dates of the "secret" New Orleans show and want to order as soon as they come available. I know with the VIP it shows the "best" available, but is there a way we can actually choose what seats we want? I am not wanting floor seats and that is what it's going to display, if you click "no thanks" and try again, it is the same seats. I just want to get a lower level front part of the stadium seating so I can view the entire stage better instead of being on the floor. Thanks.

  4. Pensacola avatar

    RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM By: Pensacola

    I see a ton of group pics on the M&Gs... are those people just friends or do they take people in groups? I don't want to be in a pic with Nicki and random people, lol.

  5. sofargone avatar

    RE: Help with a VIP purchase...

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:53 AM By: sofargone

    You are going to have to accept whatever seats they give you if you want the VIP package. I doubt any of the VIP seats are in the 100 level.

  6. SimonVenekeo avatar

    Re: Help with a VIP purchase...

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 8:15 AM By: SimonVenekeo

    Pensacola wrote:
    I am awaiting the pre-sale dates of the "secret" New Orleans show and want to order as soon as they come available. I know with the VIP it shows the "best" available, but is there a way we can actually choose what seats we want? I am not wanting floor seats and that is what it's going to display, if you click "no thanks" and try again, it is the same seats. I just want to get a lower level front part of the stadium seating so I can view the entire stage better instead of being on the floor. Thanks.


    negritalinda wrote:
    You are going to have to accept whatever seats they give you if you want the VIP package. I doubt any of the VIP seats are in the 100 level.


    I think that Nicki's VIP package only come in a certain section so that might mean only the floor.

  7. SimonVenekeo avatar

    Re: Meet & Greet Questions?

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 8:16 AM By: SimonVenekeo

    Pensacola wrote:
    I see a ton of group pics on the M&Gs... are those people just friends or do they take people in groups? I don't want to be in a pic with Nicki and random people, lol.


    You can probably get one with your friend and have that count as a group shot.

  8. ChinkyEyez_Barbie avatar

    Re: meeting nicki minaj...

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM By: ChinkyEyez_Barbie

    I missed her last concert cuz i had to work but im gonna purchase my ticket as soon as my new credit card comes what was that like did u really get the celebritity treament with the vip? i just want her to sign my boobs Lmao

  9. pelicanflyy avatar

    WHO DO YOU CONTACT ABOUT VIP PACKAGE INFO???

    Tue, May 3, 2011 at 8:42 PM By: pelicanflyy

    im wondering if i can exchange the seats that came with my vip package (just the seats) because i noticed that the seats that are available now are better than the ones i bought yesterday

    has anyone had to contact mypinkfriday about vip packages? if so please tell me who you emailed/called!

    thanks!

  10. SimonVenekeo avatar

    Re: WHO DO YOU CONTACT ABOUT VIP PACKAGE INFO???

    Sat, May 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM By: SimonVenekeo

    chesterfield wrote:
    im wondering if i can exchange the seats that came with my vip package (just the seats) because i noticed that the seats that are available now are better than the ones i bought yesterday

    has anyone had to contact mypinkfriday about vip packages? if so please tell me who you emailed/called!

    thanks!


    You've probably figured it out by now, but if not I contacted support@gr​oundctrl.co​m they're pretty good with real responses, not those stupid ones you get from Ticketmaster or anything.

  11. Britney's Gay Bear avatar

    VIP tickets

    Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM By: Britney's Gay Bear

    Does anyone know what they will be mailing to us?

  12. SimonVenekeo avatar

    Re: VIP tickets

    Thu, May 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM By: SimonVenekeo

    Britney's Gay Bear wrote:
    Does anyone know what they will be mailing to us?


    The will be mailed out about 2 weeks before your show. If you go on your DASHBOARD and click ORDERS it will change from READY to FULFILLED once they have been sent out in the mail. You will pick up everything else (shirt, poster, lanyard etc) the night of the show.

  13. itskimmmmm avatar

    vip

    Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 2:37 PM By: itskimmmmm

    for the vip tickets....
    do we get an email or anything telling us when to be there and all that?
    i was just wondering how it all goes down.
    thanks.


    im so excited.
    phoenix, arizona. (:

  14. #1ken4nicki avatar

    Re: vip

    Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM By: #1ken4nicki

    yes you get an email like the day before the show...or at least thats how it was for the I am music tour
    THINK PINK

  15. minajdabosslady avatar

    Re: vip

    Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:42 PM By: minajdabosslady

    yes sometimes the email will come a few days before im sure their gonna keep the same process as her last tour
    BOSS LADY

  16. MotoJen avatar

    RE: vip

    Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 6:55 PM By: MotoJen

    I purchased VIP tickets for Las Vegas. Can anyone let me know if they have done the VIP experience and what we should expect? Can we bring our own camera? I'm so excited! I can't wait! Please someone tell me what it's like?

    Thanks
    Jen

  17. AlfredbitchcockAD avatar

    Meet & Greet Instructions...

    Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 2:38 AM By: AlfredbitchcockAD

    has anyone received anything yet? I have a wedding that starts at two that day...and I'm only there for the first half, but I gotta drive two hours to San Jose...I hope I'll be able to make it -__-

  18. Val avatar

    M&G???

    Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 11:39 PM By: Val

    Anyone here been to a Femme Fatale M&G with Nicki yet?? How was it??? I'm dying for details, I still got quite a way to go before my M&G in ATL....

  19. Britney's Gay Bear avatar

    M&G?

    Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:22 PM By: Britney's Gay Bear

    Does anyone know how this is working?
    #1 Bitch: Britney Spears
    #2 Bitch: Nicki Minaj

  20. OwenMinaj avatar

    VIP PACKAGES

    Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM By: OwenMinaj

    I'm getting the VIP Package Upgrade for the 7/30 show & I'm wondering why no one has shared their meet & greet expierence yet? What is it like? How long is it? Exe!

Newsletter Signup