wade(ctrl) avatar

EVERYTHING VIP

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: wade(ctrl)

Please post any questions, comments, or anything that has to do with a VIP package here!

Replies to this posting

1. Britney's Gay Bear avatar

M&G?

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:22 PM By: Britney's Gay Bear

Does anyone know how this is working?
    #1 Bitch: Britney Spears
    #2 Bitch: Nicki Minaj

2. OwenMinaj avatar

VIP PACKAGES

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM By: OwenMinaj

I'm getting the VIP Package Upgrade for the 7/30 show & I'm wondering why no one has shared their meet & greet expierence yet? What is it like? How long is it? Exe!

3. $FabiLovesNicki$ avatar

RE: Meet & Greet Questions?

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:06 PM By: $FabiLovesNicki$

At what time do you arrive at the arena and will the tickets be shipped to you what is the will call and can you please write detail by detail how everything is how long you get to talk to nicki and if she opens the present in front of your face??? PLEASE ANWSER!!

4. addisonvaughn avatar

MEET&GREET I NEED HELP!!!

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:19 PM By: addisonvaughn

I bought tix for the concert this friday in chicago at United center and IDK what time to be there im sooo confused does any one know whta time we should b there??????????
    Itz Addison BITCH!!

5. lproda123 avatar

meet and greet?

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM By: lproda123

hey everyone! have any of you guys been to the meet and greet for any of the shows so far? if so, tell about it! i'm debating on getting the silver vip package for my show.. i'm leaning toward doing it but i want to know if it would be worth the money!

if there's already a topic about this.. my bad.. this is my first time on the forums :X
    -Lauren

6. Val avatar

Re: meet and greet?

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 11:24 PM By: Val

I'm going tomorrow! I'll let you know when I get back :)

7. ilikedick avatar

Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 6:19 AM By: ilikedick

Val wrote:
    I'Im a bitch I'll i love gaga:)

dont be so rude to urself and i like gaga too and nicki

8. DJJKW avatar

M&G For Charlotte NC

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 8:14 AM By: DJJKW

Ms SuperBass,
    WE U to have a M&G in Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!Pleaasee

9. lproda123 avatar

Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 8:34 PM By: lproda123

Val wrote:
    I'm going tomorrow! I'll let you know when I get back :)

please do!!! :D
    -Lauren

10. SimonVenekeo avatar

Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM By: SimonVenekeo

I think you should! I think you would be kicking yourself if you didn't take the chance to meet her when you could. Nicki herself posted that this would be the last she will be doing the meet and greets because its tiring for her to do it before or after a show.

11. pinky_440 avatar

RE: meet and greet?

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:55 PM By: pinky_440

i never been to 1 but i hope u keep doing meet & greets nicki because i wanna meet you you need 2 come back to cleveland ohio i missed your concert

12. JacyMinaj avatar

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:18 PM By: JacyMinaj

Wish I could go,but shes not coming here

13. cinmongrl avatar

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM By: cinmongrl

Altho a bit pricey..it was totally worth it! We did the meet and greet in Cleveland last nite. Nicki was both beautiful and sweet. Money well spent if ya ask me : )

14. lproda123 avatar

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM By: lproda123

thanks guys! decided to do it.. bought it yesterday!! eeeeeeek :D
    -Lauren

15. DJJKW avatar

Nicki-M&G CHARLOTTE

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM By: DJJKW

MS Minaj-You have Meet everyone else in the US-Please Meet us NC FANS-We do Love Brit but we really are coming to see you-HEarts SUPERBAD

16. Markkole856 avatar

Meet and Greet Nicki Minaj

Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:24 PM By: Markkole856

Questions about the meet and greet:

How much does it all cost including the front row tickets?
    Was it worth it?
    What should i expect?

17. Mishela avatar

Meet & Greet in Europe too ?

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM By: Mishela

will there be M&G for this tour too ?
    how does that work, I've never experienced something like that.. do you have to buy VIP tickets or just get lucky to be chosen ?

18. mr-minaj avatar

RE: Meet & Greet in Europe too ?

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:12 PM By: mr-minaj

She said there will be meet and greets in Europe and that you buy those separately from the regular event ticket. I'm just waiting for the meet and greet tickets to go up, I'd love to be able to meet her :)

19. raychellehx avatar

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM By: raychellehx

mr-minaj wrote:
    She said there will be meet and greets in Europe and that you buy those separately from the regular event ticket. I'm just waiting for the meet and greet tickets to go up, I'd love to be able to meet her :)

AHHHH I purchased my regular tickets today, but I NEED to get a meet and greet for sure I hope we will get some more information about when they go on sale! I really DO NOT want to miss out

20. mr-minaj avatar

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:22 PM By: mr-minaj

raychellehx wrote:
    mr-minaj wrote:

AHHHH I purchased my regular tickets today, but I NEED to get a meet and greet for sure I hope we will get some more information about when they go on sale! I really DO NOT want to miss out

Pay attention to her twitter, I bet she will post the links and all the info about it just as soon as she finds out :)

Newsletter Signup